songs you feel in your bones

I mean the movie wasn't epic by any means but this song kind of gets inside the bones.

i've been working my arse off. gonna post more in sober living later. now in secondary care and on my first night out, at my parents. 34 days clean of all drugs, never done more than 3 or 4 days in half my life (i'm 32). thought i was going to rehab for crack and heroin but realised i'm actually a textbook addict that will abuse anything in their vicinity.

hehe sounds familiar ;) We are legion but I think once you overcome the most physiologically addicting substances, you can get on to living; albeit its hard but you will be living a life far more intense both good/bad and all in between; just keep people like you, that are respectful of you, aware of themselves and real life, on yer side mate. Wishing you the best. :)

i can't throw my benzo stash away though i'm not taking any cos i'll be drug tested tomorrow when i get back. so this song seems apt:

so we escape to our mistakes for they wait patiently for us
oh how they always wait for me
If my fear has kept me here only my fear can set me free

Benzo's are the hardest.

BTW...your post about the awareness you got, is the best news I've heard all day. So, immensely glad for you - realizations are what make life worth living. Keep on and challenge the benzos to make room for something better.<3

...and this. If your'e not surprising yourself then, its a pity to be questioned.

<3

https://youtu.be/mrUoK_TvVa8

Low - words

Kicks off the whole I Could Live In Hope album and its every song, so

No really. Wise asses. Why don't url tags work for me? hmmm? A fantastic joke? Of course i will just post links like a snake molding skins before it expires.

I think this was the last one, real one, important one. Their new stuff is very good but there's no pain reliever in it.

Last edited:
Hostage by Billie Eilish(anybody heard of her?)

I wanna be alone
Alone with you, does that make sense?
I wanna steal your soul
And hide you in my treasure chest

I don't know what to do
To do with your kiss on my neck
I don't know what feels true
But this feels right so stay a sec
Yeah, you feel right so stay a sec

And let me crawl inside your veins
I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain
It's not like me to be so mean
You're all I wanted
Just let me hold you like a hostage

Gold on your fingertips
Fingertips against my cheek
Gold leaf across your lips
Kiss me until I can't speak

Gold chain beneath your shirt
The shirt that you let me wear home
Gold's fake and real love hurts
But nothing hurts when I'm alone
When you're with me and we're alone

And let me crawl inside your veins
I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain
It's not like me to be so mean
You're all I wanted
Just let me hold you
Hold you like a hostage
Like a hostage

^... tend to expunge the music-feels, in successive overdrive, at times. ;)

Beautiful song btw, AJ. <3

Last edited: