• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-E Thread - ver. 3.0

If we can assume you have authentic and pure 2ce then....well that's just the thing with the whole 2C family of psychedelic drugs...
They are variable in their effects; both in terms of potency, as well as in the nature of the trip itself. Often, these drugs are just flat out unpredictable aren't they?

Ok this was very weird I snorted 10mgs of 2C-E over 20 mins this was my first time doing it, I felt very minor burn and 2 hours in i still felt nothing i smoked a bit of weed and jumped over a bonfire my heart rate immediately spiked and i felt weird. Everyone else was tripping balls from what they took but i felt mostly sober no psychedelic thought patterns or visuals. I felt a plume of heat go up my body and i had a slight panic attack but never tripped that night, tolerance definitely not a problem what could have happened?

WOO that was a hell of a ride!

T=(01:00) Wifey and I each preloaded with ondansetron at an hour before for highly anticipated nausea
[edit] wifey puked once and I was not nauseous in the slightest

T=00:00 Insufflate 10mg carefully weighed 2CE (mecke, mandelin, and marquis reagents presume unadulterated 2CE)

T=00:01 "FUCKKKKKKKKK IT BURNS LIKE SNORTING HOT COALS FCUKKKKKKKCUK"

T=00:05 "ooh those are definitely tracer artifacts in my peripheral vision"
"The acceleration of the intensity is rapidly increasing"
"I feel like I just did a dose of niacin or something all my histamines are lighting up, and my legs are shaking uncomfortably" This is not fun, but I am a strong psychedelic warrior, and I am prepared for every situation

T=00:20 Laying in bed allowing the visuals to wash over me, I surrender completely ++
legs still uncomfortably shaking, I'll take some gabapentin as an anticonvulsant if it doesn't pass soon

T=00:45 We are in bed rolling in laughter about why chocolate and cinnamon are polar opposites and will cause Problems when they are together (@3am I'm sure neighbors love us...they're cool tho...kinda)

T=01:00 no denying +++ whether we like it or not (we do) we've gotten into sex stuff so just use your imagination. 8o

T= 3:00 Wifey is ready for sleep (good luck) ingested 10mg zolpidem (ambien)

T=6:00 More sex stuff, Wifey stayed awake, and tunred into a sex craxed 2CE/Zolpidem "angel/demon"
Gabbapentin has worn off, legs and arms are shaking again...typing this is difficult. but I type, so I can remember the good times, the bad times, learn from others times, and grow spiritually. It is the only thing that matters, to grow along spiritual lines.

REMARKS:
This was my 2nd experience with 2CE, and my wife's 3rd. We had enough powder to eat, but with the wild success of 2CB up the schnoz we thought we would try the new batch nasally. Carefully weighed out 12mg, got a little sketched out, by the implications and took 2mg off to a nice round 10mg 2C-E HCl Wifey went first, said it "burned a little" and to "go on, the water's fine"......ok....up the sniffer and holly fuck.
That 2CB HBr felt like pixie sticks compared to the all encompassing pain, like somebody hit me in the face with a pepperball. All I could do was put my face in my pillow for 10mns and squeal like a 10yo little bitch. I started to see tracers soon enough and the nose pain transformed to an old memory from long ago.

We aren't out of the woods yet, once the burning subsided, we both got intense tremors, this happens to me on lots of 5HT drugs and I always am able to cut it out with gabbapentin (600mg) as an anticonvulsant. But the 2CE outlived the gabapentin and I am shaking quite a bit as I am typing.

The shaking passed after a while and we began to explore each others bodies in this deep headspace, we would talk about the dirtiest erotic things while fucking, and then something hilarious would come out of one of us, and we'd ROFL laughing loosing the plot completely (sex) and getting just as much hedonistic pleasure in laughing and being with each other. I try to actively feel my wedding ring in times like these, spin it around, feel it around my finger. I can come back to these times of extreme love, when the times are hard, just spin my ring and I'm right back there with my eternal love (and semi annoying puppy)

Last edited:
Nice, thanks for sharing, sounds like a good experience overall. :) I have snorted 2C-E once and I nvastly prefer it orally or rectally. Rectal is similar to oral except much quicker and more potent, and less bodyload. Oral still seems like the most complete experience for 2C-Xs.

I actually got more of this for the first time in 7 years... haven't tried it again yet but I plan to soon. I think my friend and I might take some and play music together. I remember 2C-E being an absolutely fantastic sound enhancer.

Sound in general, I remember one time on 2C-E, it was nighttime in the deep of summer, and I went outside on my back deck. I live in the forest and the night was singing with tree frogs and insects and everything. I could pinpoint every sound like my hearing had been amplified exponentially, I could FEEL every sound like an arrow, and pinpoint exactly where they were all coming from, simultaneously. At least it felt that way.

I had a 10mg oral trip and it seemed to be very neutral feeling I was like disconnected emotionaly and the cold outside was amazing. And im quite sure most of what I get because I only buy from high reputation vendors im not saying theres no chance that I didnt get what I bought but each time the chemicals do what they are supposed to.

I am on 10mg plugged right now and I can even write a post. With 14mg my reality would have been miles away from even thinking about it. Crazy dose curve response. 10mg a low dose to 14mg a strong for me. I just wish I had a couple extra miligrams...well 1.6mg to be exact ;)

As we all have noted before, there is a crazy dose/response curve with 2ce. Above 14mg, every 2mg seems to double the intensity. The least amount of 2ce Ive tried was 12mg which still gave me intense effects...somewhere between ++ and +++.

15mg plugged was weaker than 14mg before. I am not very experienced with plugging, are dose absortion levels less reliable when plugging? I as well noticed certain pain in the right lower stomach, something that I felt on a dose of 5-meo-dmt before. It is like the conduct where the substance passes through to get filtered hurts. Anyone had any of this issues when plugging?
Thinking about exploring oral, what would be equivalent to a 15mg plugged?
This compound lost all interest and deepness in a lower dosage keeping most of the uncomfortability so I think you HAVE to hit the right point to make it worth.

No nausea whatsoever this time, and not complete lost into deepness like the time before. I am really impressed with this compound. Extremely good analytical considerations on past behaviours. The time before was magic and otherworldly, but this time was very grounded and practical without losing in deepness the least. For the kind that trips for introspective hunger this is a gold mine.
Much more enjoyable this time, and therapeutic too, almost no visuals at all as it is normal in me.
Last time was kind of a dream with proper hallucinations. A hell of a ride, but not very sure what to do with it. Saw myself in some shamanic performances and I had never had any experience of that kind in real life. After 3 hours of vivid hallucinations it was news to me we were not in the jungle and I was alone listening to a jivaros tape...kind of dissapointing...felt really lonely and lost.

Difficult for me to integrate those kinds of strong experiences. I feel like I just opened the doors of the unconscious a bit too much. Maybe even slight PTSD symptoms after the experience. In any case my life gets harder after them. Even if I feel really lucky to have experienced them.

I like how the effect is not pushing at all and gets deep by itself getting dream like nature. And how it goes back in the same smooth way, from really abstract to ordinary reality. It just feels really easy to go deep. Never a struggle, only risk to lose control with Earth for a while. It is a bit rough psysically so I feel I wouldn't want to take it without being young. I feel like the body cost is higher than other psychedelic tryptamines or lisergiamides, well worth it for what yu get! In any case it asks for it to be killed with a benzo eventually.

In the right dosages, right now it sounds like a safer bet than any other psychedelic for my needs. Still soon to judge just 2 amazing experiences and 1 really ''meh'' low dosage.

I am reading a lot of Dovstoievsky at the moment and I am very impressed, feel like I am learning things I don't know I am learning, kind of deep layers of meaning...so after exploring some of Dostoievsky's ideas I ended up checking out Russian jokes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_political_jokes
Loved their absurd dark irony.

How often are you tripping? Unless you leave at least 2 weeks between trips, you retain some tolerance. And tripping more often makes it less likely to have those really powerful experiences. That's been my experience anyway, you can chain it along for a while but it starts to get less profound.

Also, plugging definitely can be variable. Basically if you have feces in there, even up farther than would make you need to go, it will absorb some of the material you're plugging.

Nah, no tolerance issues. I wait at least a month. I wanted to wait just 2 weeks this time as the previous with 10mg was underwhelming, but I was kind of nervous about doing 2c-E again, so it took me longer to find the right day. Probably feces farther up theory. I cleaned carefully but who knows what's in there.

EDIT. Now that I think of it, I just started taking bupropion, and atypical antidepressant. Most reports say it doesn't affect tripping like the more common antidepressants, but a change in the characterr and push it is definitely a posibility. Even I haven't dosed today.

I am not complaining today was just perfect.

Last edited:
Yeah and also sometimes equivalent doses of a drug just aren't the same strength for whatever reason, maybe your metabolic conditions on that particular day, I don't know. Maybe just every trip is different. Like, I can take the same dose of a 4-sub-tryptamine twice and get intense visuals one time and not much the next, or vice versa. I've actually noticed it with many psychedelics. I once took 2mg of DOC one weekend and 1mg the next weekend (orally on an empty stomach both times) and the 1mg trip was stronger and much more of a great trip than the 2mg one, with only a week's separation.

Ya, I know. I was just asking because I am kind of a plugging newie. So just wanted to see how consistent people found this ROA. But ya, it was strong enough, and the other time was my first time...and there is a first times factor too.

Yeah definitely.

I have 2C-E again after many years without it... I haven't tried it again yet. I'm slightly nervous about it because I used to have REALLY intense, often challenging experiences on it. Also some really easygoing, lovely ones (that were still really intense). I used to experience a lot of bodyload too which was a factor in the difficulty of it, but these days I never get bodyloads anymore, I used to get bad bodyloads from all the 2C-Xs but now not at all. So I'm probably just psyching myself out. Still, I want to save it for the perfect time.

You are doing a great job. Let me help you psyching yourself out and let you know that I had some challenging moments in the come up of the first experience due to bodyload but in general, it has been extremely forgiving for the deepness.
I have a long list waiting in my stash but I think I am going to focus in this one for a while. Maybe 1mg up and down every time, trying to get my sweet spot.

If someone has tried both oral and plugged I would like to know their opinion in dosages.

In general I find plugged dosages to require a little more than half of an oral dosage of equivalent strength. So like, for 10mg plugged it would be around 18mg orally. That sort of ratio.

I still need to explore more with this substance, I think I've used it 4 times now at varying dosages. In my opinion it's well suited to spontaneous self-healing trips like you describe. It's very calm and lucid, and despite the descriptions I've read of it being very cold and emotionally-neutral, I find it has a warm entactogen/slightly-empathogen quality that I find common to the alkylated 2C's and mescaline.

So far, I'd agree with Img_9999 that the lower doses of this actually seem more useful/productive. Like I said, I feel like I still need to try this out more to understand it's character, but 8-12mg has yielded more real-world benefits than 16mg did. I still want to explore higher, up to 18-22mg, but I think I would default to 10-12mg for a "self-therapeutic" session.

I am triping with 2 C-E for almost a year now on weekly or more basis. I can tell that trips are more "cleaner" than any of triptamine trips.
And every trip is very different.
It could be with a cold logic or with warm senstation. It could be emphatogenic and otherwise and it is not depending from dosage, your set and setting or anything else.

You can take 20 mg and barely feel anything only cold logic and stimulation and on next week you can take 15 mg and will be blown away from euphory and love.
You can have the most worser time of your live with wosrter ever set and setting and trip will be the most beautifull and full of Goddiness.

Thats 2 C-E magick. That is what make this substance so intresting and so irracional. 2 C-E is definetly something "alive" and something extraordinary. True Mescalito is sitting there in 2CE. At least one of Mescalito magick is right there.

Yeah I really agree that 2c-e has some of the mescalito magic in it! 2c-d also has it but in a lowercase, small kind of way.

I think you said your wife was having some problems with her veins maybe from using 2c-e too much. Is she ok now madee? Has it been fine for you, using 2c-e weekly for so long?

Since you have used 2c-e so much, I would love to hear more of what you have learned about/from it.

So man oh man i have been holding onto this 40mg sample for well almost 2 years now lls, and I finally feel mentally ready to take on a new challenge.
I have NEVER had a 2c-X before and i know 2ce is probably the strongest 2c-X ever. I have quite a bit of nbome/doc experience.
So my question is what is the ideal settings for a 2c-E trip? Any pre dosing rituals to follow?
Lastly the nausea us the most terrifying aspect of this trip, should I take a phenergan (promethazine) before dosing to help, or is ego loss the real thing I should be concerned about?
I'm probably gonna dose this at 13mgs btw. Is this truly going to kick my ass?

13 mg pf 2C-E is a full, but grounded and manageable trip for me. If you are an experienced tripper, and I reckon you are, you should handle 13 mg with no issues at all IMO. In my experience, at that level ego death is not as close a possibility as it felt when I took 16 mg. The difference between those two doses was huge for me.

What I would recommend as a preparation for the trip is not taking it on a full stomach, as the nausea during the come-up is real, but also don't take it on an empty stomach as it is very stimulating so you'll need some sugar in your blood. Ideally I would take it 2 hours after a normal meal. Dose early in the day if you don`t want to be up all night. If you have problems handling nausea maybe get some ginger and drink lots of ginger tea along with your dose. Nausea is gone after the come-up though, at least in all my experiences with it so far. First time I took it I got a bad stomach ache approaching the end of the trip, on further trials I realized this could be fixed if I ate a light meal right after the peak passed. In my opinion 2C-E's body-load is a little bit exaggerated, though YMMV ! If you feel anxious, it is probably because of it's stimulating nature. Engage in some physical activity like dancing or walking and your should be able to counter it.

Ideal setting for me would be with someone I REALLY trust, or home alone, or a place in nature where I feel safe. Due to the sheer mindfuck I've experienced with this chem I wouldn't really recommend it in public or in social settings. Enjoy this chem, it's been one of my favorites so far .