View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Methoxetamine Subthread] Combinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive felt this before. many layers to my consciousness...very deep... in retrospect i think i was delusional. but who knows. i didnt even feel like myself... just an entity. it was pretty wicked

I'm like, "the universe is an eternal stretch of matter, continuously & eternally relfecting itself in every direction at all times & in all space!" Dig it?

So all this matter is moving around in front of us, all atoms & neutrons wetting about but our minds ignore it & make everything still & solid so we can focus on stuff like... survival, food, warmth etc Lol So our brains MAKE us see a sofa, but there's no sofa, there's just a pile of vibrating atoms with an eternity of space between them. SO if the sofa ain't really a sofa, what are we? Maybe we aint people, we just SEE ourselves that way. Maybe we just blobs, or just energy, or maybe we're a gas that's conned itself into thinking it's a solid, on a solid planet!

I'm like, "the universe is an eternal stretch of matter, continuously & eternally relfecting itself in every direction at all times & in all space!" Dig it?

So all this matter is moving around in front of us, all atoms & neutrons wetting about but our minds ignore it & make everything still & solid so we can focus on stuff like... survival, food, warmth etc Lol So our brains MAKE us see a sofa, but there's no sofa, there's just a pile of vibrating atoms with an eternity of space between them. SO if the sofa ain't really a sofa, what are we? Maybe we aint people, we just SEE ourselves that way. Maybe we just blobs, or just energy, or maybe we're a gas that's conned itself into thinking it's a solid, on a solid planet!

You think just like me, I was having this very same conversation with my friends earlier!

You think just like me, I was having this very same conversation with my friends earlier!

I have to say this particular philosophy is very popular amongst drug users, namely those who love their mushrooms.

I havent had problems with combining MXE with MDMA, M1, or d-amp. Perhaps a slightly elevated heart rate but i dont find myself prone to getting paranoid about that so i just blow it off. MXE after d-amp was really really nice yesterday. More trippy than normal and brought me from on edge feeling shitty to totally comfortable very quickly

combined with..

opioids: beautiful combination, syngerizes very well with the warm and fuzzy body buzz of mxe and makes the comedown/afterglow even more comfortable. however, the combination of dissociatives and opioids seems like the single most addictive escape-button in existence and i'm scared of making it any kind of habit.

lurching, which opoids were consumed? Maybe ROA and dose for both opiods and MXE.
I don't know if you heard about my reported interaction with moderate alcohol consumption synergizing with MXE for breathing depression, but i would like to know what exactly was done here and if ANY ill effects were noted.
That said 5mg of oxycodone(w/325mg APAP :<) + 15-25 mg MXE (both IN) was fine---but those are really low doses for both substance

I have to say this particular philosophy is very popular amongst drug users, namely those who love their mushrooms.

damn straight

i just think that the universe is infinite- truly infinite and that that means that every possible reality will play out on an endless spaceloop. thats what chirst means when he says he will come again, its just that in enough time he will live his life all over again. damn christians be so linear, the gaywads

thats lsd and bipolar for you

^as for the above i have mixed mxe and poppy tea on more than one occasion and its lush, no problems breathing but then i dont take huge doses of either. if you're having opiates how can you enjoy them if you are fully dissociating?

mxe for me was amazing on a 6apb comedown and really took the scatty feeling and moody low away, leaving me feeling rejuvenated

Amt - Mxe = is just fuckin awesome.
GBL - Mxe = dizzy confused as fuck maybe better in lower doses
Mephedrone - Mxe = Didn't feel hardly anything form the meow kinda blocks it some how.

I would like to add that MXE & Ketamine was one hell of a combo, I took 38mg of MXE last night and about two hours in I did about 60-80mg of K and a few hits of weed. Which led to an incredibly earth shattering K-hole. During the K-hole the MXE seemed to be extremely friendly letting me control the chaos. Once the K was wearing off it seemed to leave its presence in the MXE trip causing it to add more euphoria and visuals. I highly recommend this combo but be warned it was EXTREMELY intense. I was even thinking to myself at one point "maybe I over did it" which is very rare with me and K. Also sex and MXE is a phenomial mix, with no problems getting hard unlike on K. The orgasm was soooo intense!!!

I've got 75mg and 4 boxes of whipped cream chargers waiting for me as soon as i get home from work...

n2o mixes with this sooooo well, i've done my share of mind exploring but this combination by far took me deeper through the depths of the galaxy....it's only a 20 second feeling, but during those 20 seconds I can convince myself this 'feeling' is going to be permanent this time!:D

I like to add music with this, and well, the music actually sounds really bad, but the fact it alters the sound so significantly makes it awesome!

Ungodly feelings of inner peace, tranquility and enlightenment!

I've also mixed it with 4-FMP, and didn't get much of a synergy, maybe 4-FMP just sucks in general :/

mxe seems to work with all sorts... Mrs T Bitch reckons mxe is the key to understanding conciousness & says it's made her realise that in fact conciousness is not a "one thing", it's multi-layered & multi-dimensional.

I felt in a deep, deep mxe hole once that time & space were infinite & eternal. There is no beginning, there is no end. Everything just is & always will be & always has been. Our energy, our lifeforce is part of that infinity... We are eternal...

i think so too -i find very easy to remember we are existence (or "starstuff" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE9dEAx5Sgw) while on mxe

damn straight

i just think that the universe is infinite- truly infinite and that that means that every possible reality will play out on an endless spaceloop. thats what chirst means when he says he will come again, its just that in enough time he will live his life all over again.

we are an infinite number of universes each one composed of an infinite number of universes that are composed of an infinite number of universes ad infinitum...

each one of us is a part of your local human society, which is a part of the world, which is a part of the solar system, which is a part of the galaxy, with is a part of the universe, with is part of existence (composed by an infinite number of universes (parallel, alternative, potential, etc))

also, we are composed of different organs, which are composed by cells, which are composed of atoms, which composed by quarks, etc -there's not ultimate building block really... every time that scientists declared to have discovered such, they were just exposing the limit of their sensors technology... which, when improved, allows the so called "discovering" of what is again declared as "ultimate particle"

therefore we are an infinite number of universes composed by an infinite number of universes etc

regarding the "endless spaceloop" , i believe nietsche explained it even better with his "eternal recurrence" concept http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_return

the way i feel it is similar to some asian mysticism... i a way
i feel it like a coming back to realising that we are existence itself -everything that exists is the creation of ourselves, and every time we "come back" to the realisation we are existence, is exactly the same one, because even time itself is ourselves, so when we come back to realise we are the whole of existence, time folds up with us, and therefore, it's the same -exactly the same- fucking unique experience repeating for eternity

(sorry if it does not make sense -i honestly don't think is possible to explain it in a so called "logical way")

Wow, this got off topic fast...there are forums to discuss theories of everything, including one I posted in recently.

Hate to call you guys out, but i want to keep the conversation pertinent for those searching for a safe combination with their MXE. I'm here to post relevant research details (and hear interesting theories, just not in this thread);).

Last edited:
I think it should be stated that just because a few people have tried a certain combination without apparent negative consequence, doesn't necessarily mean its "safe".

As for myself I've tried the following combinations (MXE dose was always between 20-35mg):

-Alcohol. Small amounts seemed ok but the alcohol had nothing of value to add to the experience.

-DMT. Smoked it a few times when MXE was wearing off. Seemed to make it easier to let go into the experience and less anxiety.

-Cannabis. When I smoked weed on MXE it caused some anxiety and I didn't really enjoy it.

-Ketamine. I only had a low dose of each but it seemed like a nice combination.

I think it should be stated that just because a few people have tried a certain combination without apparent negative consequence, doesn't necessarily mean its "safe".

Well Put!

given MXE's status as a research chem, any bit of reported combinations and interactions does help...but thanks for the clarification.

I'll be sure to elucidate the intended meaning in the thread opener.

when combining with pot i like to smoke a few hours into the trip when things feel like theyre settling and then BAM!!@!

Piracetam + MXE = Clearer experience, more fluid train of thought but same level of dissociation. Perhaps a higher dose requirement but by far nothing when compared to the damper encountered in combination with ketamine.

I'm curious about this, I remember reading that racetams are a complete trip killer with mxe/ketamine.

I take racetams + choline daily, but in the past have always stopped that habit when I had MXE, but if the racetams don't effect the trip that much, then it would be nice to know.

I took 60mg MXE and 10mg DPT, both insuffilated fantastic results.

I would like to hear about combinations with tryptamines (especially 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-MET and 4-HO-DPT/DPT).

From 60mg MXE+10mg DPT

Once the hallucinations started taking hold I poped on the LOTR soundtrack and had incredible hallucinations. I saw a giant flaming red demon reach his hands into my mind, grab a cloud, lift himself up to the gates of heaven, and battled with angels wilding swords for like an hour. Incredible epic type battle too, every time their swords would clash sprays of fire would jet from the demons sword, and white lightning would spark from the angels. He killed a lot of them, but after a while it changed to pulsating lights so I switched the music to techno and my face contorted into an open mouth grin of retarded happiness for three hours. Like, I just sat there going like this =D

My mind turned to thoughts of my girlfriend and I started shaking with joy and ecstasy which would somehow turn into a white light that escaped from my body (eyes closed still, mind you) and would write love notes to her in my mind, slicing the blackness in my mind with glowing letters. I ended up texting her and surprisingly it made sense when I woke up.

After that it started subsiding a little and I just started thinking very random tangents, with no thought to previous thoughts. A very manic dissociative way to think, completely reminded me of my DXM trips, I was wallowing in utter joy.

I did have to do the one-eyed pirate trick to use a computer or phone, ala DXM.

Status
Not open for further replies.