songs you feel in your bones

^ beautiful, heartfelt ZB. You have an amazing sense/experience for the most beautiful of soulful folk songs - a beautiful reflection of your beautiful self, no doubt.

Last edited:
^ you really have a way of shifting my view, not many people do. :)

I always enjoy a conversation with you.

I'm special; as are you - hehe ;)

Ditto mate, appreciate the engagement - much decent moderation; doing a better job than most - fair fucks to ya, mate. Much respect.

A toon for ya.<3
( If you can ignore the hipsterishness; think it was pre-hipster-pop-cultural colonisation anyhoo, for posterity ;) )

Last edited:
I won't post the actual songs here because I've never figured it out and I'm too old to learn, LOL. However, my two candidates would be:

"Angel" by Sarah McLaughlin (in fact, anything off her "Mirrorball CD. It's recorded live and really captures her talent and emotions remarkably well)

"Everybody Cries" by REM, it just takes the listener to a really dark place unbelievably well and can "take me there" anytime I hear it.

^ You'll figure it out. (PM me and Ill help, if you need mate ;) )...besides, you're only past the point of learning when you're dead. :)

Last edited:

so apt as i'm going to rehab in less than a week... though would change the first verse

'i want freedom not a boss
that comes in fully stacked crack pipes
or cut corners of carrier bags'