• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Off Topic Thread Vs: I like chocolate, I like fudge, I'll make some now or I won't...

New page, new photography.

23633447564_2527c76f9f_b.jpg

Plus I need a new avatar.

people on public transport with their backpacks in between their legs/at their feet
LOOK LIKE PENGUINS MINDING AN EGG
once you imagine this it cannot be unimagined IMO

Ive not looked around Aus Social in ages and theres a few old regulars who are now ex bluelighters and have been for years and I dont know why. I doubt they would have done much (if anything) wrong. I would like to know what happened but guess wont find out. Am a little sad in particular BreakAbeat. I often think about her.

Nostalgia. :(

Dunno. With a little work it could be revived. Pass the prophylactics. :)

Maybe this needs its own thread. Many people have tried over the last few years already

STFU & UTFSE =D

I think every third post was something like that a while back......

I dont want to click on your profile because if you click on .exe files on the internet you're going to have a bad time

people on public transport with their backpacks in between their legs/at their feet
LOOK LIKE PENGUINS MINDING AN EGG
once you imagine this it cannot be unimagined IMO

see, the old me would have got my hands on a fairy penguin, hid it in my backpack, got on your tram, sat there with my bag between my legs and waited for you to look my way, and then let the little penguin out of the bag..

the new, grown up me.. well i would have.. well.. being all mature now and all..

umm..

er..

if you hear any stories about someone getting busted breaking into the penguin enclosure at the zoo tonight, please bail me out.

Pretty sure facebook is more addictive than bluelight even, but the best thing is that you can deactivate your account

No self control right here