The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Massive Amounts of Fake Pharmaceuticals- HARM REDUCTION THREAD

AceSteal said:
Today 00:00
I'm new to this thread but to let people know the are fake ones made with Fentanyl. There being made in Mexico and ship in. The fentanyl is being made in warehouse pressed in a pill press and look completely real. There a numerous articles from different media outlets. As one example a guy was caught at the boarder with 5,000 30mg perks that where really fentanyl. The article says it's cheaper to produce the fentanyl and put it in pill form then to supply the street dealers with real ones.

I'm new to this thread but to let people know the are fake ones made with Fentanyl. There being made in Mexico and ship in. The fentanyl is being made in warehouse pressed in a pill press and look completely real. There a numerous articles from different media outlets. As one example a guy was caught at the boarder with 5,000 30mg perks that where really fentanyl. The article says it's cheaper to produce the fentanyl and put it in pill form then to supply the street dealers with real ones.

What is bupe? Well the wd started intense not even 12 hours after my lost does. Yesterday it was so bad I thought I'd get some coke to help and it did help a lot I didn't feel like I was withdrawing at all just a little Coker out. I fell asleep for an hour or two and woke up today. Day number 2of wd. And am withdrawing so bad I could cry I've gone ct on an off for years but this is bad. Ugh I hope tomorrow is the last day wd usually last 3 days for me. And ya I live in Az An the fen based pills are huge right now I'm pissed I spent so much money on them

Fent withdrawal tends to be longer lasting just like any other long-acting opioid. Shorter acting opioids like Oxycodone have a short withdrawal of 3-5 days. Long acting opioids (Methadone, Fent, Bupe) have withdrawals lasting several weeks.

Your dealer may have F***ed you in more ways than you originally thought. Just putting that out there. Hang in there though!

Fent withdrawal tends to be longer lasting just like any other long-acting opioid. Shorter acting opioids like Oxycodone have a short withdrawal of 3-5 days. Long acting opioids (Methadone, Fent, Bupe) have withdrawals lasting several weeks.

Your dealer may have F***ed you in more ways than you originally thought. Just putting that out there. Hang in there though!

Fent is short acting..primarily why it is used in surgical procedures.

In my laboratory's research experiments with Butyrfent HCL, Acrylfent, and others, they lasted significantly longer than roxy and variouse instant release opioids. Extended release opioids and opiates such as Oxycontin, MS Contin and long acting synthetic opioids like methadone and the partial agonist buprenorphine are quite a different story. Given such experiences, I have always wondered exactly why researchers seem to report Butyrfentanyl HCL, Acrylfentanyl HCL, etc... to be short acting. Then again, different laboratory equipment may account for the various reports of duration of action.

I recently got a hold of some fake Roxy 30mg. They were dark blue. When u snif them they tasted chalky. I wish i had taken a pic

I got some blue v 48 12s it?s been a while and I haven?t seen to many of these and wanted to get others opinions on if they look legit, they don?t crush when I try to squish with my finger so they aren?t crumbly but I wanted to take a photo before taking them

We cannot entertain drug identification requests DeeDee. Anything could be anything without the benefit of a full laboratory test (GC/MS e.t.c). Even reagent tests are only indicative of a substances contents and physical characteristics do not count for anything. Sorry, but we just cannot help - any answers would be just based on speculation which does not reduce the risk to the consumers person in the slightest.

The sites that do pill ids often include pictures you can use to compare the font and imprint.

I?ve read a lot of posts above and on previous pages where others were doing the same thing that?s why I wanted to ask here, I have back pain and read about their being fake ones going around

I have looked at some and they do look pretty close but I know people have fake presses out there

We can use this thread to attract attention to trends in counterfeit drug distribution DeeDee and sometimes physical descriptions can help root those fuckers out, but we cannot simply speculate on the continents of a street tablet / powder / whatever.

The forum guidelines in N&ASADD 'NASADD GUIDELINES - NO SOURCES, NO PRICES, NO DEALING, NO MEETUPS' (which I admit, like this thread is in a total mess and needs rewriting) and many other forums within Bluelight do specify 'Substance ID threads, and posts are not allowed'.

If it turns out that your tablet is fake or contains a drug that does not reflect the purchase intent then we would be grateful if you could post back and warn us (this is what the thread was created for) but as for simply guessing as to what a tablet may contain... I hope I have made the reasons as to why this can be so fruitless more clear to you.

We can use this thread to attract attention to trends in counterfeit drug distribution DeeDee and sometimes physical descriptions can help root those fuckers out, but we cannot simply speculate on the continents of a street tablet / powder / whatever.

The forum guidelines in N&ASADD 'NASADD GUIDELINES - NO SOURCES, NO PRICES, NO DEALING, NO MEETUPS' (which I admit, like this thread is in a total mess and needs rewriting) and many other forums within Bluelight do specify 'Substance ID threads, and posts are not allowed'.

If it turns out that your tablet is fake or contains a drug that does not reflect the purchase intent then we would be grateful if you could post back and warn us (this is what the thread was created for) but as for simply guessing as to what a tablet may contain... I hope I have made the reasons as to why this can be so fruitless more clear to you.

Okay yeah I understand that, it?s a Percocet 30 MG and I took some photos of it to see if anyone has experienced something similar so is that not permitted to post the photo?

Post the photo by all means DeeDee, but until it is accompanied by details of the actual active ingredient it will not be of any use yet (as in using it vice - versa to try and discern what is it through its appearance and the other physical characteristics you have described).

There are so many tablets that look physically identical but are just not. Take a look at these - they were both sold as 2mg Roche 'Rivotril' (Klonopin in the US) clonazepam tablets but one is a real pharm and one is a fake. Guess which is which?

stEG5Wm.jpg

@ Foxynormal - as you appear to be UK based I have moved your post over to the the European & African Drug Discussion forum's benzodiazepine discussion thread. Its here look >>>>> clickmyface=D

PA has just been hit w these light greenish blue M boxes. 30 and M are prefect. They are hard. I see no flaws in making of them. However they taste a bit sweet and it take 1/3 of my normal dose to get totally fucked up. Then my tolerance for legit ones has gone to hell...just 3 days of using them being told the color was because they were from a different manufacturering plant of the same company.... I'm glad I was caustious or I would be dead.

Can the blue m fakes be vaporized off foil like the real roxys can?

I don't know but I think I heard that they can be. How well they smoke is probably gonna depend on what fillers were used.

It's also not as practical as smoking the Roxy pills (which isn't that healthy to begin with) because the amount of active ingredient to filler is much much smaller with fake fentanyl and fentanyl analogue containing pills then with oxycodone pills. You'd basically be smoking a ton of filler material just to inhale a tiny spec worth of active drug.

Using these fake pills is dangerous though. It's been documented that these fake pills are horrible irregularly dosed. One pill might not have enough to give you a proper buzz while the next pill might be enough to kill you.

Thanks for the input...yeah i heard about the inaccurate spread in the dosing of fent in these...it's a gamble forsure.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have come in contact just in the past few weeks with fake oxycodone m 30s as well as fake oxycodone v 48/12s. Now I could tell the fake 30s because the color was off and they burned like crazy to snort however the v ones LOOKED AND TASTED REAL. I mean these things were so on point. I even checked them next to a photo online to make sure they looked legit enough to try. They didn't burn at all when snorted but the taste and textire was a little off. I told my friend about the batchange she got and she took 2 of them and nothing happened and she was so upset because she bought 18 of them. I'm so pissed I can't believe I personally wasted 100 bucks BUT at least they weren't laced with something dangerous or containing fentanyl. I count myself lucky but be warned!!!! This is in nj by the way near philly. It's getting so bad I almost don't want to buy them anymore at all which means I won't be able to work because I'll have terrible back pain and I have a job where I stand/walk/lift things at all times.