• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(DMT/50mg) - First Time - Alien abduction

I really don't know what to make of this. You say you were sober and you don't sound like you are acutely psychotic, eventhough those are the only ways for me to explain your experience. I'd like to believe you, but alien abductions have never been documented properly except for first hand experience reports which makes hallucinations and delusions so much more plausible. I'm not saying I don't want to believe you, but a trick of the brain is just so much more likely statistically than an actual alien abduction. Have you experienced anything like this before? Do you have any psychiatric diagnoses and what drugs are you currently using? Sorry about the scepticism here, man.

Alien abduction is real. There IS much evidence, hundreds of thousands of cases of first hand experience and eye witness testimony, and even reports of abductions by military personnel and police. You haven't tried very hard to find the evidence, have you?

If you are waiting for some governmental body, or other well known institution to officially confirm their existence...you will probably be waiting for a long time.

I've been abducted, and I am not crazy.

Nothing wrong with skepticism though. Skepticism is healthy if it doesn't become close-mindedness. I do personally believe in my life time, the average person will probably awaken to the reality the ET presence.

Why do people believe this as 'real'? You mean you believe that in some place we can't understand there was a metal table with three alien-looking fellows stood around it waiting for someone in OUR dimension to consume an amount of a chemical that would somehow transport their entire being into THEIR place, perfectly onto that table, so that they could caress them with infinite love and hold a scalpel to them?

What about the hallucinations of vivid colours and shapes before? Was that another dimension? Or just what the brain does an affect of DMT?

Anyway, sorry to hijack, really interesting experience, the description of the surprising weightlessness really built some empathy for your headspace.

Why do some people believe this as real? Why not? Do you really think you have all the answers? I can understand you not thinking it is plausible, but to dismiss it, or to think people are mistaken for believing it, is kind of close-minded.

It is quite possible, that our version of reality as we know it is nothing more than a holograph. In fact, scientists have recently done experiments to determine just this - and I believe the outcome was that it IS likely our reality is just a hologram, a simulation of sorts.

If that is the case, then what lies BEYOND the hologram is anyone's guess - at least for now. That could mean that for all we know....we are all ALREADY laying on metal tables....being poked and prodded by the greys.....and either through psychedelics, or some mind opening experience, we snap out of these hologram temporarily, and view our reality for what it really is.......us strapped to some metal table, being prodded by greys.

I'm not saying that is what lies behind the curtain.....I'm just saying there are layers upon layers of dimensional realities that overlap each other. To pretend we understand how it works is rather pretentious....we don't.

What I DO know, is that alien abductions are real - and being an abductee myself, I and others have come to realize that these aliens are either A) multi-dimensional beings, or B) have the ability to alter our physical reality/dimension. We've come to realize this based on the nature of the abductions...the way they affect our consciousness, it is hard to explain to someone who hasn't experienced it - but you are in a weird state when you get abducted, not sleeping, not awake, and things are.....different. It would also explain the missing time people experience before and after....and many other weird things associated with alien abductions.

To the OP - awesome thread :)

I really don't know what to make of this. You say you were sober and you don't sound like you are acutely psychotic, eventhough those are the only ways for me to explain your experience. I'd like to believe you, but alien abductions have never been documented properly except for first hand experience reports which makes hallucinations and delusions so much more plausible. I'm not saying I don't want to believe you, but a trick of the brain is just so much more likely statistically than an actual alien abduction. Have you experienced anything like this before? Do you have any psychiatric diagnoses and what drugs are you currently using? Sorry about the scepticism here, man.

I have never been diagnosed with anything of a psychological nature and I think its kind of messed up to say that anyone who has had some type of mystical experience like this might be mentally ill and suffering from a delusion. I have not used drugs in a long time, hard drugs at least. I smoke pot on occasion, but hadn't for weeks before this strange occurrence. Who knows what the hell happened really, I just know that I'm sane and was not on anything that night. It could have been a hallucination but that wouldn't fully explain the way I had that mark on my body the next day unless that was a hallucination too which I highly doubt because like I said I am generally a pretty sane person

but you are in a weird state when you get abducted, not sleeping, not awake, and things are.....different. It would also explain the missing time people experience before and after....and many other weird things associated with alien abductions.
So basically, we are talking about hypnagogic hallucinations then? Why didn't you guys say so? I'm an abductee too then.

EDIT: I understand fully well, that sleep paralysis with hypnagogic hallucinations and the potentially resulting out of body experiences is indeed a mystical experience to many. It was to me as well. But explaining these phenomena with alien abduction is just plain absurd. It is just the least likely explanation imho. Now, believing in this yourself and cherishing the experience is okay, but your credibility will take a massive hit if you go out and try to force those beliefs onto others because that is all they are: beliefs.

Last edited:
I took N, N dmt the other day and i remember it being like a warm comfortable rush then I started sweating and the plaid pjs I was whereing the patterns where flowing through up on the wall and began having colors all throughout the patterns after that i laid back it was all dark with colorful tunnels I kept trying to grab at 1 of them and finally spun into it and it was like I was spinning in circles trying to find myself to get back to my body I shortly came out of it with intense colors and fractiles was like that for 10 min... I took 70mg

Well DMT is the main #1 "spirit molecule". Its secreted by the pineal gland and is responsible for real spiritual experiences and it facilities as one of many spiritual abilities we can access. From a spiritual perspective DMT opens the doorway to other dimensons, 4th dimension being the astral ect, all the up to 12.

Other psychs like LSD, shrooms etc are also spiritual in nature and loosen the connection to the unseen world and partialy activate additional senses and perceptions, but DMT is a whole other level and results in actual soul travel dimensionally whereas the other ones might simply open up partial astral senses as an example, but nothing beyond astral or 5th dimensional. Also perceptions would be distorted without other body fuctions in place so drugs arent really useful for spriritual purposes except perhaps for DMT.

In an ideal human body template with complete DNA activation (that junk dna) and full functioning, DMT is excreted daily and in higher doses and allows multidimensional travel at will and allows multidimensional perceptions. This all occurs mentally as these dimensions dont have physicality like we know it here on the 3rd dimension. At the moment we are sitting in a body template that is powerful enough to create physical matter with a single though and travel instantly to other planets, together with the spirit that is you that inhabits it as the control mechanism. Unfortunately most functions are disabled at this time for many reasons and the methods of enabling them and accessing new abilities are supressed and kept "secret" by the select few who want to be control and for positive reason as well related to the purposes of lifetimes here usually not having anything to do with these abilities or this level of knowlege. Obviously things are fucked on our planet right now for many reasons and most of our DNA is not activated and our full brain potential is not being used (which DNA activation and other certain spiritual activies can resolve to some extent)

External DMT usage therefore allows temp access to the ability we should naturally possess (a doorway) but without the knowlege of how to control it, you can end up anywhere during a normal "drug user" experience.

Therefore all DMT experiences are real, not some hallucination or drug effect. Usually however you end up with "family" or beings that watch over you during your current incarnation, often called your higher self or holy guardian angels etc. Often people encounter beings that seem upset and the reason for this is that using DMT to activate this ability is not what you are supposed to do, either for your current incarnation purpose or until you have resolved other spiritual practices that allow you to access this ability naturally and therefore have complete control over it and can use it safely. They dont really like dealing with people that think its just a drug experience and a way to get high.

Usually these beings are family, friends etc who are watching over you during your current incarnation, from that level, but they cannot interfere much as its a free will universe and the point of this lifetime is experience, so dont expect them to protect you or help you out with things. Its more of a monitoring situation and for high level spiritual protection, like when you take DMT and might get yourself in trouble lol.

Why you might see aliens is because of the fact that we are all aliens in terms of our origins as multi dimensional spiritual beings, this is a colonized planet and spiritual beings (us) from thousands of planets incarnate here in human bodies for many reasons, mostly for experience (which is considered currency in the higher dimensions, experience is everything, money doesnt exist when you can create anything with a thought).

In other cases like the OP situation, its likely they are beings you are familar with but wouldnt actually recognize due to current incarnation veil rules and they might take the opportunity to assist you in some way, psychic surgery or some other energetic assistance that you might need, so you could end up on a table looking at scary aliens who may actually be your real parents or friends and you may be one of them. Now thats an idea thats tought to get around lol!

Real aubductee situations that are remembered are usually 99% positive in nature in terms of the intentions, but can be scary or misinterpreted as negative.
Negative situations which are rare you would never retain any memory of. In fact there are negative things on the astral level that are affecting your right now that would scare you sitless if you could see them, far more then an alien abduction story. Usually these are not harmful directly, they exist as parasites leaching subtle energy from us, possibly resulting in fatigue etc, but can look scary as shit. For this reason I have not worked on activating my astral sight yet until other training is complete. Some things are hidden from most people for a reason.

This is also why you might not experience fear or malice in these DMT or abduction situations that might naturally scare you. Because on a spirit level you recognize them and know there is nothing to fear and additionally you can pick up emotions (clairsentience) from other beings on those dimensons and good intentions would make you feel comfort

When considering the alien situation, remember that the dimensional model and less commonly known spiritual information can explain many aspects. This planet is one of only a few (in comparison) that function in the third dimension, its an "experiment and learning planet" basically and the third dimension is really shitty and life is tough on it, its a high level class, lots of lessons but painful comparted to other places.

So called aliens are better considered spiritual beings from higher dimensions and therefore cannot be perceived on the third dimension unless they choose to do so. There will be no spaceship landings and such things like in the movies but ships exist and make themselves shown from time to time to slowly spread the idea and promote further investigation and thought on the topic. The reason for this is mass contact and revealing defeats the purpose of our lifetimes here and would cause panic, fear and chaos.

For example there are fleets of "alien" craft surrounding the planet at this time and throughout the solar system keeping an eye on things but nothing can be perceived because conventional science has not reached that level yet, as panned, and the spiritual sciences have been surpressed, often by negative entities seeking control but also to keep to the original goal of the planet as a learning experience at a specific level and info on certain things is counter productive. This is why have no memory or knowlege of anything before your birth or incarnation here, because their is a viel in place ensuring you life experience is fresh and not influenced by your overall knowlege as a spiritual being before deciding to incarnate here for the experience and lessons learnt.

Also as an example, every planet on our solar system is colonized or has structures and beings, even the moon and the sun, but its not on this dimensional level. Ask anybody who can astral travel to go to the moon quick (astral travel has no distance, its thought driven) and if they get it right and actually have this abilitiy, they will see contructions all over the place and a ton of "people". Most people get zapped back down when "seen" because your not really supposed to go there astrally apparently lol. There are many reports about astral travellers seeing things on the moon and its easy to learn to do if you want to prove this whole concept to yourself directly.

Most aliens use the human template and look like you or me or at least humanoid in nature, grays and similar strange things are often but not always automations that can be mentally controlled for specific purposes and distance operations, or as AI's etc.

Sirius for example is a major player in the "earth" project and many of us including myself are from there, however if we review the system with our monitoring equipment we might see one of the major sirius stars as a dying star but it is in fact an ascending inhabited "sphere" on a higher dimension, but we can only see the third dimension part of it. This is why the universe looks empty of life, and why for some reason its seems its only us here, like we are special or something lol, which is retarded and not logical.

The fact is that as beings most of us have existed for hunderds if not millions of earth years and incarnated and lived many many lives in many different places, and many lives here as well in most cases. Usually there is no veil and lost memories on incarnation but here there is and there are complicated reasons for that besides the "learning planet" one. There are issues here with negative beings have enforced a viel for control purposes and many are incarnating now to attempt to fix this little failed experiment and get things back on track, which can be tough when you forget your mission as soon as you arrive, but there are ways to "awaken" at some point, like I did last year.

And no this is not a joke or drug post, this shit is all real yo. Truth is stranger then fiction like they say. Of course i cannot prove anything, and dont need to, but I thought id share my research and learnings so far as it might be interesting to somebody who wants to reseach further, or a cool crazy story at least.

DMT is about as safe as a drug can be. It's a wild ride, but chance for a bad experience are next to nil. I'm not in the habit of motivating others to try drugs they've never taken, but in the case of DMT I can only say: GO FOR IT!!!! (Shit I even tried to talk my Dad into it, who doesn't even smoke pot or do any drugs for that matter)

ive had the worst trip of my life on dmt.. wasnt fun at all

blight12 - I like these ideas, it was fun to read. May I ask where you obtained this information from? You speak as if from a place of authority on the subject.

Well ive been studying it all for the past two years, mostly full time, as I have my own business that runs itself. I suddenly "awakened" one day had this random strange feeling to google the words "hidden knowledge" and it instantly started my on my path of collecting all this information, finding out the facts behind all the illusions and somehow i had interest for something i never really cared about before.

I have since learn this awakening scenario is a common big thing these days since souls sent into the incarnation cycle here are not able to retain memories due to the veil rules in place so an awakening of some kind is arranged to get you started on your actual purpose for this lifetime, if thats necessary for you specifically. That can be anything, even this email for somebody reading it.

So for the past two years ive been studying, researching, analysing to try and determine facts from fiction (tough in this area for sure but you try your best to compare opinions and use common sense and feedback etc to figure things out) and most importantly working on practical things to improve my self spiritually and prove these ideas to myself directly.

For example you can tell that certain ideas must have legitimacy to them when thousands of people are members of a website related to that idea and report back actual experiences and information.

The magical training book i mention later is also very popular and has forums dedicated to it with many people reporting actual results, discussing techniques and issues etc, with the people being aliens thing, there are many websites with thousands of members reporting awakenings and information, memories coming back etc and agreeing on general ideas, so in this way you can investigate things you cannot possibly yet prove and try work out the entire picture, because it will never been anywhere all in one place, you need to put the pieces together for yourself, because that process is how you will actually create the belief and trust I the final conclusion because your logical careful research has resulted in the conclusion.

I mean this email sounds insane but if you go through the process i have, its proves to be far more legit then stories about the devil, heaven and hell and I have absolute faith and belief in everything i say due to having made a structured calculated effort to figure it all out. The stuff im talking about in fact has far more proof and feedback out there to lend it credit then even your biggest religions.

The thing with most of this stuff is that its all out there in the open but the information protects itself automatically by not being taken seriously. We are brought up and lead to believe in certain things, ingrained with what society sees as acceptable and therefore automatically disregard different ideas about things.

An example? Yes, gnomes actually exist, 4th dimensional earth elemental beings, there is one for each of the 4 elements, water elemental might be what mermaids stories came from, we used to interact freely but no longer for many reasons. Sounds crazy but thats my point. In our current time the real truths have become stories and myths and fantasy for movies and books or crazy occultists who are all demon worshipers which is exactly what the negative beings in control want to you think. Fear of the unknown, being tricked, making a mistake, being seen as a fool, all manufactured to keep us doing what we are supposed to do and never questioning anything.

And i have to say this quick, people are such sheep these days, they don't question anything anymore, just do what they are told or what they have been taught to be correct. Example? Why do we wash our hands after going to the bathroom? Because we are taught to do that. Because in those times diseases where spread that way and cures where sparse, it was needed to save lives.

In fact dirt and germs are good for you by strengthening the immune system and also urine does not contain any germs, so there is no logical reason for this social habit, but people dont even question these things, they just do them blindly (ok my facts may not be 100% correct but its an example). Why do people hate rats? Because they were learnt to be feared as they spread the plague back then, but the fear remains, with no more logic behind it.

I get the logic of learning how things work and doing them but at least question everything and dont just do things because thats what you where taught. You would be surprised about how much silly things we do for no reason at all. Its a useful thought exercise to implement in daily life at least.

We have all seen the matrix? Thats what we are in now in concept. I have heard from reliable sources that the script for the matrix was actually provided to the writers from higher level beings (obviously as inspiration unknowing to them) to create something popular that would instill the idea in people that everything may not be what it seems, that its all just an illusion. Things like that are being done all the time to get us to wake up because we can only save ourselves, nobody is allowed to step in directly as this is a "free will" universe, as explained below.

For example i discovered that most ideas and religions etc are actually real to some extent, there is no one true anything. Everything is the same and has some truth to it, the problem is most commonly accepted ideas and faiths are never the full story, bits are left out by human influence, information deemed to dangerous for the common man or meant to instill fear and allow control of the masses.

For example. all the religions are dealing with the same "god" (actually just certain spirital beings), Jesus existed but was a high level being called Lord Sananda sent to teach things here and not some kind of god, his teachings where used to start a religion which was not his purpose.

He was actually a hermetic "magician" which accounts for the miracles, and these abilities are possible for all of us, with some training (5 to 10 years anybody can literally do anything jesus did). But that info was left out for obvious reasons.

There is no god, there is the prime creator of this universe, which i guess would be god, but there are many other spiritual beings that would be considered gods to us but nowhere near prime creator level, and many universes with other prime creators and different conceptual laws. This universe is a free will concept universe, its the core rule and why we have problem situations like this planet.

There are issues here but the prime creator cannot step in because its a free will universe so thats why aliens dont land and god doesn't appear and fix everything, because that would override the free will of us here and breaking the free will rule causes karma debt and karma debt needs to be paid back, usually over many lifetimes. We can only save ourselves as our free will must be respected even if we use it very badly.

The gods in the bible where simply high level spiritual beings with different agendas (goodies and badies) and the same god is often attributed to many different beings and events in the bible.

When you actually start to consider other possibilities and "awaken" to the idea, keep an open mind, you will be amazed at what you can find out. Real magic exists, as in create objects out thin air, aliens, other planets, different dimensions, time travel, things you cant possibly even imagine yet.

Ive done many practical tests so far and its proven to me that im on the right track and not just going mad or something, astral travel almost daily now, had visions and messages about my true identity and origins, created real alchemical products which have worked.

The story of when moses melted the statue of baal, made bread with it and fed it to the people, sounds nuts but its all real, creating gold is not the goal of alchemy, thats an intentional mislead to send the greedy down the wrong path.

Gold is actually used as a source material in real alchemy to create elixirs that accelerate spiritual progression, open up abilities or for general magical purposes etc. All metals, elements, and pretty much any physical matter can be used via alchemy to unlock the energy behind it to be used for whatever purpose. Everything is simply energy that seems solid. An atom is hollow.

Gold is the most powerful condenser of subtle energy and therefore the most ideal to use. And now you know why the negative powers that be use gold for currency, stockpile it and lock it away in vaults. It has actual value far beyond simple a backing for a corrupt monetary system, the the right hands.

"Magic" is a spiritual ability every human possesses that allows the manipulation of subtle energy (which physical matter is made up of) through the mind. Why nobody is doing crazy magical things all the time is that concentration and visualisation skills are required, on a level that can take years to obtain through practice for a normal person, but yes there are many people, thousands that can do things jesus did and more alive right now all over the place, and you would never hear about them (for many reasons a well, when you get to that level you see its not something you would use for personal gain or showinf off).

But in theory you should be able to visualize an apple and it will appear out of thin air. You just need to learn how.

Thats why those law of attraction things work to some extent, like that movie the secret. At our current level we are still having a major influence over i lives through our thoughts. You will manifest what you focus on, which is why bad things often always happen to negative people. When you focus on an idea or visualize something for longer then a minute, you are actually imprinting subtle energy around you with that goal and it will attempt to go out and make it happen. To explain it really simply obviously.

We are all doing "magic" every day without knowing it which is why its critical to learn to control your thoughts, attitude and what you focus on or visualize. Simply changing your attitude can therefore have real impact on your life and future, which is why the first step in magical training is thought control->mastery.

My main goal now is studying hermetics, which is basically the original genuine spiritual path untainted with religious dogma and corruption which where implemented as control mechanisms in mainstream religion as well as genuine concerns over misuse of certain information. Most faiths originated and where derived from hermetics at some level, its the oldest spiritual path known, and therefore the most untainted.

Check out a practical course called Initiation into Hermetics by Branz Bardon. He was a famous early 1900's hermetic adept so its modern training, easy to understand. He was eventually imprisoned and killed along with many genuine "occult" adepts at the time along with those who refused to assist the nazi regime through their abilities (yeah hitler new how things really worked, and why he was so successful for much longer then he should have been). Why would a powerful magician allow himself to get killed? Why was jesus crucified (well he wasnt but the truth behind that is a story for another day). Because thats all part of the greater plan whatever that is.

Its not just info but actual training to develop genuine spiritual and "magical" abilities that would be considered miracles we all have access to but do not currently know how to use. Watch dynamo magician impossible tv show for an example of what is possible once adept on this path. Based on watching him i am convinced he is an adept because of how the things he does and they way he does them matches up exactly with the training how how it all works. Of course he would never admit hes anything but an illusionist.

This lifetime is so miniscule, people with the know how and access to their real selves are thinking in terms of thousands of years and many lifetimes all over the place to achieve some goal, one death is a millisecond in the greater scheme of our actual true higher self being. You will shit yourself when you find out who you truely are, what you are, the personality and ego that you have now is perhaps 0.5% of your full self incarnated physically for a specific purpose, as no more then that is able to incarnate physically.

And you have done it here and elsewhere thousands of times, though the situation here is probably the most difficult we have had to deal with but thats a big story. 3d life here is literally hell compared to what we are used to, which is why we need to forget, else we couldnt function here, it would be to difficult. Ive heard stories of people regaining their memories of lives elsewhere and its almost destroyed them. The concepts of disease, war, suffering etc are all completely foreign throughout the rest of the universe. One guy was so distraught at seeing a person in a wheelchair, he simply wanted to return home and forget the mission. The major thing is that all the tech for free energy, healing all illness etc etc is all available but suppressed.

Its a quarantine planet with an unseen war in the background between 15 powerful negative beings trying to retain control of the planet (many thousands of years now, as the planet has special abilities making it a target) and all our origin sister planets fighting back, and us in the middle playing some part we cant currently comprehend in this physical body and loss of memory.

Its pretty exciting shit when you realize what you are capable of and whats been hidden from you and everybody else for so long. The reasons for this are complicated and not really important.

Of course its my own research and conclusions but I have worked professionally in research and analysis and feel ive got it mostly right. What was important to realize was that nothing was to be left out and not considered or incorporated into the overall truth, everything has some truth to it and it all fits into the greater picture, aliens, spirituality, god like beings, magic, its all one in the same and when you see the pieces fit it makes perfect sense and you just know, trough intuition that its the truth, which is all you really have to go on, and intuition is a spiritual ability we all have, that gut feeling, its how our higher greater selves guide us.

That has to guide you in seeking the truth with these types of things.

Shit that was long, there is just so much info, its awesome, i could go on forever.

Last edited:
ive had the worst trip of my life on dmt.. wasnt fun at all
Oh really? Can I find a trip report anywhere or could you go into detail? Were you experienced with other entheogens at all? Was the set or setting bad?

@blight12
When I read your first post I took you for a complete and utter nutjob (no offense, I have myself been severely delusional before). Now that I read your 2nd one, I'm just confused. Your beliefs are so far from from the vast majority's agreed upon reality, that I am tempted to call you delusional, but then again you seem very coherent and grounded. I'll be checking out that tv show.

Btw I've also astral travelled a lot (it used to come to me naturally), but the surroundings are never the exact same as when I'm awake, so I eventually figured it's just a special type of dream, eventhough that was a bit disappointing. I kept believing in the reality of it for a few more years, but eventually discarded it as just a very awesome type of dream. People have tried to prove that stral travel actually allows you to travel around in your usual surroundings, but always failed. I loved how the places where I'd find myself would become more and more abstract over time. At first I could hardly tell the difference to what I see when I'm awake, the only difference was that I was sort of glowing and was able to fly. Then later my surroundings started glowing too, kinda like they would when I'm on DMT. Then I'd find objects and buildings replaced by fields of flowers and other neat stuff. Eventually though I'd just become a ball of energy floating in vast nothingness.

I used to refer to my first OBE and one DMT/ket trip in particular as religious experiences, but nothing ever followed up. I still hold these 2 experiences very dearly though and still believe that I am more than a being of flesh and bones. That drug induced experiences consisted of me performing some weird involuntary robotic dance. I had just come back from the plateau and found my muscles contracting. Naturally I fought it at first, but when I realized that didn't stop the muscles from contracting, I sorta let go and started dancing. My friends said it looked pretty fucking awesome back then. :D So I explained this to myself as a spirit taking possession of me. Was the only way I was able to explain it satisfyingly.

Last edited:
Yeah for sure, it sounds insane, pure fantasy. I basically put everything together myself because no single commonly know idea or concept or path or faith in isolation made sense or seemed to be the fully story, i wanted to get an overall picture of everything and see how different seemingly opposing ideas with a lot of credibility might somehow fit together and it seems that most major areas in the overall topic do fit together and make sense when viewed from a higher level perspective which was a surprising revelation.

I was happy to be able to explain to my christian parent that im not some wierd occultist and still believe in
Christianity to a certain degree but i simply know more of the specific details and omissions on the topic then would be common knowledge. But for many people believing in something with good values is all they need and ruining their faith by trying to correct or explain certain specifics is often a negative act. Fortunately, there is no going to hell unless you believe one very specific thing so letting people beleive in something that works for them is fine and often the best thing. There are many paths to the same place.

Its really natural to think there is only one real true path or truth but you realize that there are many paths and everything is simply a different perspective or path to the same thing with varying levels of misinformation, manipulation or simply human misunderstandings in place effecting results, value or the facts.

With astral travel the natural unpracticed state we are in normally is normal dreaming. Dreams occur astrally, every single dream is astral travel, simply uncontrolled consciously. In the 4th dimension astral it is very easy to manifest thought through control over the astral "matter/energy" and dreams are basically an unconscious manifestation of whatever scenario was chosen by the subconcious.

So when dreaming normally you are in your own little area of the astral (and in the astral the concept of space or distance does not exist as we know it) with an environment manifested around yourself by the subconscious (which is usually your higher self managing things for you)

Then there are different levels within the astral which differ more and more from the physical the higher you go, some levels are where dreams take place, others are entire astral cities and areas accessible by those more advanced in the ability. Some lower levels resemble a hell type environment where many negative people with similar thoughts might access automatically depending on your level of development. And so on. The astral at least on the lower levels is a mirror of the physical world but constantly influenced by the thoughts and ideas of that planets collective consciousnesses and themes which are represented on different levels you could access.

It also contains many beings you could call artificial entities that are created by us, usually unconsciously though continued focused thought, most of us have negative entities called larvae that drain energy that we have created by regular negative thoughts on whatever topic. These are often what are perceived as demons and ghosts, bad luck and other continuous negative influence you might seem to have in your life.

Most of these paranormal type situations are the result of that persons thoughts, somebody around them or connected to them or often linked to a location, which is what hauntings are. Negative thought forms (artificially created subtle energy entities) left behind due to some kind of negative intense emotional focused thought possibly due to trauma or fear or some event that occurred at that location. The astral plane is also called the emotional plane because emotion provides or determines the level of power a thought might have to manifest astrally.

Genuine natural negative entities of course do exist and most definitely dont care about bothering some random person and have much better things to do. We literally create our own demons unknowingly.

Yep we have the ability to create life, actual intelligent beings that exist beyond the physical and many gods of many religions where created and became real due to the constant focused thought and belief of all the followers of that faith. The Yogis have a practice in their training where they sit for months training concentration and visualization on some imaginary creature or being until it actually becomes real enough to be perceived physically which is possible but usually not necessary, at which point they destroy it and start again, just for training. These entities are likely where the "witches familiar" idea comes from, like the cat. And its one of the first things you do when you are able to is create an astral elementary to assist you with whatever you need which can be incredibly useful and powerful.

You also have your natural elementals which can be communicated with and can assist you with things once you are able to activate astral vision (clairvoyance) and mental travel. Building relationships with these beings and getting their assistance and teachings is the first thing you do once you have proper mental/astral travel abilities.

Ok got sidetracked...

When you refer to actually astral traveling within the physical environment you are familiar with, its often reffered to as "real time" astral travel and this is quite a bit more difficult and takes proper training or practice. The problem is that due to the ease of manifesting any idea subconsciously in the astral when you are not well trained on the ability, it will often result in accessing the real time level, which reflects the physical world the most directly, but with differences that dont exist physically. Like you know you just OBE'ed into your room but it doesnt look like your bedroom, but you know it is, but things are out of place or the rest of the house is completely different.

This is because you are not fully in control and are manifesting changes and additions to the environment "accidently", which gets worse the longer you are there. For example I can manage to be in my bedroom and its all real but once i leave through the window or bedroom door, some incorrect environment is now there or something changes or gets added etc and it turns into a far less useful wonderland type situation where you question if it was real at all or if you where simply dreaming of astral traveling instead of astral traveling.

This is why as with literally any spiritual ability and "magic", thought control and mastery are the first steps as everything beyond the 3rd dimension and any subtle energy you want to manipulate (like the astral matter which creates dream environments) is susceptible to almost immediate reaction via thought, when actually within that dimension conciously, wears here in the third dimension it takes a lot of thought and sustained focus to achieve measurable physical results. Also your higher self will decide if its going to allow you to do certain things, and if its not in the cards for you now for whatever reason, you will never astral travel in real time mode no matter how much you practice.

The problem there is usually those people that focus on learning to astral travel but neglect other areas of their development that block you from reaching whatever next step you are trying to attain. For example learning astral travel techniques without some decent level of mental discipline. Or even not having the required subtle energy levels to sustain longer astral travel durations perhaps due to some negative energy draining entity or physical lifestyle problems etc.

In the hermetic training, mental and astral travel (mental being like astral travel but in the higher mental dimensions) are only done and started much later in your development, after you have already achieved certain abilities you might consider pure magic at this point.

So really its an advanced ability and requires many other things to work optimally or at least learning it in the fastest time possible. Training everything spiritual and all abilities properly overall can take 10 years to the level of performing miracles, whereas training astral travel in isolation might take the same amount of time due to other issues you are not aware of limiting your success.

That book i mentioned is the only fully complete practical training on the real spiritual stuff and our inherent abilities that I have ever found that covers everything clearly in practical step by step training and not old or difficult to understand like many older alchemy texts you might read. And ive checked hundreds of books and texts etc. It covers everything you need to know and exactly how to train each ability. I am really glad to have found it.

When you refer to actually astral traveling within the physical environment you are familiar with, its often reffered to as "real time" astral travel and this is quite a bit more difficult and takes proper training or practice.
I haven't read through your whole post yet, I'll do that once my daughter is in bed, let me just explain quickly how I happened to get into astral travelling.

I was plagued by what science refers to as "sleep paralysis" for around 5 years until I stumbled across a forum that mentioned that very same state being a step towards astral travel. I was sometimes hit by clusters of 20-30 false awakenings per night (all within 10-40min after last looking at the clock). Once I had read the first 40 pages of a book on the topic (by Buhlman), it was extremely easy to leave my body the same night. So it never took any practice at all, but on the downside I couldn't keep it up either. After a few months I was forever rid of sleep paralysis. Go figure...

I'm actually enjoying reading your posts a lot man, write a book! :)

Thanks :D. Perhaps one day once i can prove my claims. Right now all i really to be able to do is light a candle with only my mind. And then be a total showoff to as many people as possible, especially the doubters lol. Hey Every worthy pursuit needs its ego based selfish motivations to get it done. We are only human after all, at least thats the general consensus for now.

I am moving cities and starting almost full time training in two months, with a 5 year plan to make it work. Hell if your going to take up a hobby why not make it something really interesting and potentially world changing if it works out. Seems like a solid investment of time considering the potential payoff compared to wasteful time sinks like playing golf or getting a girlfriend (The astral harem with custom designed companions will make up for this loss later lol).

Yeah sleep paralysis is related to the crossover point for astral travel, lucid dreams etc, however when it feels uncomfortable or generates that fear you often hear about there is usually some kind of issue. I had this a lot back in the day. My experience now is a smooth ride and anxiety free crossover point, simply floating out before even falling asleep. You should not be getting stuck inbetween.

What the reasons could be is hard to say but certain drugs did that to me all the time, especially anti psychotics and worse when mixed with Kratom. That combo would get me stuck in total blackness and paralysis but wide awake with a terrible roaring sound in my head almost as soon as i closed my eyes, that was scary shit. Usually however if you dont fight the fear and sleep paralysis you can pass on through to a lucid dream at least.

Last edited:
Yeah sleep paralysis is related to the crossover point for astral travel, lucid dreams etc, however when it feels uncomfortable or generates that fear you often hear about there is usually some kind of issue. I had this a lot back in the day. My experience now is a smooth ride and anxiety free crossover point, simply floating out before even falling asleep. You should not be getting stuck inbetween.
It generated fear exactly until I found out about it's potential. From then on, the painful electric hissing sensation turned into a very pleasant humming sensation and I was good to go. :) Very pleasant doesn't even begin to describe how good it felt, it was orgasmic to say the least. Ironically that same sensation had been haunting me for half a decade. It didn't really scare the shit out of me anymore towards the end, but it was still very unpleasant, especially when there would be clusters of false awakenings, like a never ending bad dream. ("Oh thank god I'm awake, let's turn on the lights. Nope, still can't move and there is that rattling again. Don't panic, it'll pass, stay calm.", rinse repeat). And then within a single day the very same phenomenom would become one of the most pleasant feelings I've ever had the pleasure to experience. If that isn't a lesson in fear, I don't know what is. :)

It makes me sad to see that many people are still afraid of their sleep paralysis. From what I have heard, I don't think sleep paralysis could be much more intense and frequent than it was for me (I haven't gone into the details). I tried posting in the sleep paralysis thread, but people are simply ignoring me with all their power. As if they did not want to lose their fear of it. The most remarkable aspect about all this is that once I faced my fear the way I did, the sleep paralysis disappeared eventually. I only managed to come back to it by focussing on it after going to bed. As if the whole episode was merely an attempt of my brain to challenge me.

There are millions of people who suffer from sleep paralysis, yet I have never seen this resolution suggested. Imho it is something every psychiatrist should be educated about. For once there is a symptom they can actually resolve, but psychiatry pays no attention to it. We all know why that is. :/

Last edited:
It generated fear exactly until I found out about it's potential. From then on, the painful electric hissing sensation turned into a very pleasant humming sensation and I was good to go. :) Very pleasant doesn't even begin to describe how good it felt, it was orgasmic to say the least. Ironically that same sensation had been haunting me for half a decade. It didn't really scare the shit out of me anymore towards the end, but it was still very unpleasant, especially when there would be clusters of false awakenings, like a never ending bad dream. ("Oh thank god I'm awake, let's turn on the lights. Nope, still can't move and there is that rattling again. Don't panic, it'll pass, stay calm.", rinse repeat). And then within a single day the very same phenomenom would become one of the most pleasant feelings I've ever had the pleasure to experience. If that isn't a lesson in fear, I don't know what is. :)

I have only experienced sleep paralysis perhaps once as a kid (there is a vague memory I can't place), and after binging on AMT or MDMA. It's interesting you mention the false awakenings because I have had some really dramatic episodes of that, including one that was fractal-like, where I was intending on getting up to get a drink of water downstairs and I kept falsely awakening and starting that process and I would get a step or two further each time than the previous time and then find myself back in bed, waking up again with a start. Exactly the same each time, it happened like probably 15 times before I finally got my glass of water and got back upstairs into bed, it started to really freak me out, the whole next day I kept waiting to suddenly pop awake in bed, about to get a glass of water.

I have only experienced sleep paralysis perhaps once as a kid (there is a vague memory I can't place), and after binging on AMT or MDMA. It's interesting you mention the false awakenings because I have had some really dramatic episodes of that, including one that was fractal-like, where I was intending on getting up to get a drink of water downstairs and I kept falsely awakening and starting that process and I would get a step or two further each time than the previous time and then find myself back in bed, waking up again with a start. Exactly the same each time, it happened like probably 15 times before I finally got my glass of water and got back upstairs into bed, it started to really freak me out, the whole next day I kept waiting to suddenly pop awake in bed, about to get a glass of water.
Crazy. How old were you? Around 16? Every 3rd male experiences this at least once in thei life, usually around 16-17.

Well, you could probably still wake up any second! :D It's funny how sure we are of being awake inside a dream and that we do not recall our most recent waking moments. Even if we do have some degree of lucidity it is only there because we frequently experience this other reality, the one we post to bluelight in, and can use it a a reference.

Opposed to your one step further per awakening series, something different would happen every time for me before I woke up. Only on the rarest occasions would I actually walk around in the house (though that did happen). Usually I'd just have the bed turn upside down on me (or did I fall through the bed?), or be thrown outside the window, or have a family member enter the room, or music would be playing, or there'd be smoke in the air, or little cobolds would enter singing a song, table tennis balls would be moving under my skin (very painful). whatever was happening I usually perceived it as sinister and dreadful. Most of the time nothing at all happened, except for this vibrating sensation. From the first time on it was always (!) present. The harder I tried to move the louder and more intense it got. It felt electrical, both a tactile and an auditory phenomenom, a little like electrical current. And then you know, soon it'll be over, soon it'll be over. I usually wouldn't move at all, but when that didn't work moving with all my power usually helped. And the return to the waking state was marked by a loud bang, a very brief one.

It's still the most fascinating thing to me, not only the astral travelling itself, but also how I got into it unwillingly. How I was basically forced to learn it. Still for some reason I am too lazy to pursue it, despite both lucid dreaming and astral travel being amazingly useful skills to have. Maybe not useful, but no waking experience I've had on earth beats a good dream.

The experience I was talking about happened when I was I think 24... it was after an AMT binge. Or it might have actually been when I took some DOC and fell asleep during the come-up, I have confused myself trying to remember which. I have a bunch of notes from trips I never wrote full reports for but I think they're all on my other PC that I would have to recover the hard drive from because it's shot.

If it happened when I was younger, it was when I was a younger kid, but I could be imagining it.

Yeah the sleep paralysis thing is an excellent example of "fear of the unknown". As soon as you know what it is, know to relax and go with it, it can be used as astral travel or lucid dreaming.

Just the interesting thing about fractal type visuals, hallucinations and things like that on DMT, its quite interesting to learn that my research indicates that this is caused by the open up of the ability to perceive in the 4th or higher dimensions. As a basic example, in the higher dimensions its possible for example to "see" or perceive an object from all sides, as well as from the inside out, not only the three dimensions we can perceive now.

Astral traveling for example, its also possible to "see" in full 360 degrees which is why sometimes your room will look like a mirror imagine or all wierd, inside out or just totally wrong, because your vision or perceptions are not the same as they are here, they are expanded, however because we are so familiar with how we perceive things here, and our brains are not trained in these new perceptions, these new perceptions can cause visual craziness, patterns, fractals and other stuff as you are not yet able to process the expanded perceptions now available to you, so it does its best at computing what its receiving, and often does it very badly, inaccurately, but for sure is still enjoyable!

Its like adding the latest PC graphics card to an old 486, your new perceptions are there but you cannot process them correctly to be useful by your current brain configuration until you have done the other training, activated DNA etc etc etc, and got your brain activated to the level required to process these new perceptions. So it looks like random hallucinations and a mess, and therefore the result of a drug addled brain and not something real and spiritual.

Thats more like before you "break through" on DMT where DMT is still only providing expanded perceptions but your still using your physical brain to process, and other hallucinogens do the same but are not as accurate or "real" as DMT.

When you break through, you actually "leave your body" spiritually and therefore are not using your physical brain to process the new perceptions, but rather your higher mental consciousness or higher self oversoul, and things look as they should, and when you return its often impossible to describe because now your trying to describe what you properly perceived then, with your normal brain senses again.

Not sure if im allowed to post this but this is what a well known current day hermetic "magician" has to say on different drugs from spiritual perspective: http://www.abardoncompanion.de/Drugs.html. The three bodies refer to the physical body, the astral body (4th dimension), and the mental body (higher dimensions). The mental body is what you would be traveling In when breaking through on DMT and could end up or travel with it anywhere in the universe instantly.

All good news for weed and natural hallucinogen users. Bad news for stim lovers like me, bah.

The great disadvantage of pharmaceuticals and organic hallucinogens is that you have no control over their effects and duration other than the minor control over dosage. You can't simply turn them off when you desire it, nor does it enable you to replicate the same states of consciousness without depending upon the substance to induce it.

However, you can learn to self-induce any state reachable through the use of pharmaceuticals and organic hallucinogens (plus a few billion states they can't possibly reach) AND be in absolute control of every aspect of it.

Now isnt that last part really cool? Simply decide to be high on H, and you are, once you know how to do it.

Last edited:
No offense, but it amazes me what things people choose to beliveve in. Show me just *one* person who can light a candle with their mind.....surely if there is an ounce of truth to these beliefs you know to be true there exists more than just crazy first person reports on the Internet?

Oh of course you definitely dont have to believe me or accept everything as fact, I would think anybody who did that would not not be very clever. At most perhaps somebody will find it interesting and possibly go do the research themselves, its all there to be found. Or find it an interesting story a least.

There is a key to belief though, I learnt that with drugs. Drugs taught me that there things are lied to about, or misinformed on. So what I do now is simply consider interesting and ideas and check them out carefully without being sucked in and accepting everything at face value. There is no blind belief for me, i never even allowed my parents to take me to church cause of that value, nothing I have said above I would 100% believe in until ive proven it to myself, but many smaller things I have proven leading me to believe almost certainty in the rest of it, at least enough to go find out for myself.

The whole proof thing is an age old issue, proof of god, proof the world is round, whatever. The only we we ever evolved and progressed was through people having some level of faith in a new unproven idea and going out and trying to make it happen or verify it.

There are also tons of genuine "magic" vids out there, telekinesis (even basic Qigong allows you to prove moving small objects with your "mind" (energy) after a while, its easy)‎, all sorts of other things if you want proof but then how do you believe those are real? Truth always hides in plain sight because people dismiss it to easily if it doesn't fit into their understanding of the world. But yeah, I would have to see it in front of me to believe it as fact, so i understand this issue.

Lastly, the hermetic studies have a law and concept regarding silence or basically keeping your personal progress to yourself, not using it to entertain people or other silly things. Basically by the time you get to a point where you can do crazy things you have already regained memories and been in contact with higher beings, and understand the greater picture.

At that point you therefore clearly understand that using your gifts for dumb things like making money or impressing people is so unimportant you wouldn't even consider it. Far better more important things to do then entertaining your friends, trying to prove things to people and dealing with people who will not accept it, and mock or insult you as some kind of cheat or crazy person.

I have just have a ton of time on my hands and decided it would be interesting to test out for myself. Some basic things I have proven to myself but the real shit only in a 5 years or so. Then ill come back and post so vids of me throwing fireballs lol. But they prob wont let me, alas.