• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 4-bromomethcathinone (Brephedrone)

Holy shit this looks EVIL. I wont touch this crap for sure!

Do you even care to explain yourself? That bump was below useless, and I don't know what you're talking about.

Really? As was yours given this site's mission statement as being "harm reduction." Significant data points toward this being a huge no-no, and you tell people to eat a half a gram? That's useless.

Learn to read, perhaps. Half a gram? I stated 250mg.

Also, significant data on another forum, where people drug their monkeys, states that the bad reputation this drug has may be quite not well-earned.

He asked for dosage. I've answered. Would you rather want him to eat half a gram?

Okay now, sorry for bump, but I feel like it gives a whole new view over this compound.

Search zoklet's forums for "4BMC". Read it. Tell what you think.

does brephedrone act one serotonin like MDMA meaning that its potency will be largely reduced to anyone taking it who is on SSRI's, or is it more like mephedrone, which works perfeectly even on an SSRI????

also would one risk brain damage from just one dose of 4-bmc, or would this be something that would more likely occur after several times dosing on the product

Last edited:
On a related note, I hear MPTP is the best high ever, but it gives you parkinsons.

-lenses

Whilst avoiding discussion of specific vendors (no idea where this stupid fucking idea came from), there have been some very good products 'released', such as methoxetamine, and camphetamine, and some bad ones, or mediocre ones, such as methiopropamine, from the reports I have read about its use....this, however is beyond stupid, 4-halocathinones.....jesus.

An analogy would be selling say, mercuric bromide instead of corrosive sublimate as a household disinfectant. It may not be the notorious, most commonly troublesome member of its ilk, but certainly has a potential for extreme toxicity.

Whoever dreamed releasing this up, and whoever actually did it, needs slapping.

With a sock full of dog shit coated rusty nails, to the point just before modern medical practise cannot bring them back. Wait until they recover, then repeat ad infinitum.

What fucking cretins...sheesh.
lol agree wholeheartedly, just saw this on sale today. tsk tsk tsk
clearly the vendor is crossed out from the list now. :D

Anything new on Brephedrone? Got a free sample and want to know if anything new has come forward about it. Responses seem to have gotten better over time.

I would flush your sample. This substance is extremely toxic.

Do we know that? Don't get me wrong, it looks horrible and I wouldn't touch it (and would flush that sample), but without experiment we can't really say anything certain about the toxicity.

Well yes I am basing that entirely on theoretical information, so I guess I should have phrased it as "4-bromomethcathinone is suspected to be highly neurotoxic due to its structural similarity to other substances which have proven highly neurotoxic, without evidence suggesting contrary to this you would be best off flushing your brephedrone."

^Now thats nicely said lol. Everyone just flush it, maybe it will get you high without damage but the chance is really slim, there are tons of other Legal and \illegal stims that will get you high with much much less risk.

Well yes I am basing that entirely on theoretical information, so I guess I should have phrased it as "4-bromomethcathinone is suspected to be highly neurotoxic due to its structural similarity to other substances which have proven highly neurotoxic, without evidence suggesting contrary to this you would be best off flushing your brephedrone."

So would be 4-FA. Yet people are still taking it.

I guess the difference between 4-BMC and 4-FA is that people have actually tried 4-FA before figuring out it could be very toxic, while in 4-BMC situation is reversed - if nobody has tried it, nobody can say that he likes 4-BMC, and so doesn't feel the basic need of feeling safe - trying to prove it isn't toxic, like people did with 4-FA.

That's my opinion.

So would be 4-FA. Yet people are still taking it.

I guess the difference between 4-BMC and 4-FA is that people have actually tried 4-FA before figuring out it could be very toxic, while in 4-BMC situation is reversed - if nobody has tried it, nobody can say that he likes 4-BMC, and so doesn't feel the basic need of feeling safe - trying to prove it isn't toxic, like people did with 4-FA.

That's my opinion.

So we've discussed the potential health issues, now where can I try this ؟

^forreal?
Well you never know when it comes to my persona and "taking risks", but nah, I have no desire to try any new chemicals. 99% of the rc's released in the past years have been crap anyway. I've never even got to try Mephedrone since it's distribution fell into the time span during which I took a break from it all. I hear that's about the only stimulant/empathogen rc really worth mentioning though...