• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Texas PR discussion thread

dude i would be stoked if i got a pill containg 50mg's of MDMA 8o

i got somthing to ask about your meth....i think its diffrent than ours like i hear people smoking some and full on freaking out n seeing shit i have never heard of that in australia...Ive had some fucking great gear but have never got really really outa it i just feel awake and sit there on the couch a focuse on 1 job like pack bags of weed or cliping my finger nails....at a party its another story tho....also how much do you guys put in ur pipe at once?????do you finish the whole pipe or do you leave the resedue there to smoke later.....

Fuck man i used to smoke .4/.5+ per bowl, each bowl lasting 7-8 hits. Hugggggge hits literally a 5 second exhale thick fog.
I never resmoked resin but i was a picky tweeker, like i am with everything.
hallucinations, euphoria for days. In so cal theres usally mexican meth that is not very cut at all and does the trick too good. Ive been clean 3 years though.
My fav was a water bottle, with a pen for a downstem and a rubber grip on the end, stick pipe in rubber grip so its airtight.u add water and skittles to the water so its like a bong with fruit water. Wiggle the pipe to keep the puddle moving to prevent burn of meth and keep a good constant suck on it and boom monster hits thatll have ur heart out ur chest and ur hair on end & dick hard srsly. Idk if u guzys do that there.

^ back to back ladies are known pipe stamp... never seen one test positive. ever.

really? whatever they were it was intense. ive taken pipes before where i just had a horrible time, these ones almost felt like i was rolling with intense visuals

Been looking around on PR. I see someone asked above. Any experiences with Green Supermans? Too many mixed reviews. A friend in Texas is saying he has "double/triple stacks." I can only chuckle at that term, and can only assume that the pills themselves are thick in size. I definetly need to school this kid.

<3

i got a small white pill with a dove on it. It has crystals and specs and shiny stuff on it. I was told it was mdma, but am not sure. Very similar to these, even to the way they describe it's effects

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=12466

the one i had, had the same stamp, but not as big as the one picture, and it had no line on the other side of the pill

I took it at 1:30 am, and by 2:15 am i could already feel speedy, but relaxed and mellow. I just wanted to chill by myself so i left my friend's house and went home. On the walk home, i felt like running. It felt like my inner body wanted to tear out of my skin and go crazy (hopefully, that makes sense) similar to when we would get meth bombs, just not as intense. My eyes only dilated a little however and on the come-up, i felt a little nauseous and my skin would tingle and get hot and cold. Very enjoyable however. My train of thought sped up and i was thinking about things in the most simple manners that astounded me last night while i was thinking about it.

If you happen to see any of these, i recommend you get them, i took one and only slept for an hour, but am still up, not tired and in a very great mood, like if i had slept for 8 hours. When i took it and tried to go to sleep, there would be patterns forming when i closed my eyes, and i could not lay still, i kinda fucked up by taking it before "sleeping" but it was still a great trip.

I got another pill, same size, shape. It has some of the shiny/crystals specs on it as well, but not as much as the dove, will take it later and will report on it.

Sorry for the long text of wall as well, i still feel the "up" part %)

Observation #2: Harold took his white dove around 9pm as well. His kicked in around 9:35pm & Lasted Pretty Strong & Intense but mellow at the same time.
He reported closing his eyes & thinking about something, & then actually being able to see it as if it were happening in front of his own eyes which makes me question the content of this pill.

i was having that feeling all night when i was trying to sleep, i would see the stuff i was thinking about

just got word of peach aliens and maseratis, has anyone else heard of these floating around recently? and what does everyone think, stashed batch from before the awful drought or a new batch from the same pressers?

i just got word on the aliens, maseratis, 007s, and rhinos. Anyone heard of a copy cat batch or do ya'll think they're the same. I plan on testing as soon as i get them, just wanted everybodys opinion

Just plugged half a peach alien, i'm on 10mg of lexapro and i can def tell it's clean and good! Dulled due to ssri's, but still feelin empathy, walking is great, pupils are dialated and i feel good waves of cool on my skin.

Aliens, Mazeratis, Rhinos, and 007s will be here soon, gonna post test results on PR tonight if possible! Really hoping there the same as the old ones...those were so nice and clean

i was sitting on a skittle pack of some smilie faces and question marks for a while that were some eye rockin' BANGERZ!!! if you come across any blue, red, light green or dark green pills with a smilie face or a question mark stamp in the Houston area i'd reccomend scooping some up. dank rolls.

Theres some bad ass molly going around austin kilos of crystal get you flored for 5 hours

ATX Goodness!

Hey guys this is my first post on here so let me know if there's anything wrong with it that I'm unaware of. Anywayz last night I happen to get a few brown dragonflys. You can find a few posts about them on pillreports.com, although mine weren't as thick looking as those pictures. I've never taken such a small pill and been so awesomely fucked up! Best roll of my life....it took me to another level, which it should always do, but rarely does. My main man told me they were from Spain or Amsterdam or some other badass place; I believe it, having not found but 6 - 8 super good pressies in my 100+ pill eating experience. I've been rolling pretty damn regularly (not a great thing, but pure molly can be taken for a week straight without too many bad side effects), but never this mindblowing of an experience. If you happen to live in the 512, search the streets for these things!!! Yum, 11/10. Sorry for the length of this post btw.

I was just wondering cuz i saw the report but it seemed weird cuz the person used stuff from another report.

Last edited:
Dragonflys/Pumas/Mazis

Tan dragonflys - smaller pill - Good doses of MDA. Very clean tabs

Multi Colored Pumas - all great tabs. Some pipez going around but usually spotted out.

Red/Yellow Mazis - both great.

SoTx area / Mexico Border.