• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

I Want............

I'm completely unashamed to admit that I would love one of these. Completely unnecessary, but it's so shiny!!!

^ Nothing like turning a shit into an adventure. Although it reminds me too much of the stainless steel toilet from my time visiting the state corrections....ever shit on a pure stainless steel toilet in the middle of winter? Not pleasant.

I can't believe we don't have a "Want" thread!!!

Make your own little wish lists here! :)

I've started a list on Amazon and have a mental list from other places :)

Here are a few things I want:

Dream shoes- soles perfect for my area: (Will likely be my first big purchase after I start my new job)
41sptWK%2BP4L._SY395_.jpg

An Anchor tatoo on my foot:
NSFW:
anchor-tattoo-2_LRG.jpg

My lip pierced:
NSFW:
images

or
633668440829675715_usta.jpg

This adorable bathing suit:
NSFW:
cherry-swimsuit-retro-one-piece.jpg

Oh there's a lot more but I'll cut this short for now :)

What do you want???

Oh man, you sound like my double! I LOVE your list. I have two anchor tattoos now, love the old school style so much and I have that bathing suit from Pinupgirlclothing.com.. If you're an XL, I'm willing to possibly send you mine, never been worn at all and I don't wear it because i'm too self conscious to wear it because of some scars I have.

Ok, my wants at the moment are:

df1dd_all.hope.001__97429_zoom.jpg

Iron_Fist_American_Nightmare_Red__26235_zoom_large.jpg

In fact, I think i'd be happy with Iron Fist's entire collection of shoes.. So much awesome to choose from!

^I've recently lost quite a bit of weight and I don't think an XL would fit me anymore DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha :(

I will look at the site though to see what the measurements are for that and see if it'd work or if I could have it altered!
Thank you for the offer!! I'm excited!

Which suit do you have?
I love that whole site.
I need to get some stuff to pull me in to give me a figure like those girls so I can wear some of those pencil skirts and tops! :D

Oh and, scars are hot!! ;)
Wear them with pride!

I love those shoes btw........
I can't wear high heels really but I'm going to be trying out smaller heels.
(like those posted.)
I always LOVE high heeled shoes, they're the cutest, but I have WEAK WEAK ankles and can twist one and fall on my face wearing flats walking on concrete 8(

^I've recently lost quite a bit of weight and I don't think an XL would fit me anymore DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha :(

I will look at the site though to see what the measurements are for that and see if it'd work or if I could have it altered!
Thank you for the offer!! I'm excited!

Which suit do you have?
I love that whole site.
I need to get some stuff to pull me in to give me a figure like those girls so I can wear some of those pencil skirts and tops! :D

Oh and, scars are hot!! ;)
Wear them with pride!

I love those shoes btw........
I can't wear high heels really but I'm going to be trying out smaller heels.
(like those posted.)
I always LOVE high heeled shoes, they're the cutest, but I have WEAK WEAK ankles and can twist one and fall on my face wearing flats walking on concrete 8(

Well, funny enough, I can't wear heels either due to the scar I am a bit self conscious about. I'm usually not that worried by it, but in bathers, it tends to be accentuated and even though I don't get really down about it, it looks really weird.. My leg was almost torn off in an accident, but i thought those bathers would be ok because they are skirted like the one Monroe wore in a heap of her photoshoots but it's not quite long enough to cover the permanent swelling. Same reason I can't wear thigh high stockings and heels because of the knee injuries I ended up with! I'm a huge fan of the 50's pinup thing and not being able to wear the gorgeous heels I buy sucks, but I can't help buying them because they are a complete work of art and I love having them there. Weird huh!

What size shoe are you?

Btw that is not a lip piercing it is called a Monroe piercing; bmezine.com great site for body modifications ;)

A nice zoom lens for my camera.
A B&W Zeppelin Air docking station.
An iPhone 5 when it decides to appear.
My house decoration to be completely finished.

I have that bathing suit, ocean! actually, i gave it to a friend because it was too small :\ I forget if I got a small or a medium... I think medium (I can check with my friend). I know I'm not tiny but I thought surely I'm not a large! Well the torso is a bit too short and it smashes my chest down. Not as flattering as I hoped.

i want

world peace
whirled peas
to not have to work for a living
a fresh, hot pizza
a cold soda
a good night's sleep
my vacation to be less than a month away

to graduate so i can stop dealing with this petty bullshit and these useless assignments

i want someone to do my laundry for me.

and i want my husband to get a new job so we can move already. preferably here

2-Santa-Monica.jpg

or here

SCENIC_SeattleNight_I5.jpg

^That car is fabulous! Always said if I won the lottery I would get the Batmobile from the Adam West series. <3

flash.jpg

+

NSFW:
empty_hammock-206165752.jpg

+

IMGP3690-1.jpg

I'm completely unashamed to admit that I would love one of these. Completely unnecessary, but it's so shiny!!!

LMAO =D What an amazing looking Bidet!
Advertising is hilarious, amazing how sensual they made it look...was actually a little attracted to it by the end of the Ad!
hmmm...I dont trust that retractable faucet though, it looks like some kind of sophisticated anal probe...:/

Last edited:
... which is more or less what a bidet is. A water anal probe.

:)

I want...

a black or gray kitten (maybe two)
a national parks annual pass
a computer monitor and a computer desk

I want:
A doggy
My man to TrVel less for work
To want tondo my homework
More motivation

I want
to grow an avocado from seed. I have tried and failed so many times, I will keep trying but really want one to actually grow from seed.
Other than that I am pretty much want free.