my doctor is gay

When I went to see a urologist to get my junk examend for pissing out blood I had a freshly shaven cock. I didn't shave it because I had an apointment since it is something I do anyway.

update, appointment has been cancelled until after the first of the year as travel plans have changed.

i just wanted to keep you guys in the loop.

what have i done that would be banable?

GM - you would miss me. i know i would miss you. you're pretty much the best thing i have in my life.

url

LOL I thought of this thread earilier today.

I was sittin at the bus stop and there was this black guy next to me and he was listening to music on his ipod. So, its just me and him and he starts singin love songs out loud. Im thinkin, oh no this black man is trying to serenade me. Before he started humping me, the bus came to my rescue.

This is TALLY with "the gayest moment of my week." Signing off.

This is so the TTYS thread. ;)

Chickenshit, I wouldn't care if my OB-GYN was LGBTQ-identified. It's just another day at work for them. Mine is also an ER doc so I'm sure if someone in this thread were to kick you in the balls on general principle, she'd run a catheter up your urethra while you're coming down off heaven knows what just to make sure you're OK. <3 Medical ethics and whatnot.