• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

What's the stupidest thing you've done this christmas so far

Wow. All of you.

My stupidest was to go shopping on Christmas Eve. I was so stressed out that I whacked my car's right mirror in my own garage. I was also totally sober. I now have to find a mechanic who can fix this crap, the duct tape wouldn't cut it this time. :(

awww hun! :( oh and btw Noodle, I'm a girl. <3

...edited to add I haven't done anything else considered dumb since I corrected the alcohol problem. =D

Last edited:
Flushed an 600 $ opiate supply which had to last me at least a week due to methamphetamine pyschosis. Christmas withdrawals ....

I did a half gram of 6-apb, then I wanted to come down and do some 2-meo ketamine. Then because of a vendors mistake I accidentally did another half gram of 6-apb. I was all like "this 2-meo k must be complete shit" then rolling for the next 2 days. I ended up drinking 24 beers and a liter of vodka over those 3 days to try to crash. I shoulda came down earlier but I put the whole second half gram up my nose where it chilled and didn't dissolve for like 24 hours.

Only ended up with the worst comedown/ hangover of my life. And being completely useless for 3 days.

Started talking to my ex again. The combo of Christmas nostalgia and beer, opiates, benzos and Cannabis kinda threw off my judgment :(

Not got laid and stayed out surfing after the shark alarm had gone off

"surfing is like relationships, one minute you're riding a great wave, next minute your being dumped"

Took a pay advance to buy presents. I still have six hours to work off.

Never. Fucking. Again.

I gave too much information to a police officer and ended up getting sentenced to a 2 year drug probation on a charge that several other people got off with no probation that same day. Court systems are weird. The lieing game is hard to learn.

Haha... Sounds terrible not being able to sit still couse they'll think you're on heroin, nor walk around cause then they'll think you're on meth :p
Lol. what did you do? :p let them think whatever they want i guess?

Giving away MDPV for free to a friend who stole 3 grams from me in the first place...
And choosing all the low life skunk stupid and even ugly guys who can't even have good sex or even kiss without eating you, insted of writing a letter to the one i think i love.
But he's in rehab and went totally crazy and yelled in the phone at me, so i should rather send him a dogshit with a red ribbon.
Maybe a cig with some synth cannabion and let him smoke till he is feeling the same pain as i did the time he raped me and pushed me in the cloth washer and drier, stuck a knife in my cheast 10 times while he ... And i let him et away with THAT? That was the most stupid thing i did before xmas....

ON XMAS EVE i did nothing, or i went to a party insted of staying overnight with my parents. Nope, i went out in a car with two druggies who was high and stoned, rode like CRAZY on ice and stopped with a cabin and stole a motor saw and went to this multiple personality women. Nurse/Theif/drug user/whore and just sat there trying to get high on both speed, cannabis, and mdpv, but nothing worked and then i needed to PAY for a ride home when i was kidnapped in the first place :p And after i payed he wanted me to have sex with him, but at least i wasn't raped or did anything with him.

And i found a visa card and drove taxi with it for x amount

i took 60 mgs of lorazapam that i stole from my grandma, and i had no tolerance. Then I stole my cousins bottle of delsym, chugged that, and then 100 mgs of vyvance right before i blacked out. My whole family found out. Then i went into psycosis, witch worsend when i got home. Luckily, the vyvance kept me thinking strait and the lorazempam kept me from freaking out. Good times... only my parents force me to go to a support group now.

believed girl friend could handle mdpv. broke up. went straight from hotel (kicked out by her) to Er.

I dont do shit at all, ever. But I did throw up vodka and beer all over a bus during Xmas and wondered around the city for about 7 hours in snow and rain with vomit all over my leg which I could not clean off.

no biggie