• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Loperamide/60mgs) Experienced: Fuck yea!

jctoona84

Bluelighter
I have used lope up to 20-25 mg. I was always hesitant to take much more because it backs me up something fierce.

I took some stool softeners (200mg) to alleviate my worries and bowels.

So today I took 60mg. I'm was in the beginning of suboxone withdrawal (for the 1000th fucking time). It takes a good 2.5-3 hours to kick in.

I felt an onset similar to oral liquid morphine, mostly in my extremities and back of the neck. My stomach feels like I drank a bunch of morphine too. It's exactly like that tense but relaxed kinda orgasmic wash effect I get with full agonist opiates/oids. I'm finally warm.

My mood is good too, no anxiety to speak of. My heart isn't pounding out of my chest like earlier today.

I can say with some certainty it isn't placebo because I forgot I took it until I started to feel it coming on.

I'm happy this is so easily available. Makes me say fuck the rat race involved with other stuff...%)

Update...

I've taken doses of 60mg for a few days now and want to report the following...

-Lope provides longggg relief. I only had to dose every 24hrs (to the hour).
-the last day I noticed somewhat decreased effects. This is probably tolerance.
-There seems to be an adjustment period from subs to loperamide involving the CNS effects (for me). My pupils were really constricted about 36hrs into it.

Closing...

I believe lope definitely has a CNS effect taken by itself. I know this is contrary to alot of reports and studies, but I can't deny how I felt and the physical indications of CNS activity I witnessed.

After maintaining on higher doses (for me) of lope for a few days, I think the most accurate description I have read is "poor man's methadone"... The initial effects are kinda like morphine, the later doses/effects are like maintenance doses of methadone (not the great part in the beginning of MMT).

substancecode_loperamide
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_pharms
explevel_experienced
roacode_oral
exptype_positive

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to know, especially since pods are becoming pretty much unavailable. I've always wondered how bad the constipation was with Lope compared to other opiates. Any opinion on that?

Good to know, especially since pods are becoming pretty much unavailable. I've always wondered how bad the constipation was with Lope compared to other opiates. Any opinion on that?

Sorry for the delay. I think it's a little worse than an oxy binge as far as constipation goes. Similarly, after a few days I get used to it and can have somewhat regular bowel movements. I definitely recommend the stool softener. I'm going to take more than the recommended doses of the SS (300mg) once I determine it's safe.

The longest I've been on it has been 8 days, but it was at 20-30mg, not 60+.

Sucks about the pods, I never had the pleasure of trying them (late to the game).

Last edited:
Say goodbye to popping for a while bro.

It's not too bad. Definitely better than being dope sick. I did a CWE of Vic ES's today (15x 7.5mg). 10 min after I about lifted off the toilet, haha. Funny how things fall into your lap (and outta my ass) when you're not looking for them...

I've taken upwards of 200MG of loperamide at a time, it does scale linearly and it does display a tolerance effect (it will also mostly pick up where tolerance to another drug left off, but there is an adjustment period like you noted).

There were no weird side effects at that level.

Softeners are essential, so definitely keep taking them. Cimetidine (or various other drugs that interfere with metabolism) also seems to make loperamide substantially stronger, and you can use that effect to reduce the total loperamide dosage (and reduce the number of those fucking pills you have to eat).

Thanks for the info TD.

I read that taking more than 400mg/24hrs of Colace (I'm taking the generic) isn't healthy. After about 1.5-2 weeks I'm pretty much back to having daily bowel movements. I've also noticed a slight tolerance building to lope, but it's not as quick as most other opioid drugs.

Also worth mentioning is that I'm back on a regular sleep schedule and I feel way more lucid compared to suboxone maintenance. My skin, hair, and teeth/gums are in much better shape too.

I'm giving it one more week of 60mg+ dosing then I'll give it a rest to see what happens. Worst case scenario would be having to taper down.

Not to give sources or anything, but buying in bulk is definitely the way to go with this stuff.

Well I kinda fell into the same trap as I did with subs, but the positives of lope outweight subs in my opinion. I have nagging withdrawal effects when I stop dosing with loperamide. I've tapered to 40mg but that's as low as I can go without discomfort so far.

I'm maintaining on about 40mg once a day. Still takes 3 hours to kick in. Bowel movements are back to normal. It doesn't screw up my tolerance at all.

I took 60mg of Roxy and I got way too fucked up compared to my old doses of OC. I took the Roxy with my typical 40mg lope dose. I was high for 6 hours and still had a nice afterglow the next day.

The only weird effects that i have experienced are a tension headache when I have sex and a sore throat. This only happens at 60mg+ doses. I stopped lope for a day and it went away (my wife is happy). The throat issues subsided when I quit smoking Marlboros and when back to American Spirits so I don't know if that's related to lope or just my choice in cigs.

Subs would give me migraines about once a month so I might just be sensitive to these kinda things.

Sorry for the delayed update. Life's been hectic.

Never tried lope at that dose....something to think about next time I'm in w/d. I use kratom for the purpose of killing off symptoms but might give it a try at some point.

I was taking about 200mg for 8 months and like any other opiate you take your body gets use to it and you still take a daily crap, a bit hard sometimes, had some straining involved but non the less I stayed regular.

just don't jump off at high amounts if you decide to use lope, Taper first! it does have it's own long drawn out Hellish WD trust me

"fuck yea" should be the title of the thread for everyone that has discovered the potential of lope, only im afraid that if the cat gets out of the bag on this one, some fucking corporation lobbyist or politician is going to try get it re-scheduled to try and corner the market or make a quick buck. So please, lets keep this one away from the loud mouth assholes or we'll all be screwed.

Something I just wanted to add. I quit a 35 tablet a day tramadol addiction back the last week of March. My third day off I was feeling some effects so I headed to the Dollar General store and picked up a bottle of 72 two mg Lopermide. I took 14, which was 28mg's. I went on and got occupied with something else. A few hours later, 4 or so, I had sat down and it came to me that I was feeling pretty good. Wasn't having any of those pesky tramadol wd's, and my outlook was quite positive. Like others have said, I don't know how this works as studies show it doesn't pass the blood/brain barrier, but it worked with me. If it is a psychological thing, or mind over matter type thing, who cares. As long as you get relief, that's what matters!

Good to hear loperamide is working for you. Only downside to it, is it's EXPENSIVE!!!

Give kratom a try if you haven't already.

I just took 12 mg of loperamide on top of about 300 mg of oxycodone (snorted) over about 12 hrs. i also took a little dayquil and a lil nyquil. aslo cpl naproxens throughout the day as well as about 75mg. of benadryl. oh ya and 20 mg of flexeril(im out of soma), ..
i do feel good, but no nods just nice warm opiate glow.i just cant get off on 15mg oxy IR n no matter how many i take like the 20 15s ive taken today i feel good, but never really got where i wanted to be....fuckin tolerance hate it
i did manage to get out of pain so i guess thats whats really important. i get my 30s in 5 days so ill wait to then to try to get another good nod. i have never used so many potenatiors, and really are not to impressed with any of them. didnt seem to beef up my high much...should have none better to try to get blitzed of 15's...i dont iv and sometimes i wonder if that's a waste. i snort the majority of my pills. but i ge tIR 15mg roxis and 30 mg roxis IR as well. the little green a-214 is the 15 . and the little blue that a-215. i wont list amts cuz i understand that's against the rule, but i will say i get plenty. will i guess its never enuff when u are an addict. so even tho i get lots i still run out. I'm getting way off subject here. I guess i am pretty high.
i guess my point is even with all the potentatiors i took it didn't seem to amplify the oxycodone. did i mix something i shouldnt have? do you think its just my tolerance. anybody have any advice for me. im just trying to chase the dragon as safely and as much as i can, because after my surgery i plan on getting totally off the oxy.

er I think the point of taking it is if you don't have opiates, if you take lope with opiates it will likely kik the nicer opiates off the receptors and nullify the high rather than potentiate it

Wow, incredable!!! It's good to know that loperamide can alleviate withdrawal symptoms...but it could just delay and draw out your withdrawals...

er I think the point of taking it is if you don't have opiates, if you take lope with opiates it will likely kik the nicer opiates off the receptors and nullify the high rather than potentiate it

wow that sucks. yeah it sounded like a wierd thing anyways8o

Yea i snorted a little the other day and thought i felt something, was kinda high tho so idk

I have tried using it numerous times during WD's (it's especially cheap in Mexico)
Dont know why, but it's yet to work for me...

Hey, wait. If opiates are so relaxing why do they make every involuntary muscle in your body constrict? Asshole, irises, etc.