• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 4-bromomethcathinone (Brephedrone)

So we've discussed the potential health issues, now where can I try this ؟

I just saw this.

I wish this punctuation was more commonly used. It helps remove ambiguity. and looks better than sarcasm tags ;)

Since it seems to mean either "Irony" or "Sarcasm," is this understood by context?

I just saw this.

I wish this punctuation was more commonly used. It helps remove ambiguity. and looks better than sarcasm tags ;)

Since it seems to mean either "Irony" or "Sarcasm," is this understood by context?
Oh that was merely ironic. I didn't even know it could mean sarcasm and I'm not sure if I'd ever want to explain my sarcasm when I'm attacking someone.

This does sound like a quite appealing high though. (no irony punctuation there :D) Still not gonna try it. If I'd use any substance of this class, it'd be good ol Meph, which I still haven't tried due to an absence from recreational drug use during mephedrone's hey days.

Ok mods, please ban this fucktard. Then again, he won't use that account for another post, so maybe even delete the post since it's obvious vendor advertisement. google translate wins.
Why you lie ? This isn´t any advertising.. You attacked me because you're stupid evident... Do you have feel like King for this forum ???
I tell my opinion,.. only!
I have with Brephedrone experience - You don´t - totall nothing - absolutelly nothing !!
X speculations in the thread, .. Deduction.. - over all this thread

I write right, only !! - Nothing more

And,.. I do write without Google translator - Do you it the same ?

"Neurotoxicity" - You don´t know, what it is - You are amazing a primitive "subject"

Nobody not may me belive

Mějte se,.. David

It´s absolutely safe..

All the "RC" are thoroughly tested and is not toxic..
Sorry bro, but this alone makes you a fucktard, whether you are a vendor, paid by one or not doesn't really matter. How dare you say something like that when lives are at stake? Do you think it's safe to blast through 5-10g in a night? In a fortnight? I am sceptical.

Statements like these do not intend to reflect an "opinion" but facts, unless you say otherwise.

I would not claim that this chemical is neurotoxic whether I have experience with it or not unless actual peer-reviewed research has found this out. Neither should you claim it is safe. That is complete and utter bullshit. This is a HARM REDUCTION board and while many people write about what substances and methods of administration they enjoy (me included), it's simply wrong to use your first post to promote a drug as young as this one as being "safe" or "not toxic".

How do you know it is safe and not toxic exactly?

What excactly constitutes "thorough testing"?

Last edited:
Whish i didn't order this shit.... haven't arrived yet, but i should get 1 gr any day now (along with some bettter rc's)

Out of curiosity I want to ask something slightly off topic. My question is this:
Wouldn't the ketone moiety provide some sort of metabolic protection to the halogenated benzene ring?
I'm sure I've read somewhere that in the case of 3,4-ctmp the ester moiety does this thus preventing horrible neurotoxic metabolites from being formed as happens with the amphetamine equivalent. I think it was also mentioned that ketone moieties also provide this protection somewhat. I only ask as I have once tried the related 4-cmc on these grounds.

All the research that has been done so far on the 5-HT neurotoxicity of p-chloroamphetamine failed to provide a definite answer what the mechanism really is. A few factors seem to play a role. The rate of metabolism seems to be involved in the extent of the 5-HT depletion as m-chloroamphetamine with the p-hydroxylation metabolic route blocked causes 5-HT depletion just as p-chloroamphetamine does, normally it doesn't cause long-lasting depletion. Cathinones are also weaker MAO-A inhibitors than amphetamines and MAO inhibition plays a role too (I guess it supports neurotoxicity but is not responsible for it on its own). Whatever happens seems to happen inside serotonin neurons after p-CA is taken up. As cathinone derivatives are also monoamine releasers, they are taken up into serotonin neurons as well, so compounds like 4-CMC and 4-BMC may actually do some damage too once they're inside.

Whether beta-ketone is good or bad here is not so clear to me actually. Methcathinone is a very potent dopamine releaser, it's only less potent than methamphetamine by weight because it's more hydrophilic so it crosses the blood-brain barrier less readily, however beta-ketone likely helps a lot with binding to DAT in a similar manner as methoxycarbonyl groups do in cocaine or methylphenidate, yet a carbonyl group is smaller than an ester so methcathinone can not only bind to and inhibit the reuptake but also be taken up. How different that is for SERT with methcathinone analogues having their aromatic ring substituted (mephedrone, 4-CMC, 4-BMC and so on), who knows.

Anyway, this is all speculation. Shorter-acting cathinone derivatives may cause less depletion and it may not be long-term, but at the same time I can imagine the way these drugs are often re-dosed by a lot of people (if not most of) who use them makes them potentially very dangerous.

Last edited:
I just accidentally tried some of this. Purchased as 4-MMC. Recognized (wrongly) as MDMA as it appeared so similar. Only learned it was 4-BMC when I took it for FITR testing. Took 200mg booty bumped, thinking it was MDMA. Had a very pleasant , smooth, MDMA experience. 3-4 hours. No come down. Ended up thinking it was some of the nicest MDMA I had had. If it was neurotoxic, there have been no noticeable symptoms.

this compound is rather crappy, comparable to clefedrone which i also couldnt do anything useful with. but theres one difference with these compounds in that when you vape brefedrone you could sorta taste the orbitals of the bromine with your tongue. something you couldnt gather from vaping clefedrone. thats the only interesting thing that comes with brefedrone.

Just an update, I hadn't dipped into it since my last report. I mixed it with 3-MMC. 250mg 3MMC and 200mg 4BMC. I was wondering if the more serotoningeric quality might mix with the 3-MMC to produce something 4-MMC like in effect. I was right, and, I dosed way too high. The too potentiate each other. However, though I wasn't seeking it, I had a very euphoric high, that lasted about 90 minutes to two hours. About 4 hours after the first dose I did it again, partly because I was curious if there was a quick tolerance build up, and partly I just wanted to make sure that was really the combo I had put together and I hadn't;t made an error. The second high was identical to the first. Even nystagmus, which I haven't had off a cathinone since pre ban meph. Quite happy it's in my stash now. Did another dose a few hours later. Same effect, and by this time I was expecting a crash. None came. Without 3-MMC - I would compare 4-BMC most closely to MDAI, if anyone remembers it. It too was useful to mix with things. Used to go great with MPA. Like a little less toxic version of MDMA, that also had no crash.

Just an update, I hadn't dipped into it since my last report. I mixed it with 3-MMC. 250mg 3MMC and 200mg 4BMC. I was wondering if the more serotoningeric quality might mix with the 3-MMC to produce something 4-MMC like in effect. I was right, and, I dosed way too high. The too potentiate each other. However, though I wasn't seeking it, I had a very euphoric high, that lasted about 90 minutes to two hours. About 4 hours after the first dose I did it again, partly because I was curious if there was a quick tolerance build up, and partly I just wanted to make sure that was really the combo I had put together and I hadn't;t made an error. The second high was identical to the first. Even nystagmus, which I haven't had off a cathinone since pre ban meph. Quite happy it's in my stash now. Did another dose a few hours later. Same effect, and by this time I was expecting a crash. None came. Without 3-MMC - I would compare 4-BMC most closely to MDAI, if anyone remembers it. It too was useful to mix with things. Used to go great with MPA. Like a little less toxic version of MDMA, that also had no crash.
I loved MDAI mixed with 2FA.