• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most Painful Drug You've Sn000ted, Railed, Racked or Vacumed Up with your Nose

fluoxetine, hands-down. (don't ask me why i thought this was a good idea--probably due to being a rookie and relatively new to railing up substances (at the time, mid-nineties mdma) and drug culture in general (the scene, not this forum)).

intense immediate burning of the sinus and the eye on that side of the face turned intensely red and started watering. never again have I racked anything without researching it first (and finding favorable cases for it).

I railed one line of methadone and it felt like table salt, should've seen that coming since it's a maintenance drug and all...

Bupropion without a doubt. That shit burned all the way up behind my eye and made it water for days, it was so bad I honestly thought I was gonna go blind in one eye. It also made my nose bleed the worst I've seen anyone's in my entire life, and I've snorted just about every type of pill I had access to even benzos when I was younger and didn't know better. Yeah, I realize how retarded snorting bupropion sounds but I used to be addicted to it cause sometimes it'd cause a high almost identical to coke, other times it did nothing it was really unpredictable. Apparently they put citric acid or something that burns like hell in it to prevent abuse.

Ambien would be a distant second.

Bupropion burns badly. Even a small bump like a half pill. I think it's a substituted meth cathinone or something so that could help explain

Worst taste has got to be buspar.

Hexen. When I was going through the eightball it was smooth as coke but the next week my nose was in ruin, rock hard scabs or whatever the fuck, I will never do it again.

Methadone. I felt like it was burning a hole through my sinuses. Never again.

3-fpm did a real number on my schnozz

Hex-En was nothing in comparison

u-47700 is the absolute worst thing I've ever put up my nose. I knew it was caustic and made the mistake of thinking that diluting it with water would make it slightly more tolerable but it's hellish. It's what I imagine snorting chlorine would feel like, and if you're dumb enough to do it daily for more than 3 or 4 days like I was you get the bonus gift of constant sinus headaches and regular nosebleeds.

u-47700 is the absolute worst thing I've ever put up my nose. I knew it was caustic and made the mistake of thinking that diluting it with water would make it slightly more tolerable but it's hellish. It's what I imagine snorting chlorine would feel like, and if you're dumb enough to do it daily for more than 3 or 4 days like I was you get the bonus gift of constant sinus headaches and regular nosebleeds.

That's strange, I never found u-47700 to be caustic at all, and I always went up the nose. I actually diluted it in water also and measured out my doses using a liquid syringe. I think the earlier batches were more caustic then the last few that came out before the China ban.

That's strange, I never found u-47700 to be caustic at all, and I always went up the nose. I actually diluted it in water also and measured out my doses using a liquid syringe. I think the earlier batches were more caustic then the last few that came out before the China ban.

This was a pretty recently obtained batch, although it's entirely possible it was cut with something even more caustic than the drug itself. I know one of the people I was with at the time went to shoot some of it and complained about the needle "burning" as it went in.

I don't know a ton of other people who have done U-4 but they all claim it's been a pretty caustic substance in their experience regardless of the ROA.

I know this is old but did anyone catch that? "Clog this one up". Muhahaha I guess there really was no pun intended lol
We're just having a conversation in the healthy living section about Melatonin as I'd started a thread asking for non prescription help on anxiety and insomnia and someone suggested I try Melatonin. But now I'm slightly confused, does this mean that because you tried to snort it, it has other effects rather than just alleviating anxiety and insomnia?

If so, could someone describe them? I don't mind if you do it in this thread on the thread that I posted in Healthy Living so as not to clog this one up with unrelated stuff but any advice would be great.

Cheers, :\

I don't know what is worse, percadan or meth. Although Meth might be more harsh, it's a "goof burn" whereas percadan is just not fucking worth it. Never again, never..

I don't know what is worse, percadan or meth. Although Meth might be more harsh, it's a "goof burn" whereas percadan is just not fucking worth it. Never again, never..

Meth varied imo...sometimes it just hurt, but sometimes it seemed to be eyes watering, searingly painful lol

One meth dealer I knew would always rack up the fattest lines for me when we'd hang out (he knew that I snorted it)...oh man, it hurts just thinking about that lol. Big, glistening lines of crushed tweak, like they're lines of shitty blow or something...spicy!

I'm 62 yrs old & haven't snorted anything since the 90s...but 1 that does stand out was some crystal meth in 1970 or 71.

Man, did that shit burn!!

Crystal meth crushed up as much as possible. It was like snorting glass and made my whole face burn for an hour. I had a good friend that snorted huge lines of it several times a day- what a trooper...

It's a tie between 4-FA and methadone.. bloody hell.. o wait, anyone ever tried sniffing zolpidem/ambien? Also not recommended

Edit: adding ethylphenidate and 3FA to the list

Last edited:
2cb by far feels like fucking acid is corroding your nose, followed by an intense trip tho (depending on dose) so worth it

Hexen. When I was going through the eightball it was smooth as coke but the next week my nose was in ruin, rock hard scabs or whatever the fuck, I will never do it again.
I snorted almost a gram of hexen in about 24 hours last week and up until yesterday I still snorted out bloody crusts.

The most pain for me was a 3 week daily cocaine binge (averaging a gram a day) and the coke was the best of the best quality..It was just the amount, frequency, not cutting it up nicely etc...not to mention a deviated septum...Every daily binge was followed by saline rinses but it wasn't enough...the day after the binge I went straight to the clinic and got Augmentin so I didn't exacerbate the sinus infection...The scabs and bloody mucus that came out of my nose for a month was unreal..

Funny thing is I hate snorting drugs and don't like cocaine albeit the quality I couldn't turn down...NEVER EVER again...