• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Top 5 favourite drugs

1) Ayahuasca (for a complete re-set)
2) MDMA (to remember who you are)
2) Cannabis (for a nice relaxing break from the mundane)
4) Adderall (to get stuff done)
5) Alcohol (to laugh, dance, and have a good time)

If you want to get stuff done you should try nootropics. I use noopept and its lovely altho not alot of energy boost its simply that everything seem easy to do so i can do more without feeling empty. Noopept is really more a cognitive booster. For energy enhancing phenylpiracetam is GREAT. Same as noopept but more centered on energy.

Not in particular order but;

Cocaine (overall favourite)
Ketamine
MDMA
LSD
And again - Cocaine

1.Atomexotine- some people get high on it and some people dont but over all it gave swim INTENSE visuals.
2. Hawaiian baby woodrose- some people like it and some dont. Swim likes the heavy euphoria and Visuals he gets off of it.
3. Cannabis- swim loves every aspect of it.
4. DMT- Swim went to mars and had sex with a martian fish on 90 mg, enough said.

Last edited:
GABAergics - GHB/Barbiturates/Benzos
Amphetamines
Ketamine/dissociatives
psychedelics
opiates

1. Methylone
2. Hydrocodone
3. Oxycodone
4. MDMA
5. Meth (only tried it once but damn it was nice)

This changes constantly, mostly depending on what mood I'm in, but only AT THE MOMENT:

5. Probably MDMA or benzos
4. GHB
3. LSD
2. MXE
1. Marijuana (My only all day every day drug)

It would have been very hard to make an accurate list, but I'm forgetting many drugs and I tried to just jot this down as fast as I could so I don't think for hours about a short question like this haha. Realistically it'd be too hard for me to ever come up with a list of my five favorites in a correct order.

Heroin
Ketamine
Quaaludes
LSD
Cocaine but it has to be In the 60 to 80 range.anything below that I won't touch

There is nothing like Heroin. I´m sober but will always carry my memory card.

1. Cannabis
  2. Oxycodone
  3. Mescaline
  4. Methylphenidate
  5. Midazolam

--» Peace o/

A new list would be in order... :p

1. Oxycodone
  2. Cocaine
  3. Methylphenidate
  4. Amphetamine (Dutch 'Base' aka Speed, ya know the wet kind of stuff)
  5. Cannabis

-- Peace o/

Oxycodone
Hydrocodone
Adderall & Folacin
Tramadol
Gabapentin

My only reasoning is lots of health problems, abusive childhood/2 relationships and use them also like a antidepressant because I have yet to find one that works. But at least my ADD is getting treated.... f*ck.

1 Benzo..(tamazepam, diazepam and etazolam favs for euphoria , recreation- maybe a pint or two with em), kpins best for functionality, and Xanax and Diaz best if I feel a panic attack coming on)
2. weak opiate.. Strongest hydrocodone. Would take morphine I suppose if I had the chance , but no IV in rec situations. I also like the happy feeling tram gives you(300-450 mgs), but it seems very addictive, so I stay clear most of the time and to me it gives the worst constipation. The only good side is that eating on it for me it's near impossible.
3. alcohol
4. caffeine. More of a necessity really
5. Ritalin. Again more of a necessity if I need my brain to function, rather that than cocaine.

1. DOC & LSD tie, at different times I may prefer one over the other or be more into one, but overall I can't choose between them, both suit me perfectly...DOC is perfect for more rational, intelligent trips which are more directly personal, LSD is perfect for more "out there", reality breaking trips, which are very distinctly "human" as a whole somehow. Either one is very analytical & cuts deep into my mind, a part of why I love them most.

2. Mescaline, had it once almost 3 years ago, one of the best trips of my life, I remember it amazingly well for how long ago it was...I really need to start looking into san pedro cacti, although I'm more interested in extracting pure mesc than slugging down cactus juice (which I'll still do at least once), mescalito truly is quite unique & awe-inspiring...in many ways among the most mellow psychedelics I've done, yet very deep & mystical as well, with an astounding clarity like no other.

3. DMT, I still haven't even had a "full" breakthrough yet, even though I did it over 2 dozen times, but I've experienced some pretty crazy shit with this nonetheless! Definitely broken my reality even though I didn't leave my body, seen some inexplicable things. I suppose next time I am able to acquire some I need to use a meth pipe instead of the sandwhich method, and close my eyes after I finish inhaling when I do it. Then I can go all the way!

4. (Dextro)amphetamine, just makes me feel RIGHT, and I always end up spending basically all day working on music when I do it. I always LOVE the stuff I come up with on it too, really helps me lock into something good. As well I simply love the way it feels, and it mixes PERFECTLY with weed, weed balances out amp antsiness, amps balance out the ganja laziness, both potentiate each others good effects...the amount of weed I've smoked after any day I use amphetamines is ridiculous haha

5. Cannabis, my oldest drug love, the only one I can manage to use daily without problems (unless you count caffeine), the nostalgia I associate with the high is intense, I just can't get enough of the reefer! Really can't imagine myself ever quitting, at least not for long, only other drugs I see myself still using when I'm an older man are psychedelics, but those would certainly be used much more rarely than they are now, cannabis I could see myself using daily (with occasional breaks) for the rest of my life.

1. Heroin
2. Quality cocaine
3. Cannabis (gotta love Seattle)
4. MDMA
5. Quality meth

1 Opana -then every other opiate including H
2 dank weed
3 shrooms
4 coke
5 Benzo

1. Heroin
2. Meth
3. MDMA
4. Oxymorphone
5. Hydromorphone

Drugs of different classes:
1. Heroin
2. Meth
3. MDMA
4. Diazepam
5. Weed

Favorite combo:
IV Heroin, diazepam, diphenhydramine, hydroxyzine, cyclobenzaprine and THC ((Do NOT try this combo, it is my favorite when it comes to enjoyment but it is VERY dangerous to mix CNS depressants together, I found the sweet spot with this for my tolerance before quitting hard drugs... through trial an error using the LEAST amount of each drug for this combo. Do NOT attempt! ))

But seriously... if you've tried heroin... I think you know in that moment that its the best feeling ever. IV meth is a close second for me... but thinking back on it... I still had some "worries" about my safety, well being, health etc. On heroin I literally felt like EVERYTHING in life was warm, fuzzy, happy... pure comfort. No worries. Not a single fuck given for hours. It was glorious.

Last edited: