• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Massive Amounts of Fake Pharmaceuticals- HARM REDUCTION THREAD

I'm not sure about the Mali's but, did you notice if the a215s were a different size? I ask because we had someone saying that they came across bigger ones and they looked good enough to question if there was a reformulation.

No these are the same size. Somebody would have to be convinced they're fake because of the similarity.

Last edited:
Anyone seeing any fake MBOX 15's? If you take an MBOX 15, with the M facing up, and rotate the pill to view the back, what angle should the 15 be at? I have two pills and when I rotate them, the 15 shows up at different angles....

WARNING TO ALL UPSTATE NY/WESTERN MASS PILL USERS:

I have encountered both the fake m boxes and fake 215's in the capital region. In fact, my guy who deals in weight didn't realize. The m's I encountered were pressed terribly and we're clearly fakes. The 215's were pressed very well and looked good, but had no taste or effect. They were mixed with real 215's, too

The only completely real ones I've encountered and that my supplier will get are the blue v's. those are always clean in my experience.

Rumor has it that the the green roxi15's are being faked and pushed around here, luckily the 20mg ir roxis are still around and clean

Has anyone seen or heard of the m 30s that are newer? The are bluer, the bring on them has the 30 on the back with a score below it that does not reach the sides. And the M on the front looks kinda small.

Also if you break them in half, is the entire pill on the fake ones look similar to the real ones? Like I have been told the fake ones are white on the inside and blue on the outside where as a real one is completel blue through out the entire pill. Is this true?

^Nope no one can confirm it.

I can tell you that I've noticed the a215s sometimes appear lighter to me than usual. They should at least have some bluish tint, though.

I just got 4 of the exact same ones. Dealer swears they're legit. Been in this for over 10 years and never seen something look this fake. Anyway they are some kinda new 30?

Wow I tried to reply to a post but I didn't do it right. The ones I got have a smaller mbox and they are the size if the A215s.. the score mark is only under the 30

Here is a better photo. There are 2 of the A215s front and back, and a V that I know is real because I got it with my script from the pharmacy. I broke up one of the As, and it looked normal/tasted normal, but the color is very very light blue. Also, are the A215s slightly bigger than some of the others? Because these are definitely jussssst a bit larger than the Vs.

http://s27.postimg.org/9ykymi4ib/20131130_193423.jpg

Are you use to getting the 215s? That is how they are, a very light colored blue, no where near as dark as the Vs. Like I said, I noticed they wouldn't always be as dark, if anything I would think the darker ones were older and maybe exposed to some humidity which caused them to look a bit darker. Either that or at one point they started using less dye in the pill, because it was later in in my oxy use that I noticed the color get lighter. I know the Vs had changed at 1 point, the color went to what got there from a darker blue. When I first got the lighter colored ones I was concerned but they just changed the inactives a bit.

They look pretty good to me.

@rtrain, thanks for the heads up. I was just concerned that they are slightly larger than the Vs and Ms, but I guess they're supposed to be that way? I also didn't know they did a reformulation with the inactives. Just tryin to be safe, even though that may be an oxymoron lol.

hmm, if they are larger its not by much. I know the a215s are much thinner than the Ms, I always hated the M3 because they were much more filler. Thought they were about the same width but if anything the a's are a bit thinner than the V's and both are much thinner than the Ms.

I am not sure about a reformulation of the a's, but the V's had at least a change in the dye, b/c they definitely changed color. The a's difference in color could just be a matter of how they are stored and conditions they were exposed to.

Yeah theyre not fatter, just slightly larger circumference. But its so slight that you have to look very very close.

Mallinckrodt Oxycodone Hydrochloride

Hi all,

New user here. My wife needs surgery on her right knee and it's almost impossible to get pain pills here in Florida. I went online and imported these from overseas and have some concerns. These are meant to be GENERIC Mallinckrodt Oxy 30's but they have no markings at all and no one I know has seen them in this form (usually they are a small round pill?). I did as much research as I could online and it does state that Mallinckrodt has purchased a lot of overseas pharmaceutical company's and there are no laws that state they need to mark their pills if they are manufactured outside of the USA. Has anyone had any experience with these kind of pills or know of a way I can test these pills to make sure they are what they should be before I get my wife to take them?? Any information would be great.

25sbj2p.jpg

vdo7s3.jpg

287hdzo.jpg

Heh, the package even says DO NOT USE UNLESS TABLETS BEAR THIS IDENTIFICATION right on it...

There are labs that you can have drugs sent off to to be tested, but it takes some time and costs money. There is no way anyone on here can ID them for sure, they could be real and they could be fake. Especially if you bought them online, there's a lot of scammers out there. I would be hesitant myself if those were mine.

I am going to merge this in with the fake pharmaceuticals thread

EDIT: also, you say it's almost impossible to get pain pills in Florida? I thought they were like all over the place down there. That's where all the pill mills are/were. Hell I know even most of the pills in New England were coming from down there at some point...

Last edited:
take one?

idk what else you want us to say lol

there's a difference between buying a Kia from a dealership and a car off craigslist - Seoul in my opinion

EDIT: also, you say it's almost impossible to get pain pills in Florida? I thought they were like all over the place down there. That's where all the pill mills are/were. Hell I know even most of the pills in New England were coming from down there at some point...
lol Maybe like 2-3 years ago now it's the opposite, I know people who have been dragged by a car and can't even get hydro 5s, even if you are lucky enough to get a script you may have to drive around to 10-20 or even more different pharmacies because either they are always out, banned from dispensing schedule 2 meds by the dea, they can't/wont take new patients , or they just don't like the way you look. Doctors also have limits on how much meds they can give out that they have no control over which is why my doctor had to lower my hydrocodone and morphine dosages.

Hi all,

New user here. My wife needs surgery on her right knee and it's almost impossible to get pain pills here in Florida. I went online and imported these from overseas and have some concerns. These are meant to be GENERIC Mallinckrodt Oxy 30's but they have no markings at all and no one I know has seen them in this form (usually they are a small round pill?). I did as much research as I could online and it does state that Mallinckrodt has purchased a lot of overseas pharmaceutical company's and there are no laws that state they need to mark their pills if they are manufactured outside of the USA. Has anyone had any experience with these kind of pills or know of a way I can test these pills to make sure they are what they should be before I get my wife to take them?? Any information would be great.

25sbj2p.jpg

vdo7s3.jpg

287hdzo.jpg

Look like they just tried copy/pasting some of the info from a script they saw online onto that, or just tried replicating it themselves. For one thing why would it be marked as a class 2 scheduled drug if it'd overseas and that classification is only used in the US? The bigger concern is probably how they messed up the NDC number by mixing up the first two numbers one of the times. It starts with '2 3' twice on there and then the third one all the way to the right starts '3 2.' That's not a good sign IMO. That and as someone else mentioned it shows what the pill is supposed to look like with the marking for it, yet the pills in the pack don't match that up. Like I said I'm sure that they just copy/pasted several images from various oxy scripts they saw online and tried to recreate it on their own by adding a few things to fill in the blanks.

wnswp.jpg

Got these in the Camden, NJ area

Completely fake..

They are hard to crush..

They are some type of opiate.. Fent or heroin as far as I can tell.. It's a longer lasting opiate because withdraw set in way later then it usually should with normal oxycodone...

Also each dose in each pill was different
The edges on them were all cut different and each pill was a different size and color

theyre not blue enough

look like 214s with a 215 imprint

yeah no thanks

Fake A 215's????????

I'm very farmiliar with my oxycodone 30mg pills. Now typically, an A 215 is blue, smooth, and small. Now today I met up w one of my 3rd choice dealers... He's been serving me for 3 years and it wasn't up until the last year that I met two other dealers that jus happen to be closer and a bit "faster" if u will. So this 3rd dealer I'd see maybe like every other week. He doesn't know about the other dealers and I told him that I now got my own script so that would explain me not seeing him that often anymore.

Now he has never screwed me over before. He also does this as his full time job.

So when I got the pills, they were super light in color and they were thick like the "M"s Also the edges Werent super smooth. It literally was an "M" but it was scored A 215.

So after everything was said and done n he left and when I actually inspected them, that's when I noticed an I called him bck and he instantly was like "they are fine"

Soo has anyone else come across this before?!?
:?:?:?:?:?