Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(DMT/50mg) - First Time - Alien abduction

Quittin The Cult

Greenlighter
Hey Bluelighters. This is the first time I've ever typed up a report on my first experience with N,N-DMT. I've never been much of a writer, so bare with me. %)

Here's some background info first: I was 18 at the time. I had only tried cannabis (daily user) and salvia prior to the experience. I have a very stable mind, and knew I would be able to handle it even though I hadn't tried any other reality altering chemicals before.
Also, I was aware of all the experiences of people being abducted and meeting entities and such, but I truly didn't believe this would happen to me. The last thing on my mind before going into this experience was alien beings.

This occurred on August 4th, 2008. I had a small ziplock bag of white powdery N,N-dmt, and another bag of amberish crystal N,N-dmt. I decided to try the white powder first. I wasn't and still am not very aware of the differences between the two.. I just know it's different extraction methods.

I loaded (eyeballed) 50mg into my dry piece, with a layer of tobacco ash as the bottom layer, and a small amount of weed as the top layer. Then I got on my bed. I sat there holding the piece near my face for several minutes before feeling prepared to embark on this journey. Took a few deep breaths, and lit the pipe. I inhaled it all in one hit, and held it in for I'd guess
20 seconds.

Right when I exhaled, my body felt insanely lightweight. My arms felt light as feathers. I just laid back, and closed my eyes. Immediately I noticed that my eyes felt as if I were opening them when I was in fact closing them. I found that to be incredibly interesting, I opened and closed my eyes a few times, then just kept them closed the rest of the journey.

I remember seeing insanely beautiful colors and patterns that I couldn't possibly describe. Then I was zooming through what seemed to be a tunnel. And suddenly, I was no longer in my body, I wasn't a person anymore. I was just part of the universe or I was thrown back into creation, or something like that.. I am still unsure of what to make of that part of my experience. But it was beautiful.

The next thing I know, I'm on top of a metal table laying down with an alien standing in front of my laid out feet. He just stared at me for a little while. Then out of thin air, two more aliens looking exactly like the first one appeared, one on each side of the first alien. So now, I have three aliens just staring at me. These aliens looked like what some call the "greys". They all stood about 5-6' I'd guess. At the time, I didn't take this seriously. I just assumed this was just a hallucination my mind was creating.

At once, they all started walking closer to me. They're all as close to the table as possible now, looking down on me. One on my left, one on my right, and one at the end of my feet. They all started touching my face, moving their hands around on my face, but being gentle. They seemed so curious, they were moving their hands very quick across my whole face. I could physically feel them, it felt very funny. I started laughing. Next thing I know, the first one that appeared, lifted a scalpel up slowly in front of my face. And that's all I remember of the abduction, right after seeing the scalpel or whatever, I just remember seeing amazing shapes, patterns, and colors again.

I believe the aliens were very 'real'. Also, there was no fear throughout the entire experience. The aliens definitely didn't give off bad vibes. I wonder what they wanted with me though.

Thanks for reading everyone. <3

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_dmt
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
That is fascinating. It is difficult to gauge whether or not the aliens actually were real or just a drug induced hallucination. I would like to be confident that it is the former, although most of the time I doubt we actually get to see any hard evidence of extraterrestrial life forms. It might just be the result of you having a particuarly vivid imagination.

That is fascinating. It is difficult to gauge whether or not the aliens actually were real or just a drug induced hallucination.
If they're real, it seems like an odd coincidence that people only see them on DMT.

OP, sounds like you had quite a time! btw, you don't need to call it "nn-DMT". For a start, it's "N,N-DMT" (I know that might seem pedantic, but chemical terminology is very precise), and anyway, we all know which DMT you're talking about.

ive experienced some very vivid intense things on DMT. i cant recall aliens though. i can recall a very strong female presence and she showed herself to me, she was the guide, and i experienced a budda guy. the trips have been the most beautiful things ive ever experienced . very tribal and aztec, full of love. deep as fuck

If they're real, it seems like an odd coincidence that people only see them on DMT.

OP, sounds like you had quite a time! btw, you don't need to call it "nn-DMT". For a start, it's "N,N-DMT" (I know that might seem pedantic, but chemical terminology is very precise), and anyway, we all know which DMT you're talking about.
Haha, I apologize. Fixed it up in my original post.

Thank you all for the responses so far.

Capital "N"s, man! ;) It's really no big deal, I'm just being a pedant.

I still haven't had a chance to try DMT although it is in my top 5 of substances to try.

Nice report....your experience reminds me of all of my trips with DPT. Be safe :)

^You're not alone in the sans DMT department. I want to try it soooooooo much. One day, before I'm old and gray.

I have a theory similar to what other believe I'm sure some of you have heard of string theory ,well my thought is that dimensions can be not just on top but basically inside one another but we can't see It there and when you use psyedellics or the like you see these things.

just a thought about an already thought up theory.

They were real. Discovery of a DMT was unexpected for them.

You definetly should gid into frequency vibrational theory if you're interested what it was all about.

wish i knew how to acquire some dmt but i'd probably get a heart attack doing it anyway

I heard of a 17 year old getting a heart attack from dmt, i think there was a report of it on erowid

wish i knew how to acquire some dmt but i'd probably get a heart attack doing it anyway

I heard of a 17 year old getting a heart attack from dmt, i think there was a report of it on erowid
DMT is about as safe as a drug can be. It's a wild ride, but chance for a bad experience are next to nil. I'm not in the habit of motivating others to try drugs they've never taken, but in the case of DMT I can only say: GO FOR IT!!!! (Shit I even tried to talk my Dad into it, who doesn't even smoke pot or do any drugs for that matter)

I saw an alien in my bedroom the other night and I was sober! So, I'd say that's pretty good evidence that their really. Either that or I'm just nuts which I highly doubt :? It could have been some type of half asleep dreamlike hallucination, which I do have extremely frequently, but that wouldn't explain the marks I have on my body from the encounter. About 7 of these beings appeared before me near my bed, one stuck me with this large needle-like device in my abdomen. All the while I was literally ecstatic about seeing these beings and actually getting to an experience an abduction. They felt very calming, comforting, and seemed to be trying to communicate with me in some way other than our Earthly verbal communication. What they conveyed to me really makes no sense now but it seemed profound at the time. Then, in the morning I noticed this bump where the device was inserted 8o Several days later, this mark was still there and opened into a pinpoint mark which took another few days to a week to heal. So, I don't know maybe this is all in my head but I don't know. After they used this device on me, I think the material they injected into me has had some sort of impact on me I can't describe it exactly but I think they used this device on me for my betterment in some way.

I saw an alien in my bedroom the other night and I was sober! So, I'd say that's pretty good evidence that their really. Either that or I'm just nuts which I highly doubt :? It could have been some type of half asleep dreamlike hallucination, which I do have extremely frequently, but that wouldn't explain the marks I have on my body from the encounter. About 7 of these beings appeared before me near my bed, one stuck me with this large needle-like device in my abdomen. All the while I was literally ecstatic about seeing these beings and actually getting to an experience an abduction. They felt very calming, comforting, and seemed to be trying to communicate with me in some way other than our Earthly verbal communication. What they conveyed to me really makes no sense now but it seemed profound at the time. Then, in the morning I noticed this bump where the device was inserted 8o Several days later, this mark was still there and opened into a pinpoint mark which took another few days to a week to heal. So, I don't know maybe this is all in my head but I don't know. After they used this device on me, I think the material they injected into me has had some sort of impact on me I can't describe it exactly but I think they used this device on me for my betterment in some way.
I really don't know what to make of this. You say you were sober and you don't sound like you are acutely psychotic, eventhough those are the only ways for me to explain your experience. I'd like to believe you, but alien abductions have never been documented properly except for first hand experience reports which makes hallucinations and delusions so much more plausible. I'm not saying I don't want to believe you, but a trick of the brain is just so much more likely statistically than an actual alien abduction. Have you experienced anything like this before? Do you have any psychiatric diagnoses and what drugs are you currently using? Sorry about the scepticism here, man.

Why do people believe this as 'real'? You mean you believe that in some place we can't understand there was a metal table with three alien-looking fellows stood around it waiting for someone in OUR dimension to consume an amount of a chemical that would somehow transport their entire being into THEIR place, perfectly onto that table, so that they could caress them with infinite love and hold a scalpel to them?

What about the hallucinations of vivid colours and shapes before? Was that another dimension? Or just what the brain does an affect of DMT?

Anyway, sorry to hijack, really interesting experience, the description of the surprising weightlessness really built some empathy for your headspace.

Your trip report makes me want to try DMT sooo much...

Dammit! One day... :sus:

DMT is about as safe as a drug can be. It's a wild ride, but chance for a bad experience are next to nil. I'm not in the habit of motivating others to try drugs they've never taken, but in the case of DMT I can only say: GO FOR IT!!!! (Shit I even tried to talk my Dad into it, who doesn't even smoke pot or do any drugs for that matter)
I'd definitely go and try DMT as my fascination with psychedelics and the like is growing after smoking Salvia. If only it was legal and easier to access...

I'd definitely go and try DMT as my fascination with psychedelics and the like is growing after smoking Salvia. If only it was legal and easier to access...
DMT is not hard to access man and it's cheap as shit if you extract it yourself.