• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-E Thread - ver. 3.0

Merged, though if you want it to be more of a trip report, then let me know and I can move it over to our Trip Reports forum :)

Im still a Bit reluctant to do this one. I have some what I assume to be 99.99% pure 2c-e or Slightyly less. Seems like it will be a little intense and nauseating. I dont get it? is nausea fun or is this vary?

I am also afraid to measure as I do not got a MG scale just a 0.00 scale. I hear splitting up a say 30mg dose is not wise and I really just want the mellowest mediocre taste of this.

^ weigh out 100mg, dissolve it in 10ml of vodka (or similar): 10mg/ml (; you can easily dose this with an oral syringe.

btw, i really don't get the first question. what are you asking excactly?

Im asking how Intense issay 5mgs of this stuff and is this chemical bound to makeyou puke while on it?

also what about a Match Bump? bad idea?

If you're worried about bodyload, I don't suggest snorting it - the quicker come up can make you feel very rough, and I wouldn't be surprised if you did puke.

Generally though, I think the bodyload and nausea with this is either overstated, or me and my friends are just lucky - as I've never had bad bodyload from 2C-E (occasionally I feel a bit uncomfortable, but that can always be solved by getting up and doing something) and never thrown up or had bad nausea (occasionally just a little on high doses) - neither have any of the people I've shared my 2C-E with :)

If you're overthinking it and thinking "Shit I'm going to take this and throw up" then you're bound to, but if you don't worry so much the bodyload is likely to be a lot milder :)

unsure whether to try again; it feels an isolated layer of the mescaline cacti experience, with more palatable flavour, yet more potential for side effects - am struggling to see the appeal ? plain novelty ?

naturally i asked a magic eight ball just once, " 2C E ? " and it said simply " YES " maybe i should just give in to synchronicity, find more

Hey guys, I'm kind of new here but not to psychedelics. The most I've taken of this was 24 mg. It was also the first time I have ever listened to the Mars volta. I was in Iraq (oddly enough) and finding this stuff was a godsend to break up the monotony over there. the 24 mg trip was after having taken this 2 or 3 times. I worked up to that. I just remember we were sitting in total darkness and I closed my eyes. I had intense CEV's to the point that my 'body' became the visuals; multiple particles dancing in space, of all colors. These particles danced and played to the music and I felt I could control the experience. All of a sudden my body began to melt away. The particles started as an 'outline' of my body sitting in the chair and when they danced around I felt only my mind floating through space. It was a great experience.

I have always wondered how far I could take the dose, after having taken 24 mg. What is the most you guys have taken and what is considered safe? I consider 20mg a safe dose and anything beyond that, pushing it.

The first time I did 2C-E, which was also pretty much my first real trip, I eyeballed it (tsk tsk I know, but I was young and naive then) and it was probably around 30mg. I tripped fairly hard, but I also seem to have a little bit of a natural tolerance to psychs. This stuff has a steep dose-response curve though, so I'd be careful if you're planning on upping the dose in future experiments.

Hey guys, I'm kind of new here but not to psychedelics. The most I've taken of this was 24 mg. It was also the first time I have ever listened to the Mars volta. I was in Iraq (oddly enough) and finding this stuff was a godsend to break up the monotony over there. the 24 mg trip was after having taken this 2 or 3 times. I worked up to that. I just remember we were sitting in total darkness and I closed my eyes. I had intense CEV's to the point that my 'body' became the visuals; multiple particles dancing in space, of all colors. These particles danced and played to the music and I felt I could control the experience. All of a sudden my body began to melt away. The particles started as an 'outline' of my body sitting in the chair and when they danced around I felt only my mind floating through space. It was a great experience.

I have always wondered how far I could take the dose, after having taken 24 mg. What is the most you guys have taken and what is considered safe? I consider 20mg a safe dose and anything beyond that, pushing it.

I've taken up to 60mg before and I would not recommend such a dose, it was extremely gnarly and not as effective as one would think (it was an accidental dosing as well).

The most I would ever repeat with 2c-e is 35mg - I have had a couple of incredible trips at this dosage, but a couple of bad ones too. It's not a dose I'd do often, only when I feel the need for a very powerful and therapeutic trip (one that might be very difficult physically and mentally as well). I'd say 30mg is about my sweet spot with this chemical.

^What is your threshold dose? I find 10 mg gives me a moderate trip and I haven't gone higher with it, so I can't really imagine taking 30 mg.

10mg gives me a threshold psychedelic experience on par with about 15mg of 2ci for me. 15mg gives me a light +2 experience.

Hmm, I can already feel the effects of ~4 mg, although it's more stimulatory than psychedelic in nature at that dose. I've never tried 2C-I, so can't say anything about that.

I can feel something like 5mg but it feels like I took a bit of adderall with a slight queasiness.

This thread seems to be getting no love lately :(

Just wanted to comment on an interesting effect. Last time I took 2C-E, I smoked a cigarette randomly during the peak of the trip and I went from just feeling a light mood boost and having some strong psychedelic thoughts and visuals to having the most intense vibrating body high, it felt like a full body orgasm and lasted until I finished that cigarette.

It hasn't happened before for me on 2C-E, ever, nor did it happen with cigarettes after that, but for that one cigarette I felt like the MDMA peak x1.5 or so and had intense rushing sensations all through my body.

Any ideas what caused this?

It's worth mentioning I was also on DXM that night, only 100mg, but it did affect the trip. I don't normally enjoy cigarettes on dissociatives though so I wouldn't think the DXM was to blame, and it felt like phenethylamine euphoria.

i really like nicotine on DXM. i think maybe DXM has an effect on nicotinic or acetylcholine receptors that other dissociatives don't have. i'm sure the DXM FAQ says. =)

i don't think i've ever tried smoking cigarettes on 2C's before though. i don't have any 2C-E on hand but i will try it out on my next 2C-P trip.

it is really weird that this thread hadn't been bumped in so long. PD was all about 2C-E for a long time. =)

^Cigarettes contain MAOIs, it's a very mild effect, but perhaps significant enough to explain interaction with DXM.

As for smoking cigs on 2c-e, I friggin' chain smoke'em, or like to. 2c-e's body effects seem to be largely psychosomatic, so that could explain your inconsistencies JG.

^ It's likely, I tried smoking several cigarettes on tonight's 2C-E trip, with none of the orgasmic body shivers to note - though if there were ever a time that smoking would produce that it'd be now when I'm tired and relaxed, but I'm too lazy to roll a cig.

Has anyone else found that certain aspects of the 2C-E visuals become much more noticeable towards the end of the trip?

I find overall it feels more "in your face" during the peak, but as I'm coming down I start to space out, everything starts to melt and sway together into one big organic soup, and I get some incredibly closed eye visuals, along with extreme overlays of things I'd seen earlier that night, e.g. people or places - on top of my regular vision.

^During the comedowns I'm usually using the computer or a watching a show or something, so I dunno in regards to visuals. I've never been a particularly visual tripper to begin with though.

I really need to do some 2c-e again soon. Proper daytime oral dose, not just a lil' IV thing in the evening out of boredom as the last few have been, I am running out of it after all (and then will be left psych-less for the first time since '09). Gotta go pick some datura to combine it with too. Haha, that will be one thirsty combo.

Has anyone else found that certain aspects of the 2C-E visuals become much more noticeable towards the end of the trip?

I find overall it feels more "in your face" during the peak, but as I'm coming down I start to space out, everything starts to melt and sway together into one big organic soup, and I get some incredibly closed eye visuals, along with extreme overlays of things I'd seen earlier that night, e.g. people or places - on top of my regular vision.
I hear what you're saying.
While peaking the body buzz manifests in incredible tactile sensation and theres a lot going on visually. But the really heavy visuals come once the peak has past. Sometimes I feel really close to baseline, and still can't look at anything without it melting and swirling.
I find this one of the superb qualities of 2c-e. When to emotionally involved, one can hardly enjoy the visuals anyway.

^During the comedowns I'm usually using the computer or a watching a show or something, so I dunno in regards to visuals. I've never been a particularly visual tripper to begin with though.

I really need to do some 2c-e again soon. Proper daytime oral dose, not just a lil' IV thing in the evening out of boredom as the last few have been, I am running out of it after all (and then will be left psych-less for the first time since '09). Gotta go pick some datura to combine it with too. Haha, that will be one thirsty combo.

Well at least with upcoming bans and even positional isomer legal troubles for 2c-e, it's still super easy to find, so you can probably always get some more. Or perhaps running out is your sign that you need to try a new psychedelic product and/or products on the market. There's plenty of great ones floating around, thankfully. :)