• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I wanna do E again on my birthday but Im dreading the comedown

Ecstasy comedown really isn't that bad. If you have a xanax or klonopin it is non-existant and actually feels great. I would take the comedown of ecstasy over the cocaine comedown anyday.

The comedown from clean MDMA is usually pretty bearable.

If you're left feeling sick and cracked out for hours and hours chances are you're getting piperazines or meth bombs. Watch out for your friends and yourself. Order yourself a test kit.

Mine is finally on the way >_<

I generally just smoke good bud on the comedown. Some nice indica always puts me into a hungry/sleepy state if the MDMA is strong and pure. I usually then eat and then sleep for a long time. To help out with the comedown, try not to schedule anything to demanding the day or two after a roll so you're not feeling out of it while trying to do important shit.

Maybe i'm quite lucky, but I don't seem to get much in the way of comedowns from MDMA unless I take excessive amounts or take it multiple times within a week. That said, I do take low dose of an SSRI, so that may have an impact.

That said, if I abuse MDMA, I'll know about it. The comedown is very dose-dependant and I've found it to be exponential with increasing dose - the comedown of 500mg will be much more severe than that off taking 200mg (which I probably wouldn't notice unless very stressed).

I've found Piracetam also helps reduce many of the comedown effects from other substances, such as LSD (which gives me severe comedowns for some reason).

I've found Piracetam to have strong anti-depressant properties in me.

At any rate, I'd take any MDMA comedown on the chin, as I love the effects so much, that it is worth it, and accept that such a powerful experience will come at a price, though of course your tolerances may be different.