• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Texas PR discussion thread

I'm in Houston and got some blue sharks that were kind of crumbly.....new right off the bat not to take them. Friend took them anyways and swears they were methylone because they peaked for only an hour. MDMA in Texas seems to be in Austin and sometimes Dallas.

007 and playboys seem to be good for me. and maseratis
I havent tried the blue dolphins around here lately.. but my friend told me they were real methy.

Molly (Fake)
Date Submitted: January 16, 2011, 8:41 pm GMT
Last Updated: January 16, 2011, 8:43 pm GMT
Submitted By: sushiadct
Name: Molly (Fake)
State/Province: Houston Texas
Logo: None
Colour: White
Shape: Powder
Texture: Very white, has little shiny crystals
Report Quality Rating: not rated
Description: Being sold as molly. White powder in a bag usually sold in grams or ounces.
Suspected Contents: DXM
Rating: Adulterated
Warning: yes
Tested: yes
Mecke Reagent: Yellow
Consumed: yes
User Report: I actually consumed these a few times before my testing kit came in. I did get a good roll off half a gram of these but bad side effects. It gives you bad cottonmouth and its very dangerous to take more then one dose. I did get a bit of heatstroke for consuming too much that wasn't very fun.DXM gives you MDMA "like" effects buts it's not the same and I had bad headaches right after.
Just be careful and safe. Molly's seem way more tampered then regular pills in the area.

Alert Moderator
::::
Couldnt copy photo sorry.

I've heard of different colored aliens and rhinos going around again. Assuming they are the same as the ones tested recently on PR, seem to be clean MDxx, most likely a medium dose.

I've heard of different colored aliens and rhinos going around again. Assuming they are the same as the ones tested recently on PR, seem to be clean MDxx, most likely a medium dose.

probably around 50mg's of mdma, which is sad.

probably around 50mg's of mdma, which is sad.

dude i would be stoked if i got a pill containg 50mg's of MDMA 8o

i got somthing to ask about your meth....i think its diffrent than ours like i hear people smoking some and full on freaking out n seeing shit i have never heard of that in australia...Ive had some fucking great gear but have never got really really outa it i just feel awake and sit there on the couch a focuse on 1 job like pack bags of weed or cliping my finger nails....at a party its another story tho....also how much do you guys put in ur pipe at once?????do you finish the whole pipe or do you leave the resedue there to smoke later.....

I live in South East Texas and just acquired green and peach aliens...red,yellow and peach Echo rhinos.. Tested with Marquis and went straight to black instantly..

I heard mixed reports on the RED RHINOS

I ate like 4-5 didnt feel too much, everyone else saidd they were rolling balls but "ketamine" is a suspected adulterant according to PR but I didn't trust the report too many mixed reviews

Anyone in Dallas reading this here please PM me! :)

I tried a red 007 the other day for my first roll ever. just had 007 on it no gun. kinda redish white specklish

Anyone know whats in it because honestly my first roll wasnt really a great experience not terrible but not fun either. but idk I think it was my state of mind also plus the fact that I went to a strip club for the the first time also lol. can honestly say that I didnt even really trip. Just had a wierd body high and felt really alert. but I only took 1 pill too.

ive had the red 007s with the gun a little speedy but theyre not bad.. yellow playboys are good, cleaner not as speedy. ive also had the green 007s not bad either.

Ive also recently tried: peach back to back naked ladies (i had a good time), red rhino, white maserati, white and blue M&M pokeball, orange naked lady, yellow LV, green 007, they all seemed to be ok, although some of them i mixed.

Last edited:
Im in DFW and recently obtained yellow and peach maseratis, green supermans, and yellow 007s (with gun). I only have the mecke reagent and they all tested positive for mdxx. I have not ingested yet. There has been mixed reports on the green supermans and yellow 007s on pillreports. Has anyone tried these beans?

from 281

i got a white "lexus" pill, supposedly it's a meth bomb, just took it at 9:08 am central time, see if it hits me

although the lexus sign was sort of worn off, making it look like a v or triangle

a while back i had gotten some capsules, and they were the best!!! i felt wired up, like if i was drunk and on xanax, and real talkative and everything felt so smooth, it was sold to us as pure mdma, but one can never be too sure

two hours in and i only had minor rushes of energy but its more of a downer body high, am disappointed, although i get a little bit more speedy when i smoke some weed

i just felt a little rush, but the kind you get on x, where you just close your eyes, they roll back and your eye lids wiggle, and it just feels so good