• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What personality type are you?

What is your Myers-Briggs/Keirsey Personality Type?

• Total voters
I got INTP, though the description for it didn't fit me too well.. think i'm just ENTP with social anxiety :p

EDIT: Just did the test again and got ENTP.

Gonna do it a 3rd time tomorrow, probably get something else :D

Last edited:
ENFP and I can definitely relate to the descriptions! champions a bit of a strange word tho haha

^ it is but think of it in the context of championing causes or standing up for people who are oppressed, underprivileged, etc

I'm just putting on a Guinness top-hat even though I'm not Irish.

Does that make me a bellend?

Just answered all the questions and pressed the score it button and all that happened was the page refreshed itself and I didn't receive my score or anything.

I'm just putting on a Guinness top-hat even though I'm not Irish.

Does that make me a bellend?

Nope, isn't that stuff called Paddywackery, so that makes you a Paddywakerer....you were better off with Bellend TBH

INFJ

Introvert(67%) iNtuitive(50%) Feeling(12%) Judging(44%)

load of bollox though, you'd be better off with my Horoscope

Last edited:
I'd say, like horoscopes, the descriptions used are vague enough that everyone could read the description of their 'type' and recognise themselves..

That is exactly my thoughts..

I've just realised this isn't the one i have done before.. Could you view the descriptions of the other "personality types" once you'd finished?

I fit pretty much all of them but one.. It's just that everyone over in P&S seems to be fooled by it.. I said they're all Forer / Barnum statements etc but was ignored.. There seems to also be a lot of "surprise" at everyone being one out of a few of the groups (For example - Mostly IN??).. I thought this to be normal / obvious after learning of the Forer / Barnum affect.. but just wanted to make sure ;)

So.. Thank ya!

ENFP! Interestingly Wikipedia reckons we count for 2-8% of the population, but it's pushing 15% on here.

Possibly something to do with the "tireless in the pursuit of new-found interests." It might all be bollocks, though.

the test said INFP for me. This is mostly bullshit. I actually saw a Jungian psychoanalyst for several months which was much more useful than a online bullshit test.

And no, I'm not telling you what she said about me.