Bluelight

Thread: [Methoxetamine Subthread] Combinations

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345671323 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 766
  1. Collapse Details
     
    #51
    Bluelighter Fixed5217's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    A good place to live
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtc <3 View Post
    Gonna be doing some 2C-T-7 this weekend camping most probably, would it be safe to combine MXE with t-7?

    If not does this only apply to T-7 or all the 2c's? if t-7 is suspected to be dangerous then would I better off doing some AMT instead with MXE

    Someone has used MXE before dosing with 2c-e.

    The 2c-t-x series are very different though; I can't say whether it's safe or not.
    From wikipedia; 2c-t-7 is reputed to have MAO-A activity.

    READ this!: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2C-T-7

    and this: citing Atara's response in the MXE B+D3:

    "Methoxetamine is a dopamine reuptake inhibitor, a nicotinic acetylcholine receptor antagonist, an uncompetitive NMDA channel blocker, a dopamine D2 receptor agonist, and a mu-opioid agonist, according to the current SAR as well as subjective reports consistent with this effect profile.

    Note the bolded words "serotonin releaser". Methoxetamine has in the past demonstrated the ability to cause serious problems in conjunction with serotonin releasers; the combination of methoxetamine and MDAI (which is a serotonin releaser with no other effects to speak of) lead to the death of one unfortunate Swede who had taken only a moderate dose of both compounds. Simply put: the combination of methoxetamine and a serotonin releaser appears to be extremely dangerous!

    It is therefore highly inadvisable to combine methoxetamine with any serotonin releaser or suspected serotonin releaser, or with DXM (a very potent serotonin reuptake inhibitor, though not a releaser) -- this includes MDMA, 6-APB, AMT, MDAI to name a few.

    The increasing number of these reports suggest that this interaction is indeed quite real; it is possible however unlikely that methoxetamine acts in some way to inhibit the breakdown of serotonin, via monoamine oxidase inhibition or otherwise. Methoxetamine and the other methoxylated arylcyclohexylamines (4-MeO-PCP, 3-MeO-PCP, 3-MeO-PCE) bear some structural similarity to the infamous PMA and the less-well-known MAOI para-methoxy-phenethylamine (PMPEA). The appearance of unexpected effects is always a possibility when testing a new compound especially testing in vivo with no pre-existing in vitro binding data. To combine these with other compound increases the risk of ingestion substantially."


    You decide...though if i had both substances i would avoid the combination

    If you do decide to combine the two, remember that you are a guinea pig, and start very small to examine interaction.
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #52
    Bluelighter Xtc <3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    434
    Okay ill probably call it off then will have to replan, damn no AMT combo either, remember reading a few bluelighters who said they combine nicely, ah well 2C-B or 2C-D will probably be used instead then or i'll just lay off the methox until the last day or something.


    Quote Originally Posted by Fixed5217 View Post
    lead to the death of one unfortunate Swede who had taken only a moderate dose of both compounds.
    I thought in this case the dose wasn't at all moderate, wasn't it something like 100mg methox + 400mg MDAI taken IV in the same shot?

    Anyway yeah cheers for the response man, you could have saved my brain
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #53
    Moderator
    Non-Electronic Music Discussion
    Psychedelic Drugs
    Laika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Schedule I
    Posts
    13,846
    Yes the death was certainly the opposite of moderate use.
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #54
    Bluelighter Fagott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Fagottland
    Posts
    1,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtc <3 View Post
    I thought in this case the dose wasn't at all moderate, wasn't it something like 100mg methox + 400mg MDAI taken IV in the same shot?
    Yup, precisely.

    And hes also number one contestant for the darwin award........
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #55
    Bluelighter Fixed5217's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    A good place to live
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by Laika View Post
    Yes the death was certainly the opposite of moderate use.
    Forgive the incorrect sentiments; if your trying MXE--you should have read the accounts.

    The rest of Atara's response is eloquently worded and highly didactic--he may have been referring to the 100 mg of MXE as moderate--who knows.

    We all could reasonably conclude that IV'ing high doses of two separately classed RC's is probably a really dumb idea though.
    Last edited by Fixed5217; 06-05-2011 at 16:25.
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #56
    About 4oz of purple lean, 200mg line of mxe and your in a k hole for an hour. Extremely comfortable. Possibly dangerous idk but one of my hardest diss trips ever
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #57
    Moderator
    Psychedelic Drugs
    Wiki
    Solipsis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    11,011
    It's harder to get to a hole though than with ketamine, isn't it? And 200 mg seems like too big of a dose to do all at once. Only time I've tried it was at 50 mg though. I did not hole, not really that close either, but I did notice a peculiar effect that reminded me of methylphenidate - if not DARI then still a monoamine thing.
    I want to try it again (I only had that small sample), but would raise the dose slowly - the monoamine feeling puts me off.

    About combinations though: is there any value in combining MXE with ketamine? My guess is not really, but seems worth the try.
    Please start at the Beginners FAQ - Read the PD Rules and BLUA - Use the Psychedelic Index and/or the advanced search engine
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #58
    Bluelighter Fixed5217's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    A good place to live
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by Solipsis View Post
    About combinations though: is there any value in combining MXE with ketamine? My guess is not really, but seems worth the try.
    In past reading of the forums, the K+ MXE combination seems to be a well appreciated one. Wish I could link to specifics, but it's been done.
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #59
    Bluelight Crew Delsyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    .♥`..ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    Posts
    8,716
    ^i also remember hearing good things about it.
    Its definitely on my list of things to do.
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #60
    Bluelighter yoyo50's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    TWENTY TIMES MAN UTD!
    Posts
    1,510
    MDPV + MXE = hits instantly and feels like underwater? lol
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #61
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyo50 View Post
    MDPV + MXE = hits instantly and feels like underwater? lol
    Have you actually done this or are you just speculating? I can't imagine coming down from MDPV while peaking on MXE. But to each their own.
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #62
    Moderator
    Psychedelic Drugs
    Wiki
    Solipsis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    11,011
    I was not planning on touching MDPV ever again, but after reading the most recent erowid report on it, I'm even more sure of that.

    And combining with another dopamine reuptake inhibiting compound? No thanks!
    Please start at the Beginners FAQ - Read the PD Rules and BLUA - Use the Psychedelic Index and/or the advanced search engine
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #63
    Bluelighter Fixed5217's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    A good place to live
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by Solipsis View Post
    I was not planning on touching MDPV ever again, but after reading the most recent erowid report on it, I'm even more sure of that.

    And combining with another dopamine reuptake inhibiting compound? No thanks!
    yea, read that (http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=90252)... a few others about mdpv(http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=90236, http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=82352)...seems like right nasty shit. It makes meth look safe and worthwhile.

    thanks for the input.
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #64
    Bluelighter yoyo50's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    TWENTY TIMES MAN UTD!
    Posts
    1,510
    ^ Yes i did this mxe seems to hit instantly (mxe vision felt very floaty like being underwater in a bubble/drunk)
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #65
    Bluelighter ColtDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UK, South
    Posts
    23,486
    combined meph with mxe last night, made my body like lead, felt like a fucking liquid robot walking around underwater
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #66
    Bluelighter ColtDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UK, South
    Posts
    23,486
    i went to a house full of drunk people on meph, and took some mxe around. it started off good until we got the mxe going... then it was fucking insane. everybody lost the plot. then i added some DMT in the mix. very trippy fucked up night, these drunk people were treating mxe like it was meph or ket. thinking they were bad-ass and because it was only a small white powder, they could handle anything. drunk as fuck and hoovering up massive lines. i got worried and said they could end up on hospital and one guy got lairy and was like are you threating me, what is this shit..... AFTER he'd just done a massive line. no idea what he was doing. people treat me like i dont know what the fuck im talking about but i know exactly what im on about, none of them knew what DMT was until i brought it over and they loved it. alcohol turns people into such dickheads sometimes. i told them its gotta be respect and the consequences could be massive, they didnt listen. it got too crazy so i left, fuck knows what state they were in by the end. i was tripping balls, all the rain drops flew up and changed color, if i recall i said to this girl "imagine a piece of spaghetti with down syndrome.... i feel like that"

    must of been damn near an m-hole, it was mental. combined very well with meph. i didnt feel human anymore. completely different experience from last time. everybody looked really fat, i was absolutely tripping my face off. a packet of rizzlas looked massive like the size of a phone or something. got quite confusing, no idea what i was talking about. probably acted like a cock. and i felt numb and invisible. but people are so stupid sometimes. or perhaps im stupid for taking it over there lol
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #67
    Bluelighter yoyo50's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    TWENTY TIMES MAN UTD!
    Posts
    1,510
    ^ sounds like the ppl i know, back in the legal pv says told em tiny amounts or u wont sleep didnt listen seem few days later "oh didnt sleep that night" haahaa
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #68
    Bluelighter ColtDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UK, South
    Posts
    23,486
    DMT + MXE slows the DMT trip down
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #69
    Bluelighter 2c-goinsane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    "The WAD$ in my pockets makes it look like I got thigh PAD$"
    Posts
    751
    i did 15mg of very potent 2ce orally, 12 hrs in insullfated around 30mg of mxe, it was great it made me feel rejuvenated and brought back some visuals, my 2c body load disappeared, i lost track of time again when i started smoking a bunch of am2201 canniboid for the 1st time, i ended up doing around another 20mg of the same 2ce, the 2nd day on 2ce ended up being way more visual than the 1st night, there was also little to no 2ce body loud 2nd day. i was completley prepared for these 2 days aswel no worries.

    i recommend the 2ce+mxe combo if your comfortable with both the chemicals by them selves already

    i really like the ketamine+ mxe combo aswel, i do my mxe after the k
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #70
    fill in the blank:

    dxm:weed::mxe:_____?

    weed - which i'm normally not that into - is magical specifically with dxm. i wonder if it has the same effect with mxe, or if there's a another substance that would.
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    #71
    Bluelighter Fixed5217's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    A good place to live
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by csrpj View Post
    fill in the blank:

    dxm:weed::mxe:_____?

    weed - which i'm normally not that into - is magical specifically with dxm. i wonder if it has the same effect with mxe, or if there's a another substance that would.
    yes. weed intensifies mxe...posted earlier as well
     

  22. Collapse Details
     
    #72
    Bluelighter Fixed5217's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    A good place to live
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by ColtDan View Post
    i went to a house full of drunk people on meph, and took some mxe around. it started off good until we got the mxe going... then it was fucking insane. everybody lost the plot. then i added some DMT in the mix. very trippy fucked up night, these drunk people were treating mxe like it was meph or ket. thinking they were bad-ass and because it was only a small white powder, they could handle anything. drunk as fuck and hoovering up massive lines. i got worried and said they could end up on hospital and one guy got lairy and was like are you threating me, what is this shit..... AFTER he'd just done a massive line. no idea what he was doing. people treat me like i dont know what the fuck im talking about but i know exactly what im on about, none of them knew what DMT was until i brought it over and they loved it. alcohol turns people into such dickheads sometimes. i told them its gotta be respect and the consequences could be massive, they didnt listen. it got too crazy so i left, fuck knows what state they were in by the end. i was tripping balls, all the rain drops flew up and changed color, if i recall i said to this girl "imagine a piece of spaghetti with down syndrome.... i feel like that"

    must of been damn near an m-hole, it was mental. combined very well with meph. i didnt feel human anymore. completely different experience from last time. everybody looked really fat, i was absolutely tripping my face off. a packet of rizzlas looked massive like the size of a phone or something. got quite confusing, no idea what i was talking about. probably acted like a cock. and i felt numb and invisible. but people are so stupid sometimes. or perhaps im stupid for taking it over there lol
    Hmmm...i'm not very big on sharing RC's at parties or with strangers in general.
    I believe people should either know exactly what they're taking or be comfortable enough with the idea and safety. That said i've dosed alot of people on mxe and am tired of explaining what it is a bit...but it was all done properly.

    I guess mxe+meph is a go though.
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    #73
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Permanent ++
    Posts
    3,653
    Every one is mixing MXE with their RCs, what about good old MXE and LSD?
     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    #74
    any thoughts about phenibut + mxe?

    i'd like to try adding phenibut to a high dose of mxe to smooth out effects.
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    #75
    Bluelighter Poodles!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Birmingham UK
    Posts
    148
    Posted this in the EADD MXE thread. It is relevent here too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Poodles! View Post
    Has anyone else combined this with pod tea?

    If you're like me and prefer drinking smaller amounts to enjoy the high whilst being able to get on with stuff and not spend the whole evening nodding, then a small amount of sublingual MXE (<20 mg) combo's REALLY well.

    It seems to add to the stimulating side of the pod high, but in all the best ways, such as increased motivation and sociability. Usually I prefer to be alone when I use both drugs seperately. The high still remains totally chill though. I've not tried it in larger dissociative doses but I can't see them complementing each other. I'm assuming this synergy is related to the DRI properties of MXE.

    I discovered this when I decided to see if small daily doses of MXE could help stop my tolerance rising. I just decided to do a little bit more one day.

    I'm quite shocked that when using small daily doses of mxe then I didn't have to increase the amount of pods I was using at all. This was over a period of 2-3 months. When my MXE ran out, my pod quantity started to rise again. I know all about NDMA antagonists and tolerance but I didn't expect it to be so effective!

    I should add that I'm not a daily drinker of PPT. I drink it usually about twice a week and only redose with the same pods (you can get a couple weaker teas out of the same pods to give a slight boost). I also take a few weeks out now and again to let tolerance drop a bit. I'm currently using around 8 large pods of the gigantheum variety. I maintaned at around 5 pods when using the MXE, I was also drinking a lot more then (maybe 3-4 times a week).

    So if there are any PPT drinkers out there, try a threshold dose when the tea starts to kick in and see what you think. Perhaps try sub threshold doses for tolerance too.
     

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345671323 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •