• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Potentiate Amphetamines and Ritalin 300-500% with Selegiline

Status
Not open for further replies.

F3x

Bluelighter
Some quick research on this topic shows that Selegiline will potentiate Ritalin in particular about about five times and Amphetamines three to four times.

An interesting thing about Selegiline with Ritalin is that it will potentiate the stimulant effect only half as much as the euphoric effect. It will also lengthen the high Incredibly. This is the case with Amphetamines too but not quite as much, the real combo is with Methylphenidate.

A Disney character told me that she takes 10mg Selegiline and 5mg MPH and produces a very clean, euphoric effect that lasts most of the day.
Use extreme caution, caffeine should be avoided and DO NOT underestimate the 5x potency!

Stimulant overdose is very easy to do, even 10-15mg can lead to hypothermia, agitation, disphoria, hypertension, vasoconstriction and other negatives. Start slow, 3-5mg of Selegiline and 5mg MPH or AMP and work your way up. The more Selegiline the more potency.

Harm reduction warning!

Selegiline is an MAOI,
This method can be unsafe if not done properly. Use caution and consider all drug interactions and side effects of selegiline before attempting this. Again start slow and work your way up 1mg at a time if you can. If you are uncertain do not attemt.

With some further research I think I may have found the perfect drug to ad to this fun little combo! :D Clonidine, It has been know as an antihypertensive, but also found long list of new and fun uses that appears to have a positive effect on a wide array of recreational drugs as well.

Allong with the antihypertensive effects its been shown to treat certain neuropathic pain, opioid detoxification, narcotic, alcohol, and nicotine withdrawl, insomnia, sleep hyperhidrosis, an anasthetic. Not only that it is already being used off label with stimulants to counter their nasty side effects and is Increasingly being used with stimulants to treat ADHD.

Just wiki it and tell me your opinions. It seems to have withdrawal effects on its own but most fun drugs do.

Last edited:
Yeah I heard about this but from people I know who have tried it say it just increases the potency about 2 times but that it does increase the duration.

Yes my disney character never tried this but is going to. I'm sure the effects vary from person to person. Those with a previous tolerance would benefit most from this. Actually those with a tolerance are the only people I would recommend this to.
It sounds like a great way to make an inch go a mile. It will also save allot of money and total drug intake.

Tinkerbell, she is a hallucination I have quite often to avoid self incrimination :D

Sorry this retard keep flaming my threads.. Now where was I, Oh yes, A quick Google search will be able to give you more detail with Interactions and and potential risks involved with this method. With many experience reviews on this potent combo.

any type of maoi is bad news though...regardless of what you are using it for...it fucks shit up

any type of maoi is bad news though...regardless of what you are using it for...it fucks shit up

Thank you, I already mentioned this, congratulations your are one irrelevant sentence closer to arthritis.

I don't know what tldr means and I am a newer member that got nearly every thread flamed, closed, moved, mocked, and disagreed with for no reason by people that can't seem to read or have facts before making an arguement.

I don't know what tldr means and I am a newer member that got nearly every thread flamed, closed, moved, mocked, and disagreed with for no reason by people that can't seem to read or have facts before making an arguement.

Never stop posting~

Monoamine oxidase inhibitors plus monoamine releasign agents/reuptake inhibitors = crazy monoamine partay in your brain. Also hypertensive crises.

Monoamine oxidase inhibitors plus monoamine releasign agents/reuptake inhibitors = crazy monoamine partay in your brain. Also hypertensive crises.

This is a good example of what could happen if one is not careful.
Vasoconstriction is also directly linked to linked to the hypertensive effects with stimualant use.

Some research tells me Clonidine might just be the perfect addition to this Amphetamine/selegiline combo. I will study more and re-edit my op

Last edited:
Oh shit.
I had 15mg Dexedrine after I thought my Selegiline wasn't coming. It came soon after. I was very happy and took a bite out of the 5mg pill, I had like 1.3mg?

I started hysterically laughing. I am so happy. This is amazing stuff. I am hoping I don't go to the ER.

Status
Not open for further replies.