• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

What's the stupidest thing you've done this christmas so far

jack5296

Bluelighter
Shot myself with my hand to the barrel with one of those co2 pistols left a purple welt ouch

i went to dinner at my moms house, took a shower, got ready, did a shot, got dressed, and like a fucking idiot, i walked out of my apt. and forgot to grab everybodys xmas presents.

once I dropped the green beans, dished up in fine china, between the kitchen and dining room table. my roommate and I split a 5th of wild turkey before going to our separate family gatherings. he ended up doing more crazy shit than I did at his house. it was 26 years ago at either Thanksgiving or Christmas.

i smoked a bowl in the shower then went and saw tangled with my family.
i hope its that funny next time i watch it

Took some oral THC during a christmas party with family and friends. Man, was i stoned =D

took 1500mgs of lyrica, drank a 6 pack, and smoked a ton of weed yesterday.....during the family holiday party that my parents were throwing 2 rooms over.

although noone knew (minus someone asking what smelled like weed. oops), unlike that time i sniffed half a gram of NY powder heroin and went to dinner with 20 family members....oh damn...

didn't stock up on Oxy until today (and man was i lucky to get that call). i was not looking forward to trying to eat all this amaze-balls food whilst sweating, shitting every 5 minutes, and snapping at everyone that said a word to me. whew. close one! :D

Opiate binge ending 2 days ago, thank god for Imodium, I'm not sick, just tired and a little uncomfortable.

Oh well, I'm in paradise

Well tonight i did a .2 shot of meth and smoked a .1 and i gotta be up by latest 10 am Christmas day and I can't even look the slightest high because i just got out of treatment a month ago and my whole family knows i was in for meth and heroin so 0_o hopefully i don't look too off and i don't think im sleeping either lmao. so that's pretty fkn dumb of my ass. Been on meth pretty much the entire month of december minus like one day.