Bluelight

Thread: Hello and an MDPV Question

Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152131 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by missing old pills View Post
    yea like making good ecstasy again(not mdma before people start throwing their teddys)
    fuck off!

2. Collapse Details

Multi-dimensional hyperspace trying to access the 11th
    Mr stuffmonger sir, how active is this stuff oraly as opposed to the other routes?

3. Collapse Details

Missing old schools is looking for not MDMA, but MDA & mixed pills, it has already been established.

I personally preffer the clean rushy MDMA when washed properly.

4. Collapse Details

Um, not to be a dick or anything, but isn't there another thread for discussing pills in "the good old days"?

5. Collapse Details

Yes agreed, back to MDPV discussion.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by brainbug View Post
    something about you makes me suspicious & doesnt allow me to believe your stories. i just dont know yet what this is....
    dont want to be rude, but this all sounds very strange to me.
    someone with your background that is cutting his own product and thbinks that s a good idea?? hmmmm
    Brainbug, jblz - I undersatand how strange it all sounds. But consider something you may not be aware of:

"Tan" is not the only thing that has come out of mdpv, and I am not the only person producing stuff. I try to keep track of all the recreational products on the world market, looking for constituents that provide evidence that other people are walking down this same path:

What I do first is screen for mdpv. Much of the time I am already clued in by other people and reports, like the following:

So my work is made easier.

After a screen shows positive for mdpv, I extract the pv and whatever other soluble salts are in the mix (it's always a mix for some reason) by first dissolving the mix in water, then precipitating and separating. The insoluble residue, if there is one, cannot contain mdpv because mdpv can only exist in two forms – the freebase, which is an oil, or the salt (such as mdpv HCL, or mdpv acetate) which is highly soluble in water. So if there is mdpv in the mix, and the mix is a powder that obviously contains no oil, then it will dissolve, and be precipitated out from the solution

I laid out this little background because the following is extremely intriguing for anyone interested in the evolution of RCs, and the little background above is necessary to understand it:

One of the oddest products on the RC market is a bath salt called "Ultimate Sextacy":

It has been screened by various drug testing labs and the results have invariable been positive for mdpv (see second image above). My own screen here yielded the same results. The odd thing is, though, that product, when bumped, is very little like mdpv. It is HUGELY hypersexual, as reports are starting to indicate:

The hypersexuality is WAY beyond anything reported with pv, and from my own and friend's experiences is somewhere halfway between pv and the Tan – pretty enormous and certainly way more pronounced than any other known chemical, other than the Tan. It does not have the euphoria of the Tan – more like pv, and it's duration is similar to pv. But it does not have the comedown that pv is well know for, nor does it have negative psychological effects at higher doses – another difference from pv.

Yet it tests as pv on standard screens.

When I did my normal pv extraction – dissolving in water and then evaporating out the powder, nothing showed up. The water contained not even speck of dust. There was absolutely nothing in the package that was soluble. I tried many times at different water temperatures with different packages. Nothing. The product (as explained above) could not have contained any pv whatsoever. Whatever it did contain was not an oil (so it wasn't mdpv freebase) and was not soluble in water (so it wasn't an mdpv salt)- much like the Tan. But it is definitely not the Tan.

So…. Whatever the chemical is, it reacts positive on mdpv screens. The Tan reacts positive on mdpv screens. Nearly every substance I've created using pv as a base has tested positive on pv screens. Yet they are unquestionably not pv. Someone out there is experimenting with pv just like I am, and have come up with a completely different prosexual product. And they are marketing it.

If you doubt any of this, go to your local headshop and buy Ultimate Sextacy. Bump it. You will know, absolutely, that it is the most hypersexual chemical you have ever tasted (unless you've tasted the Tan). Then try dissolving it, extracting the solution, and evaporating. There will not be a single grain of substance left in the evaporate.

So, All I'm saying is: It is strange to think that something like the Tan could come out of something like mdpv. But my results do not stand alone. At least one other entity has produced something different, and massively prosexual, from pv.

Check it out yourself.
    Last edited by stuffmonger; 04-01-2011 at 16:33.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by rm2x View Post
    Bolivian Bath yet again, just 100% pure tan mdpv, it's really yummy!
    From the branded pills/powders threads any experience with this? Is this the same 'tan' mdpv that's being discussed here?

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dash Riprock View Post
    Um, not to be a dick or anything, but isn't there another thread for discussing pills in "the good old days"?
    That is why I deleted my post but someone left the above on and yes this thread is excellent

9. Collapse Details

I'd bet the legal high packs will be cut though. The likes of "Ivory Wave" were full of horror stories. I want to try this drug in it's full glory!

10. Collapse Details

I'm on my phone so can't easily look back, but earlier in the thread there was mention of an acetate version that was even stronger, and also speculation about Acetobacter being present. Is there any likelihood that small amounts of this acetate are created through heating with bacterially produced acetic acid? Strength being directly related to the quantity of acetic acid reacted.
    Just speculating...

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ben So Furry View Post
    From the branded pills/powders threads any experience with this? Is this the same 'tan' mdpv that's being discussed here?
    Yes, a lot of experience with it. No it's not "Tan", and it does contain real (unfortunately) mdpv. It also contains trace amounts of a Salvia Divinorum based product. I've been playing around myself with combining tiny amounts of Salvia based chemicals with the Tan - Hugely Awesome, but I can't get a dosage that works for everyone yet.

For those of you who have tried Salvia, you will recognize the leaves below - the most potent naturally occurring hallucinogen:

Salvinorin-A, the active ingredient in Salvia, when processed correctly, yields a hypersexual compound that surpasses the Tan (if you can even get mind around the concept), but Its side effects for even a tiny overdose are debilitating (uncontrollable shaking, frothing at the mouth - which oddly doesn't detract from its sexual appeal if both partners are on it). So minimal doses are required, and the effects of these small doses are additive when combined with the Tan. The Salvia based Chemical in this Bolivian brew is different from the one I use, but very close. I've been trying to figure out how they made it.

12. Collapse Details

Right that's that idea out then thanks for the reply, I used to be able to get something sold as MDPV which was a creamy coloured grainy powder that fits the effects profile mentioned in this thread. Amazing sexuality and outstanding euphoria, everything I've tried since (white) couldn't hold a candle to it. Anxious jittery stimulation that lasts a few hours. I thought it was lost forever until I stumbled on this thread. I really want to give this a go.

Here's how I see it:
    Mix equal amounts baking soda and pv in water,
    heat in water basin until bubbles, remove from heat,
    when calmed return to heat
    wait until an egg yolk oil is formed (this can take between 45min to 3 hours)
    when this has happened agitate violently then pour into flat dish,
    put a fan on full speed at the substance and wait for it to dry,
    scrape up substance,
    add a small amount of water and leave to dry again repeating until the tan colour develops,
    dry completely, scrape from dish, chop into a fine powder

and in your own words: bump. Magic

is the above evaluation about right for the quick and dirty method?

13. Collapse Details

Have located this sextasy stuff and will give it a whirl. Sounds interesting

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ben So Furry View Post
    Right that's that idea out then thanks for the reply, I used to be able to get something sold as MDPV which was a creamy coloured grainy powder that fits the effects profile mentioned in this thread. Amazing sexuality and outstanding euphoria, everything I've tried since (white) couldn't hold a candle to it. Anxious jittery stimulation that lasts a few hours. I thought it was lost forever until I stumbled on this thread. I really want to give this a go.

Here's how I see it:
    Mix equal amounts baking soda and pv in water,
    heat in water basin until bubbles, remove from heat,
    when calmed return to heat
    wait until an egg yolk oil is formed (this can take between 45min to 3 hours)
    when this has happened agitate violently then pour into flat dish,
    put a fan on full speed at the substance and wait for it to dry,
    scrape up substance,
    add a small amount of water and leave to dry again repeating until the tan colour develops,
    dry completely, scrape from dish, chop into a fine powder

and in your own words: bump. Magic

is the above evaluation about right for the quick and dirty method?

It's right on Ben.

15. Collapse Details

Have located this sextasy stuff and will give it a whirl. Sounds interesting
    Excellent. Divide the pack into 4 equal doses. Two trips each for you and a partner, or four for just you.

P.S. Make sure it's "Ultimate" Sextacy. The regular "Sextacy" is shit.

16. Collapse Details

Is the "Ultimate Sextacy" Tan MDPV? I've ordered some of the tan. Will probably be a week or so before I report back.

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by stuffmonger View Post
    Excellent. Divide the pack into 4 equal doses. Two trips each for you and a partner, or four for just you.

P.S. Make sure it's "Ultimate" Sextacy. The regular "Sextacy" is shit.
    The very one pal Ive ordered the gram, what's the dose split on that?

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by captain codshit View Post
    Is the "Ultimate Sextacy" Tan MDPV? I've ordered some of the tan. Will probably be a week or so before I report back.
    No, Ultimate Sextacy is definitely not the Tan.

I doubt very seriously that anyone is selling Tan. There are dozens of sites that advertise it, but every single one I've ordered from has sent me mdpv. Some of it was tan colored, some they didn't even bother to color. If you do get real stuff, i would certainly be interested to hear about it.

If it is a reputable supplier, they would be required to label it correctly. If it's labelled "mdpv" or "methylenedioxypyrovalerone", I can assure you it's not the Tan, so you're wasting your money. If, however, they are a reputable supplier, and they claim to have the Tan, and label it something else, I will pay good money to find out what that something else is.

19. Collapse Details

The very one pal Ive ordered the gram, what's the dose split on that?
    My friends cut the gram into 8 doses. They are edgewalkers though. I would do 12 and then bump another half dose in 5 minutes if you're not pleased with one dose. Better safe than sorry with this class of chemicals - whatever this class is. The only two examples in the class, so far, are Ultimate Sextacy and the Tan.

As an aside -- with Ultimate Sextacy, plugging is the preferred route for the cognoscenti. I'm not fond of plugging, but have to admit that this product works far better plugging than bumping (can't even hazard as guess as to why) - although bumping will definitely get you there.

Sounds rough, but those in the know simply plug the pure powder. Measure your dose, apply a small amount of saliva to just the tip of your middle finger, press it against the dose, insert. Doesn't really hurt as much as it sounds.

We're in an arena (drugs/libido) that I navigate as well as anyone on the planet here. If you take my advice about this (may sound gross to some of you perhaps), you will be well rewarded.

20. Collapse Details

Right, it's decided then. 125 mg up the snozzer and it's balls deep in the mopster household
    Oh mr postman look and see....

21. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by sockpuppet View Post
    So this is officially my favorite internet thread EVER and I beg you to tell us more about your lifestyle and this jungle community of stimulated sexual adventurers. Thank you so fucking much....
    I suppose it's time I should introduce myself.

My name is John, and my main focus is the effect of medicinal tropical plants on bacteria, and vice versa. I don't need to tell you my exact location, because it doesn't really matter. "Imagine there's no country", as another John once said.

I do research on the chemical signaling molecules that all bacteria use to upregulate gene expressions. This means -- the signals that bacteria exchange to determine when to go pathogenic, when to form biofilms, when to produce protease, when to produce bioluminescence, etc.

To do any decent research in this field, I had to be near tropical plants. Jungles have tropical plants. So I moved to this place:

until supplies could arrive, after which I built the lab:

And stocked it with stuff that I would need in order to do research:

Then, I went about the task of bringing some small civilization into the heart of darkness:

With these creature comforts I have been able to dedicate myself to a brand new field of study (not even named yet), that uses the control of bacterial gene regulation to create some fairly astonishing stuff. You may have read recently about using bacteria to create thymidylate - a critical component of genetic engineering (http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0416161133.htm). You are already familiar with oldest mind altering drug that would simply not exist except for the presence of microbes - alcohol. You can probably count at lest two dozen other bacterial or microbial created drugs (hint: penicillin, nearly all antibiotics, etc.), from your own memory without assist. What's new is the science of Quorum Sensing which allows us to discover what chemicals excite or inhibit the expression of millions of creative genes in bacteria, and to use those chemicals to control gene expression.

Bacteria do astonishing things to change the composition of plants, animals, and.... organic and inorganic chemicals.

I am positive, without any shadow of a doubt, that Ulitimate Sextacy, as a prime example, could not have been created (from mdpv) without bacterial assistance. There zero probability that "Tan" could ever be produced without bacterial assistance. IMHO. I believe that whatever chemical was created in the making of Ultimate Sextacy, was the very first bacterial psychoactive drug created (it predates the 2006 Tan by 2 years, if you go to the trouble to trace it all back). Tan was the second. I am not aware of any others. Those of you who are trying out Ultimate Sextacy as we speak, will attest to the brand new universe of libido enhancement that it creates. Those of you going to the tyrouble to create the Tan, will be able to attest to the second chemicals powers.

We are in a new age folks.

Good to meet you all.
    Last edited by stuffmonger; 04-01-2011 at 22:22.

22. Collapse Details

Ok. So I did what I came here to do. I've had fun and I hope I've given some of you food for thought. But I have to get back to the real world. The on-line world is more of a distraction than the self induced effects of the many experiments I've done using my own body over the past year or so, and I have work to do.

I'm going to delete all of my posts in this thread. I'm afraid that unless I can answer questions for people, the information will be more confusing than helpful. I myself won't have the time to log back on here. I may lurk again from time to time though. Two days should be enough time for those of you in the middle of making Quick Tan to ask your questions and get your answers. Those of you I've given my email to in private messages: That email address won't be valid in a couple of days. Those to whom i gave my phone number: Same thing.

So ask what you need (if anything), before i move on. Not trying to be dramatic, I just can't spare any more time away from the work. I've been on a semi-sebatical since I started this thread.

You are a good bunch of people.

23. Collapse Details

That's a shame stuffmonger, sorry to see you go.

Some chemistry heads here really need to get on top of this before he leaves/wipes his account

24. Collapse Details

It is a shame but for me a revelation. I wasn't very happy on the street drugs and rc's I've laid my hands on but he's shone a great light of hope at me as, in his words, we can move into a new generation of substances
    Last edited by missing old pills; 05-01-2011 at 00:48.

25. Collapse Details

I must admit I normally stick to the MDMA threads as it's really the only drug that has ever really done it for me. I also love sex on ecstasy. So this thread is extremely interesting to me.

Stuffmonger you are one seriously interesting fella. What a set up you have got there mate. I salute you.

Would definately like to try this ultimate sextacy! Seems too good to be true but I do you trust you mate. Have always steered clear of the RCs to be honest but this does tempt me greatly.

Thanks for all your input mate.

I take it it doesn't effect your hard on? Do you feel high or just ridiculously horny?

Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152131 ... LastLast