• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most Painful Drug You've Sn000ted, Railed, Racked or Vacumed Up with your Nose

2-c? felt like battery acid had been poured into all of my sinus passage. felt bad man. wouldnt recommend it to anyone!

My friend did a mix of speed, MDMA powder and ketamin at once and he was literally screaming in pain.
8o

ketamine has a great sensation when sniffed, I love it.

anyways, most painful ever is mdma caps, your sniffing whatever gets put into that shit, I always tell ppl to NOT snort it, but they dont listen, whenever I did it I was burning for at least 5 minutes, water makes it worse, like pepper spray almost.

next most painful and kind of scary moments was, codeine, caffeine, aspirin (ACC tablets) and cocaine in a line. Sniffed it, knew what I had done, then blood started coming out of nostril, didnt stop, almost had to call 911 on that one, but yeah that hurt physically and mentally.

be currrful

Diphenhydramine is the worst thing I've ever snorted. One of those and I couldn't breathe out of my nose for 2 days.

I've heard from people who tried that snorting DXM is one of the worst pains imaginable, leading to nose bleeds and not being able to breathe out of the nose for days.

2C-T-7, 2C-T-2, 2C-D and 2C-B hurt pretty bad when you snort high doses.

8o

ketamine has a great sensation when sniffed, I love it.

anyways, most painful ever is mdma caps, your sniffing whatever gets put into that shit, I always tell ppl to NOT snort it, but they dont listen, whenever I did it I was burning for at least 5 minutes, water makes it worse, like pepper spray almost.

next most painful and kind of scary moments was, codeine, caffeine, aspirin (ACC tablets) and cocaine in a line. Sniffed it, knew what I had done, then blood started coming out of nostril, didnt stop, almost had to call 911 on that one, but yeah that hurt physically and mentally.

be currrful

No offense but that's pretty weak. You wanted to call 911 after snorting codeine, caffeine, aspirin, and cocaine? None of those drugs really even burn!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tramadol hurts like a bitch and some of my dope burns like crazy

No offense but that's pretty weak. You wanted to call 911 after snorting codeine, caffeine, aspirin, and cocaine? None of those drugs really even burn!

yeah well I don't know what happened but right after the bleeding I laid down to chill out and my body started shaking, and it wouldnt stop shaking, my head my hands,I had to walk in circles in my small apartment. I've done my share of stimulants to know this was fucked up. it wasnt because it hurt my nose I wanted to phone 911. I live at least an hour away from any medical anyways, I was just sayin it was a combo Ill never do again...you shuld try it and see what I mean. I didnt do it on purpose either, I was testing some cut, bad idea right.

Painfull in a different way, after snorting a couple adderal 10's more than a week ago, a still get the occasional blue slime when I blow my nose. Never again (till I get some more).

the worst thing that i ever snorted was this weird Russian GABA Agonist called Phenibut, i don't have much experience with rarer Benzos or any Barbs but at the right doses it feels like a mix between Valium and Alcohol without most of the bad side effects(mainly amnesia and hangover), and when you snort it, you only need to do like %10-%20 as much.
Sounds pretty good, eh?

but when you snort it, ohhh my god!!! :X
it feels like you've just snorted a line of broken glass is chemically altered to transform into radioactive acid when it comes into contact with moisture...

...ok, maybe i'm exaggerating a liiiiiitle bit, but that shit HURTS! it might be worth it though for a completely unscheduled downer that is actually fun.

also i have a question,
How do 2C-(letter) molecules burn so much with doses that tiny?!

dimenhydrinate. oh my fucking god it burned so bad. my right eye turned fucking dark red and i had a headache for the next hour. dont ask me why i did it..

When I was high, I thought it'd be a good idea to snort Melatonin. Just a single bump of that shit is incomprehensibly painful.

You cannot grasp the nature of the true pain of melatonin! lol

As for me, AMT was fucking awful to snort and less effective than oral dosing.

I was stupid enough once to try and snort a tri-cyclic antidepressant called Amitriptyline (Elavil) which is a great benzo and opiate potentiator. I guess I wanted a quick onset or something like that, instead I got 30 minutes of horrible burning pain. :!

Ritalin and Tramadol don't really burn for me, I get the sneezing part though which is really annoying IMHO. :\

My vote goes to Amitriptyline hydrochloride (generic version). I've only had light blue 10 mg and yellow 25 mg pills without any markings, I don't know if the brand name burns as much but I've learned my lesson now. :eek:

Peace o/