my doctor is gay

neat thread.

in other related news, my dentist is NOT gay. i went the other day. 3 kids and a hot soccer mom wife.

gay doctor appointment/butthole raping is not happening until after the first of the year. i wonder if 2011 pube fashion will be any different than 2010 pube fashion.

this is probably the biggest accomplishment i've ever had in life. period.

i'm gonna call my dad after work and tell him that i'm not a complete failure.

you still haven't told us about your fag doctor. spill all or waste 10 pages.

Not sure about my GP. My dentist is for sure gay. Not sure about my optometrist. Had a rainbow pin on his smock, Hmm. Podiatrist is married to my neighbor, but that doesn't mean anything though.

and i have no problems with that what so ever, i fucking love gays.

BUT...i have a physical coming up and i'm assuming he's going to cup my balls and possibly stick a finger up my asshole. so, i'm wondering what's hip with the gays these days as far as grooming my nether regions. i mean, i keep it pretty clean down there for my wife. i use to be a bald kind of guy, but now i keep some neatly groomed hair above my shaft and shave the rest, butthole included.

i don't want to offend the guy, and he writes my xanax script so i want to make sure to impress. i'm super nervous. it's going to be like a first date.

halp me.

make sure you're rock hard when he cups your balls. Who knows, you might even get some extra pills out of it.

Unrelated, my GP is a very attractive woman and I was surprised when she said she was giving me my physical. I don't think it's standard operating procedure, but I didn't complain. I was semi-flaccid though... she wasn't impressed.

Update: After putting this physical off for a really long time, I finally did it yesterday. Same flaming homo doctor.

They took blood, made me pee in a cup, gave me a couple of shots, looked in my ears, mouth and nose, listened to my chest, poked my beer gut and tested my reflexes.

I made sure to clean up my pubes very nice the night before. Didn't go full on bald, just made sure my butthole, taint, balls and surrounding areas where shaved and that my bush was neatly groomed. I felt like I looked really nice.

Here's the fucked up part....he didn't cup my balls. I was shocked. I begged and pleaded for a prostate exam, but he said they don't do those till your 40.

So, I think I'm healthy, but I wasn't able to get fondled by a gay. Which was really disappointing.

Dude i had a gay sub doctor before.... a big fat nasty guy... he must of had a real small dick cuz hed watch me piss for the urine tests and kept going on about how im hung like a horse when i know its only a little above average size lmao

it's a scam Doctors are doing this in parts of the UK and Eastern EU is popular. Theres a site they hang on, my mate knew his doc was gay and all he was told "you might wanna shut your eyes" inside his buttex was the Doctors shiney bit (the end, in, out). He got caught as my mate tightened it a bit and was nervious but he thought it was bleeding it wasnt, it was cum, he never finshed - he left and got on his bike. :(

He filed a complant the goverment sent a letter saying they take these matters serious and would fire him, they did he was told then he was retaking it with a straight doctor. It felt the same - he tightened. *sigh*

Wasn't straight, gov are liers and he's out of his diazapam script.

Had to edit the site to the forum Doctors openly discuss this. Gay Doctors Perform Suprise Sex Acts 2010

There's a ANTI-GDPSSA which helps people rehabilatate after. They told my mate its ok to let it out just let it go. It pisses me they just say "they are pros let it go"

Good job my mate is queer and enjoyed it for a second helping though.

Last edited:
^^ damn, that's hardcore. in all reality, my gay doctor is really fucking awesome, and so is his staff. and he'd never try to molest me. oh, and the decor in his office is fabulous, and he brings his dogs to work. it's about the most comfortable doctor's office ever. while i was giving blood, there was some slow trance version of guns n roses "patience" playing in the background.

i love it there. and when the time comes that he does have to touch my prostate, it'll be a super comfortable environment for getting my asshole molested.

and i have no problems with that what so ever, i fucking love gays.

BUT...i have a physical coming up and i'm assuming he's going to cup my balls and possibly stick a finger up my asshole. so, i'm wondering what's hip with the gays these days as far as grooming my nether regions. i mean, i keep it pretty clean down there for my wife. i use to be a bald kind of guy, but now i keep some neatly groomed hair above my shaft and shave the rest, butthole included.

i don't want to offend the guy, and he writes my xanax script so i want to make sure to impress. i'm super nervous. it's going to be like a first date.

halp me.

He is a doctor. He's seen hair in places where there aren't even follicles to grow them. Chillax. Just shower before you go and happy days.

it's pretty normal flacid. i've only measured it hard - just over 7 inches. does it really matter in relation to my question about personal grooming for my physical??

do gays like big, small or average dicks? the feedback i've gotten on assfucking chicks, for the most part is that i'm too big for much more than playing just the tip. i bet this guy has a blackhole for an asshole though, he's pretty handsome, probably gets fucked a lot.

As a gay man myself I like and accept all dicks, I love small ones and long ones and thin ones and fat ones and thick ones and bent ones and veiny ones. Fuck I love the cock. My straight friends know me by now, when I'm heavy horny they rub their fingers en their dick and make me smell it. Christ on a bike there is no better smell than penis in the morning.