• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I wanna do E again on my birthday but Im dreading the comedown

scott5809

Bluelighter
I havent done E in probly like 6+ months and Iv only really rolled like 2 times and I wanna do it on my birthday since itl probly be amazing since I waited so long but the comedown alone is making me not want to, is there anything I could do to help with the comedown. I wanna maybe try and time it perfectly so that by the time im coming down itl be about time to sleep so then I could just sleep it off

- Drink a LOT of water.
- Invest in some piracetam/aniracetam. Available at www.cerebralhealth.com
- Check out this page.
- Don't take more with your redose than was your initial dose. ie if you start with two pills only redose with 1.
- Smoke weed everyday %)

Check out the thread he posted^

I take magnesium for a week before and after rolling. I also take selenium the day before, day of and day after rolling (it's a very strong antioxidant).

As far as helping the mental effects of the crash, I take 5-htp for the crash and find it helps a lot. I also take melatonin once I'm going to sleep the night of the roll because I find it helps me get a good night of sleep, which does wonders for how shitty one can feel the next day.

Green tea extract is always a good thing to take, the thread posted by the poster above me has pretty much all the info you need on this.

Last edited:
Xanax or Klonopin for the come down. I used to hate the come downs on MDMA, now when I start coming down I take a Klonopin and I'm fine. Even feel fine on the days to follow, since Kpin has a 72 hour half life.

I find that it Helps me when I'm around good people during my comedown

My comedowns. Seem like the worst I've ever experienced the past 2 times I rolled. Currently having a pretty gnarly comedown now and I do e every weekend just about. What would u .guys recommend. It feels like my insides are being rolled into a ball and ripped out. It sucks ass almost bad enough too want to die.

My comedowns. Seem like the worst I've ever experienced the past 2 times I rolled. Currently having a pretty gnarly comedown now and I do e every weekend just about. What would u .guys recommend. It feels like my insides are being rolled into a ball and ripped out. It sucks ass almost bad enough too want to die.
Would recommend you stop rolling so much. Once a week? Damn

I highly recommend Xanax. When I'm ready to come down, I usually drink a smoothie, take a shower and put on some comfy pjs, take a xanax and lay down. You're out pretty fast and the sleep you get is amazing, not that twitchy sort of after drug sleep. I really hate that. Really though, if you only roll occasionally (like every 3 months max, personally I like it better when it's at least 6) and you take a reasonable amount, the comedowns aren't so bad. If you don't want to feel like shit after you string yourself out staying up all night on a bunch of drugs, you really have to take good care of yourself the rest of the time. Eat well, exercise regularly, and take long breaks between rolls, and I think you'll find it makes a huge difference.

Last edited:
- Drink a LOT of water.

but not too much. people have died of water intoxication on mdma.

my advice is to make sure you don't dose too high / redose too often and get pure mdma. bad comedowns often come from adulterants.

- Drink a LOT of water.
- Check out this page.
- Don't take more with your redose than was your initial dose. ie if you start with two pills only redose with 1.
- Smoke weed everyday %)

+1
I found out smoking weed on my comedown really helps. Also make sure you have nothing planned for the next day so you can get plenty of sleep.

I highly recommend Xanax. When I'm ready to come down, I usually drink a smoothie, take a shower and put on some comfy pjs, take a xanax and lay down. You're out pretty fast and the sleep you get is amazing, not that twitchy sort of after drug sleep. I really hate that. Really though, if you only roll occasionally (like every 3 months max, personally I like it better when it's at least 6) and you take a reasonable amount, the comedowns aren't so bad. If you don't want to feel like shit after you string yourself out staying up all night on a bunch of drugs, you really have to take good care of yourself the rest of the time. Eat well, exercise regularly, and take long breaks between rolls, and I think you'll find it makes a huge difference.

Truth. I live a pretty healthy lifestyle with all the organic eating and daily walking and supplements & whatnot, and I can definitely see a difference in my hangovers vs. those of my friends who regularly eat fast food, drink crappy drinks like soda and monster, etc.

You are what you eat.

if you have alot of time to plan it out, pre and post load with the most common supplements. since you don't want to make an investment pricetam may be off the table but it is apparently a godsend. 5-HTP is cheap. EGCG green tea extract is too. Vitamin C is packed into emergen-c which is dirt cheap. Start loading five days in advance, three hours into your roll and as soon as you wake up. Protein shakes are great (especially if you blend them with bananas) and easy to put in your stomach when you don't want to eat. I get awful comedowns too but i've never been on the ball enough to pre-load, it's something I plan on in the future.

Not that taking one drug to combat the effects of another is ever a good idea but xanax or any benzo will cure any negaitive come down effects and will also help for the 8up feeling the day after. This is especially true if it is combined with some potent cannabis.

Personally i would take it easy on all the extra supplements. Breaking down mdma is already hard enough on the liver and i wouldn't want to add extra strain with unneeded chemicals unless its all natural.

Keep in mind though excluding 5htp and a few natural green teas I have limited experience wih them.

- Drink a LOT of water.
- Check out this page.
- Smoke weed everyday %)

Make sure you follow that last one religiously, as that is also the #1 way to prevent unwanted pregnancy.

But other than that look into the Mega MDMA thread, it has answers to everything you could ever think to ask about. 5-htp is good for the comedown, and I hear SSRI's (might be, check sources on this one as I am not 100% sure)are as well but I would stick to 5-htp. I usually have no bad comedown, but I drink a healthy amount of water (not too much, not too little) and avoid re-dosing past a certain time, as it only makes the effects more speedy and the intensifies the comedown.

Oh yea, and benzos help a LOT.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't include ssri's in your schedule if your taking e even afterwards as aparantly that can cause diminished rolling in the future.

I am actually prescribed paxil (an ssri) for anxiety/bi polar disorder and I don't take it period even after a vicious e comedown. Serotonin syndrome is aparantly very dangerous and after hyperventilating and having a hellish experience on a high dose of DXM and "ecstasy" I have learned to be very wary of the former.

I'd stick to the naturals or just pop benzos and sleep it away at the worse. No lingering effects and also safe! (considerably)

SSRI's only diminish the effects when they are still in your system. Taking them and then stopping and letting them out of your system allows you to roll again.

Should be fine and great especially if you have not done it for that long and not that many times. Just have other drugs afterwards I find it helps.