• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

I Want............

" The harder the lesson the more intense the memory burns. The truth will either cause the person to believe it, question it more from desire to believe or disbelieve it, or simply not wish to learn more and put it out of mind until the subconscious randomly brings it up again because it's still undecided and important for some reason. "
^pure poetry, in essence...

i want to share contentment in -neutrality+ and that be the great charge that comes later, but subtly?!? lol, it builds though, like a pyramid:-z hmmuh - you know how else do you think they did;-)

collapse upwards
physics is expandable and retractable distract/able and directionless and infinite and most importantly, only a word we made up - so we think thats the most of (we think of) what matter(s)

It's possible to only experience a positive or neutral perception of everything and anything. Even the most negative thought/emotion/feeling can become simply neutral to you and cause no pain if you believe it to be so.

ive been wanting for some-one to jest towards my favorite quote.

"everything is happening all the time everywhere"
-?

i believe once we hit the 6th sense as a society, the 7-8-9th ones will become in an acceleration; like it or not.

thank-you thank-you thank-you
keep-in-touch
<3

tumblr_lkj2jf8TkY1qz5qgjo1_500.jpg

this flag

Or you could just brush Fido and vacuum more often
I want to use this more as a kitchen vac/quick clean. It just happens to be called the Animal. I have an upright (Animal) Dyson and love it but it is a pain in the ass to lug out. Hahahha if you knew me, you would know with 3 animals and a husband our home is near spotless and hairless.

I want to use this more as a kitchen vac/quick clean. It just happens to be called the Animal. I have an upright (Animal) Dyson and love it but it is a pain in the ass to lug out. Hahahha if you knew me, you would know with 3 animals and a husband our home is near spotless and hairless.

Hah, well, if you can afford it and feel it would be used, go for it. I'm a neat freak when it comes to some things, so I understand.

Silver Just dropped -$5.64 today.... Buy as much as you can afford i expect it to hit $75.00+ within the next couple months

you know those never expire, right? even if the expiration date says they do, they lie. i suggest you hoard them :)

*tips from a former bb&b employee*

Ahaha, I was informed of that by a current BB&B employee. Was also told you can combine a 20%- and a money-off coupon. /rambling about BB&B.

Ahaha, I was informed of that by a current BB&B employee. Was also told you can combine a 20%- and a money-off coupon. /rambling about BB&B.

yep. as long as you have one item for each coupon you can use up to 5 in a purchase i think. it's silly to ever pay full price at bb&b.

on topic:

i want a garden filled with fresh veggies

My wish list is growing by the day-

I did order one off of my mental wish list.
I've wanted a Lykke Li shirt for a long time and finally ordered it :)
I also ordered a new phone (my first expensive thing I purchased for myself- though I don't actually pay for it for another month......)