• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What personality type are you?

What is your Myers-Briggs/Keirsey Personality Type?

• Total voters
ESTJ (Supervisor), must have answered a few questions wrongly lol

ENTJ - form a straight line eyes front now MARCH !

Pffft if only I had an army

What type of personality is the type that thinks personality tests are a load of shite?

Semi-serious attempt to provoke thought here(!)

I think that as well - so why did I fill it in ?

I knew I was an architect, I always paint lines and squares and rectangles, lol.

INFP - Healer.

Yes I think personality tests are a load of shite :| I've had to this and other psychometric testing for jobs and if the wind blows in another direction the day after I'm sure my results would differ :\

I find these things amusing but I was even more amused by what I got, INTJ portrait of a mastermind, how funny.
There is always a bit you agree with and a bit you disagree with. Going on what it said about the population amount then 1-2% of the population is this profile, then bluelight has certainly got more than its fair share :D love it

Last edited:
I'm ENFP. I'm sure loads of the questions are pretty much repeated, for a reason. Probably to see how consistent your answers are.

Did the test again in a different mood to how I was when I first took it. Still an INFP :D

I think that the description on this website as Cane2theLeft also said are tons better than the ones on the links in the OP. I might go and change them all to the ones from this website.

http://keirsey.com/4temps/healer.asp

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did the test again in a different mood to how I was when I first took it. Still an INFP :D

I think that the description on this website as Cane2theLeft also said are tons better than the ones on the links in the OP. I might go and change them all to the ones from this website.

http://keirsey.com/4temps/healer.asp

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you been on socionics? That is quite a good site - it is basically the Russian equivalent of MBTI, which they developed on the other side of the divide during the cold war. Some of the letters mean slightly different things I think... Once you've done the test more than a few times and studied the types you know the answers to give for your type so you gravitate towards them, so an impartial test for us is pretty much impossible.

Have you read any of Keirsey's books? I've got Please Understand me II, it's quite good, but remarkably boring to read about other peoples personailities if you don't actually know anyone who is confirmed to have that personality...

INTP

I'm a Physics student so the type description sounds about right. The qualitative analysis is spot on too!

Have you been on socionics? That is quite a good site - it is basically the Russian equivalent of MBTI, which they developed on the other side of the divide during the cold war. Some of the letters mean slightly different things I think... Once you've done the test more than a few times and studied the types you know the answers to give for your type so you gravitate towards them, so an impartial test for us is pretty much impossible.

Have you read any of Keirsey's books? I've got Please Understand me II, it's quite good, but remarkably boring to read about other peoples personailities if you don't actually know anyone who is confirmed to have that personality...

Thanks for the recommendations, will definitely check them out, gonna look into getting some books on the subject too as I find the whole thing really interesting.

"I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?"

lol, almost what I say about communism..

Im all for communism aslong as im in charge ;)

ENTJ ftw

Im an ENTP

Join the club :D
addbb89c-462f-495f-aef9-eea45491314d.jpg