• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs good god, MDPV withdrawal after 1000mg binge, seriously?

Yeah I agree with you guys the Peevee psychosis is quite unique and unrivaled. I have been a pretty heavy crack and meth addict before and yeah that got very bad and demoralizing, I found myself many times in the depths of depravity there as well, but I was always able to "stop" it in time. Like one way or another I could reign in the meth psychosis and break it. Probably because you can see meth psychosis coming a mile away like a freight train, but on the Peev, psychosis and delusion moves silently in the shadows and slips under your radar, you never see it coming. On meth there were times I was found yelling at shadow people that were vaporizing and reintegrating in the shady places and corners and windows and cars and yeah, the paranoia got bad as hell but I knew all along that I was dealing with hallucinations and a condition of the mind. With the Peev you don't know this, instead you fly past go and plunge straight into delusion; one second there is the sound of wind and tree limbs scraping up against the windows and the next it is the crystal clear and unmistakable sound of footsteps and creaking floors and whispering up in the attic, and you never skip a beat in the transition from reality to full-on psychosis. The Peevee psychosis takes place inside a bubble, and you don't even know you're there, this is how I feel it's unique. I can describe it as a transparent layer folded over reality.

I have lost hours stalking imaginary foes around my house and yard with a flashlight, then somebody real knocks on the door and I am insisting there are people in my attic trying to steal from me and I am totally convinced. Like what the fuck is in my attic worth anything that some supernatural demons bent on my destruction need to be stealing?? See this is something I always get looped into, like remember that movie The Grudge, and those creeped out ghosts that lived in the peoples house? Yeah it's like that, like I am convinced that these type of malicious sadistic horrible things are stalking me in the dark, and they are trying to make me go even more insane. I spend all my mental energy trying to figure out ways to defeat them by rigging lights, or, maybe if I am looking left for long enough then turn instantly to the right I will catch one in the act. Sometimes I hear a noise and I know they are trying to lure me into a trap, then I hear clear and distinct voices, very scary. But I go against the fear and bum rush the area of the noise. Nothing there when I get there. Sometimes I do catch them and I can see them for a split second but they don't exist. One time I stared through the crack between my folding doors in the living room for like an hour because I could see them through that crack but not when I looked there normally. Like I could see this things twisted face and body and it's arms were in a crescent shape above it's head. Very detailed, and moving slightly. Scary shit.

I guess one of my most ridiculous ones was when I came home to my house and felt the urge to pull my rusted out park avenue right up against the garage door because I felt like I needed to keep that garage door firmly in place so the freaks couldn't pry it open in the night, well I pulled up a little too close and bowed the garage door in by about 6 inches. Then I went inside, and what really threw me into oblivion at this point was that the freaks where already here in the house and were invisible now, and they had stolen my car keys purely to toy with my crumbling mind, and indeed the car keys were nowhere to be found. And even when I found those keys locked inside the car the next day I was still convinced it was the freaks that had somehow done that. I spent a few hours fighting and battling with all my greatest logic trying to explain that to my ex-wife, and then the cops showed up. The cops are total assholes and they want me outta this town.

PV is probably not recommended. I think that due to the lack of a euphoric component in the substance, it turns cold and wicked very fast.

I've never had a hallucination on any drug quite as scary as I did sober with sleep paralysis. Sure things might fuck with my head or scare me, but being eaten alive by something you could see, hear, and feel is a whole nother story. Not to mention being unable to move...

I dunno what it is, but every nightmare I had as a kid that involved me getting hurt ended with me getting stabbed or bit in the same spot in my back with real pain that lasted throughout the day. These were all lucid nightmares and my way of waking up was rolling my eyes back in the dream, I originally just started doing it to hide when I was trapped and closing my eyes just wasn't enough cause I was so scared cause if I didn't get out of the dream in time I'd end up in real pain. This shadow creature that was eating me alive bit me in the same spot as the nightmares and I could hear it chewing in my ear, I'll never ever forget it.

I've been thinking lately that maybe my back pain is related to these nightmares, either the pain was caused by the nightmares or the nightmares were caused by the pain. I always used to just think I was in pain cause of how I slept or something and I was just interpreting the pain in a dream, but it was always the same spot and I never normally had the pain. Now this pain pretty much doesn't go away and I no longer end up getting injured there in my dreams.

Sorry I'm on amp and rambling.

Last edited:
That paranoia is indeed truly incredible. I remember spending an entire night with a flashlight looking for powder I may have dropped on the couch, even though there was a 10 g vial of the stuff on a table nearby. Any noise made me think someone was coming. You could hear them just out of sight, always about to enter the room, but no one ever showed. This really ruins the high but I found that I could ignore the psychosis and became good at doing so - like anyone needs to cultivate that skill.
And I have to agree with Soap MacTavish that the psychosis sneaks up and is in full gear before the user can do anything about it. Meth took a lot longer to hit that breaking point, and I was so tweaked by the time I got delusional, you could indeed see it coming.

Your killing yourself man.... Ive taken adderall XR and stayed up 36 hours and my body felt like hell after that one. But see after that I learned my lesson, wake the fuck up you are destroying your body, RESPONSIBLE DRUG USE. At like an adult get control of yourself man

I might be wrong but i suspect that's the wrong way round, I thought you lose the ability to see those colours whilst dopamine in the retina is depleted.

I also thought the main reason why you get yellow vision from heavy use of stimulants is due to the gradual decrease in blood pressure following the cardiovascular effects of the drug wearing off or from when tolerance builds.

It used to be the case that following a heavy session of IV'd amphetamines that whilst moving from resting to standing i would get very dizzy and fall over and sometimes start convulsing. At this stage everything in my field of vision would be dim and yellow. The same thing happened when i hyperventilated myself for fun as a child. :)

Anyway Soap glad to hear you are okay, but the amp use is/was a really really bad idea. Take it from an ex-addict

dunno about anyone else but in GABA drug withdrawal (alcohol, gbl and benzos, experienced all 3), i get the yellow in my vision, every single time.

All "Research Chemicals" are bad news.. Personally Im strict in my mind against RC's.
I have seen the damage they do on a short-term, who knows what will happen the long-term.

No just stick to the old and tested drugs like Amphetamine, Heroin, Cocaine etc. Atleast you know what you put in your body (95% of the times)

... I learned my lesson, wake the fuck up you are destroying your body, RESPONSIBLE DRUG USE. At like an adult get control of yourself man
People like me don't learn their lessons chief, we make the same mistakes in a million different forms repeated endlessly forever. I'm here to be a lesson, not learn one. People like me don't find "balance". We don't live at 4, 5, or 6, we live at 1 or 10, black or white, friend or enemy, all in or nothing down... until we eventually die by the sword. I'm ok with this, not tryin to die, but I made friends with death. I'll be alright.

eh. everybody learns. it's an unavoidable process of sentience.

it took me 5 times to learn. only two of those 5 times were at the dosage you did in this thread, and at the level of psychosis you chief'd yourself into.

i learned that you can be psychotic forever. 5 months after my last peevee episode, i get diagnosed a paranoid schizophrenic. i mean, i'm sure i had it coming, actually, even without the drug abuse... i can see all the telltale signs. unless i'm associating meaning from nothingness again.

it started with becoming emo. you're nearly there, soap. turn back while you still can! if you still can! schizophrenia starts with emo'ness, and you're bleeding eyeliner out every pore soap!

there is always a worst hell to live in. be careful of the karma you purchase.

associating meaning out of nothingness is my specialty. I'm probably PA and and a whole laundry list of other disorders, I could never pin down the exact one because they all melted together. I can fool normal people into thinking I'm normal.

Took me about 5 times too. All very psychotic and fortunately, harmless. Kicked my ass hard those five times though. I'm not going there again...

Oh, Yeah, man. Been there, and understand you.
One of my pv binge ended in my friends apartment where i found some pretty girl who decided to smoke some of it. After 12 hours os hard fucking i literally crawl away fully empty, seen many shadows etc.
mdpv is where the devil is.

Holy Jesus. I can't believe I just spent an hour reading through this whole damn thread.

Soap.. I would caution you against further stim use, but we both know that's futile. What I'm about to say may indeed be a terrible idea, but its an idea nonetheless. Have you considered trying to get hooked (or re-hooked) on some kind of opioid? If you're not planning on stopping your self destruction, maybe you could at least aim it. Kind of like holding a magnifying glass over an ant, but if you move the glass around constantly, the heat doesn't do as much damage.

All I'm saying, and strictly for HR purposes, is maybe you don't have to slip past the point of no return and go completely insane. If you do that, I doubt you'll ever get to have a meaningful relationship with your kids again. Maybe if you lay off the uppers for a while, and replace with something non-psychotic, that makes you feel amazing, maybe your brain can recover a bit.

I too liked your words at the end of your second post. They were incredibly sad. Which is why I hope that you can find some way to make it through, if not for you, then for your kids.

Sorry to be a downer, but I feel like I've been dragged down into the depths of hell with your story.

Thanks, and sorry about those depths, but I can't hold anything back, I've been holding back my whole life. Been living a lie that I'm ok to live in America, go kill a bunch of camel jockies so moms can drive bigger SUV's, numb myself out to HDTV, be a consumer, vote, read the news, read the bible, and pay credit card bills, tired of that shit. Not one more day please, I'd rather be awake and fucking whores 24-7 forever till my brain goes stroke. I am happy although it's not apparent. Even though all I do these days is deal with the wreckage and fallout of my past I am happy.

My choices; they are all bad and I don't care. It's funny, there's bits and pieces of a broken mind all around me, the floor is piled high, and I'm in the middle of the rubble, hunkered down behind the sandbags of denial peering out with sickly dark eyes like a rat in a sewer. In this, I'm glowing, I'm happier than ever. I'm disheveled and haven't shaved in 10 days. To the untrained eye I'm a paranoid wreck, a savage rag-assed renegade and self-serving beast driven only by cold insect hungers and drug lust. I'm glowing. I'm going to survive and write a book eventually....

I'm in my new 1-room flat located on the outskirts of the city now, waiting on a mission. I'm living here since getting thrown out of my house by my ex-wife's lawyers. This building is a jackpot full of the dregs of society, a sort of backward-flowing halfway house for the deranged: a hospice full of burnouts, crackheads, hustlers, the mentally-ill-and-dangerous-but-happy-go-lucky types like me, hookers, hells angels, truckers, transients, and lost souls of all shapes. Worn down faces ravaged by time and the harsh realities of life. Every sound I hear is an illegal act. People from the world of light have been brave enough to stop by, trying to convince me I need help. They are trying to save my soul by getting me back into a recovery program, what they don't see is that I am recovering. Recovery, like karma, is bought by the gram.

yeah. I actually had a gram arrive that i forgot all about ordering. I have a selective memory though, so I dunno.

I tell ya truth is stranger than delusion these days. Would you believe my ex wife actually called me and still wants to get back with me after all that? Even after the black whores and strawberries and paranoid delusions, even after the divorce and after I told her she could not trust me anymore? Even after I freeking drugged her with PV? Even after I came home from a jackpot minus a tooth and a car? Good lord that woman has some brass ones. That is some grit right there. That or she's finally come up with a plot to murder me. I don't blame the bitch either way. But if she thinks she's gonna get the drop on 'ol Soap, she got another thing comin.

I've never subscribed to a thread before, and I've been here nearly ten years, on and off. But I'm subscribing to this one. Might have to order some PV so I won't need to sleep, I gotta see how this story ends.

;) I'll try not to let you down squirrel. I'm interested to see how this ends too. If you don't hear from me, I may have met my match.