• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs good god, MDPV withdrawal after 1000mg binge, seriously?

Maybe your wife just want to save you from this black side of your life.
Women are life man, they are all life, you can't be wrong living with family, you can be zero, you can feel that you don't don anything but it is not chaos of stimulant abuse you can expect when living alone. I know what I talk, been there.

Are you ready for this bullshit? first of all I just got out of a 3-day stay at the psyche ward down at the hospital. I'm sure nobody's surprised right? I shouldn't be either cuz this was real dumb, real dumb.

I feel like total shit right now so i'm not going into the usual detail but I tried to patch thisngs up with the old lady cuz she invited me over for some booty. Well obviously I'm not gonna fuck without PV so she caught me sniffin cuz I'm dumb and then all hell broke loose. She went off and I was firing back, and then she said she's gonna call the cops and I was like fine bitch cuz we're done now. At that moment I slammed my bag of PV down underneath the liner in my shoe cuz they usually dont check shoes. So anyway the cops arrive and those fucks don't want to even hear a single word out of my mouth, I am instantly frisked from head to foot (haha they did not find the PV in my shoe) and then cuffed me and walked me away and the funny part is while I'm being shoved down the walk to cop car the cop goes "please don't take offense that I have to hold you by the arms" and I go "excuse me but I do" and then I was slammed in the back of the car.

After a short time the cops came back with a real snotty sarcastic cop attitude and wanted to "get my side of the story" and they were already accusing me of being on meth(which i was not). So I was getting crazed and nuts in the back of that car all doped on PV trying to fend off this injustice. They said I was on something and I needed to go for yet another psyche eval and drug test.

So they took me to a local hospital where I was pinned down in the ER and poked and prodded and they took my clothes and shoes off and searched them again(STILL did not find that PV). I passed the drug test, the PV didn't show up, at which point they all agreed that since I've been to 3 of these in the last month I needed further "evaluation". At which point I was carted off in another ambulance ride to a big hospital in the city with a big deluxe psyche ward.

Let me tell you something this place was chock full o' nuts. As soon as I was carted in I could see a whole large crowd of psycho's all doped up sitting there watching TV, they were all silent and dopey looking, like the lights were on but nobody was home.

I'm booked in and they check me for bugs and diseases and bruises. This place was like a giant rubber room. Everything in here was rounded off and minimalized so nobody could make shanks out of pencils, I couldn't even take a shower or a shave without a nurse watching the whole time.

After the hospital staff went through my things a 3rd time(They took away anything that might be contraband and MISSED THE PV AGAIN!) they locked my clothes in my room but it was in a locker that only the nurse could open.

So a day and night passes, there is this one black dude with nasty nappy hair and bumps on his face, he looks like shit and his name is Morice, he keeps writing the same four super hero's names over and over and over again just like this: "lizard-Man, Ice-Man, Iron Man, Sandman" and then ripping the papers up. He says he is "making a new game on the Sega Dreamcast" and he's coming up with names for it. Randomly he goes "what system you want dis on?" He has no idea what the name of any game systems are beyond the time of the Sega Dreamcast, which was like, 10 years ago. So anyway he does this, writs these names down and then 3 or 4 times a day he is at the nurses window demanding to have these sheets of paper put in his file. I think he may have the mentality of a 10-year-old or something. He's not fun though, he's a complete pain in the ass and he has no manners, he spills cups all the time and sits there and waits for the nurses to clean it. This guy looks like he's 28 or so, and what I think he really needs is a good swift boot to the ass so he goes right through the thick plate-glass windows and plummets to his death 4 floors below.

There's like 5 other guys who are all suicidal and suicide attempts and they are all doped up on haldol or some other shit that makes them take a mental vacation. They are totally boring and they walk around like dogs. Every time the food bell calls they come running and eat like slobs and then slowly dissipate back to the TV or some other thing to keep them numb.

There a few total loons that I can't even talk to because they don't talk right but they put puzzles together. If you go near this one, he spats out like 10 totally random words, the nurse smiles, and I feel like punching this freak in the mouth just for the fun of it.

Then there was a average-looking white dude named Randy in his 50's, he thought he didn't belong there and was unjustly committed, he was on a 2-month plan. Let me tell you he needed to be there. He spent hours in a chair with his eyes kinda darting around here and there and then he would talk to something that only he could see.

Then there actually was a significant population of people in there that seemed like they might have said the wrong thing at the wrong time and they were actually sane, or maybe they took some shit like PCP or whatever and now they're here, they just fucked up bad but had at least half their head on right, I guess I fell into that pack.

So I had been trying to figure out how to get my locker open and not have the nurse look at me while I'm in there digging into my shoe and grabbing my lil bag of PV. YEsterday morning I got my chance when my wacky room mate was getting discharged. The nurse opened the locker and left the room while this dude was getting all his stuff. I jumped up and grabbed it and jumped back into bed with a joyousness a rarely know.

I was spun all day and night with the room to myself and I actually felt very safe in there, like no paranoia, and top it off they were giving me trazodone and ativan at night cuz they took away my seroquel script. So I was even spun when the doctor came to talk to me. Everybody else was in the main res area and I just stayed in my bedroom all day and night. I only came out a couple times for these group sessions, just to make like I was cooperating.

So this morning when the doc came to talk to me I was spun again and I made up some lie about learning my lesson and how my adderall must have messed me up so bad and I should stop taking it. They finally let me go a few hours ago. I'm probably not messing with the old lady again any time soon. Even though she did call me even in the insane asylum and said "whatever happens I'll always love you" so I dunno, the future with the mrs is as uncertain as my next thought.

See, this time I didn't even need a paranoid psychotic episode to end up in a police car.

Soap u a crazy muthafucka. Gettin lit in a psycheward? You gotta be the sly-est tweeker I know

Bwahahahahah!!! I fuckin' love peevee threads :D

And that laugh wasn't at you so much as with you - you got the archetypal first time peevee binge thing and describe it in true peevee fiend style. Maybe you'd find MDPV Megathread 5: Waiting for Jesus to show up (and it's four prior incarnations) might put your mind at better ease cos is you think your story is nuts... =D

Coupla things I would suggest though... MDPV is actually one of the physically safest drugs in existence - it was actually chosen for the RC market (back when the RC market wasn't run by the Mephelated Moron Maphia and actually gave a shit about its customers safety) specifically due to it's apparently amazing lack of toxicity and extreme safety margin - you couldn't OD on it if you tried. Trust me a gram in a week is well within safe levels.... physically. Hell, I know of folks who get through a gram a day daily for a long time and are just fine once they stop. The shit your insane doctor scripted to "cure" you is, on the other hand, horrible toxic crap and probably the prime cause of the worst of your symptoms once the peevee wore off.

It really is a gobsmackingly (physically) safe drug and has virtually no comedown at all at any dose - and believe me I've tried to find a downside that's actually a downside and other than possibly going a bit nuts for few days then sleeping for a loooong time only to wake up disappointingly fine I'm still looking. From my own (fairly extensive) experience and that of the majority of others, 'd say it's more likely to cause afterglow than comedown. And cravings the likes of which make meth addiction look like pussy playtime stuff. That is it's big downside - it ain't gonna damage your body or even your mind (once you've slept it off) but that shit is addictive like nothing on Earth. Nothing. Crack, meth, even heron are gentle lil playthings compared to the cravings for peev once you get the taste for it. It's all entirely mental stuff so won't kill ya like a benzo w/d could but addictions are addictions all the same...

It's hands down my favourite stim - right up there amongst my favourite drugs of all categories - and I have gotten through a fair bit in my time (average 1-2g/week for a good few months straight a while back but been on a break for a while now) but I'm a pussycat compared to some that have taken it way further. That's the problem with highly addictive, non-toxic, dirt cheap drugs - no reason to stop taking them. Sort of....

Play careful with it maybe - never order in bulk and take breaks in between. For me a 5g order is max but is really too much to have so usually stick to 1g which lasts me 3-4 days then try to avoid ordering as long as I can hold out. You obviously aren't going to be eating or sleeping on a binge but try to get some nutrients inside you - soup works wonders for this :) - and just lying down for a while helps a lot too even without sleeping. I'd also highly recommend reading through the MDPV Megathreads as linked above (the others are ine EADD archives at the top of the page) cos your story is textbook stuff and there are plenty of peeps in that thread who can give you all the advice you need if you wish to continue playing with it. I don't blame you cos it's fuckin' godlike... but it has some serious claws too even if they leave no physical scars.

Dammit I want some peevee now :!:!:!

PS: One thing that genuinely does work to ease the comedown if you really are down to your last drop of dopamine after a major binge - the kind when you forget how to move, speak, think and so on for a few days,. are serotonergics. I've mainly used MDMA crystal for that purpose and it works miracles. I'm sure less contentious serotonergics would also help but that's the one find works best. The Golden Rule to remember is that you are only taking it in tiny quantities to temporarily re-adjust your brain chemistry to the point when you remember that all you actually need is a long sleep and a good meal and you#ll be fine. Low dose - it's MDMA as medicine not playtime in this case. But really isn't necessary if you are still capable of speech or movement which you clearly were. But for those that have gone way overboard a low dose of something that releases serotonin works miracles just long enough for sanity and function to return at least :D

Last edited:
i completely lost it when i read the "lizardman, iceman, sandman, ironman" part

i gotta check out this MDPV

Peevee has to consistently produce hands down the most insane, rambling, nonsensical, elliptic, profound, paranoid, alliterative and oddly beautiful posts of any drug there is. I seriously recommend those EADD threads cos there are some blinders in there (most of my worst/best excesses got posted elsewhere sadly cos I'd love to read some of those back :D). If you're not interested the drug itself so much as the tales it tells just look for the very, very, very long posts and you've found a winner ;)

PS: The shorter posts in between with all the HR stuff in are also well worth a read fa any who are wanting to use peevee - it really is a whole other insane thing of its very own 8o

ps: One thing that genuinely does work to ease the comedown if you really are down to your last drop of dopamine after a major binge - the kind when you forget how to move, speak, think and so on for a few days,. Are serotonergics. I've mainly used mdma crystal for that purpose and it works miracles. I'm sure less contentious serotonergics would also help but that's the one find works best. The golden rule to remember is that you are only taking it in tiny quantities to temporarily re-adjust your brain chemistry to the point when you remember that all you actually need is a long sleep and a good meal and you#ll be fine. Low dose - it's mdma as medicine not playtime in this case. But really isn't necessary if you are still capable of speech or movement which you clearly were. But for those that have gone way overboard a low dose of something that releases serotonin works miracles just long enough for sanity and function to return at least :d

+10.000!!

:) thanks Depressica, will do, it's an honor, your stuff is great.

Shambles man good info, you know people that go through a gram of that stuff in a day? Supposedlly thats the equivalent of eating 4000mg's of ritalskins. That's pretty sick. Yeah i read that megathread it's got some real juicy spine tinglers in there. I mean that shit plain old turns a puritan psycho in less than 8 hours.

Ever wondered what its like to be an honest hard working paranoid skitzo? Well wonder no more my friends cuz now there's PV, and now it's fun, safe, and nearly non-toxic for everybody to go skitzo. Play a prank on your professor and drop a gram in his ham, (kiddie commercial music playing in background) put it in your squirt gun, lace the thanksgiving Turkey! So what the Fuck are you waiting for? Get out there and Go Skitzo! (Kids cheering Yeahhh!!)

I find a moderate amount of alcohol prior to the usual irresponsible reckless PV abuse to be quite a nice primer and hence a great combination. The alcohol reduces and cushions some of the paranoia and physical tremors and also seems to help with the always-irritating peripheral vasoconstriction. I mean, God forbid my dick gets vasoconstricted, fuck that, if that happened I might be forced to find something to do other than satisfy the raw ancient animalian dopamine-pumping lusts of my prefrontal cortex in a hedonistic bliss.

I had no idea PV was so physically safe, I have felt pretty raped by it, like what the hell are those terror tremors? It feels like there is this rolling rumbling thundering electro-static charge building up in my chest. It's kinda scary cuz it gets so intense it feels like it might shut me down. But it does just eventually dissolve away.

*note: one of the coolest things about paranoia is that is SLOWS DOWN TIME.

Last edited:
Coast to Coast Psychosis and the Terminal Laments of Joe D.

First of all fuck Joe D whoever the hell you are. I hope you're reading this and I find your ragged ass some day and get the honors of knocking your teeth out. I'll get back to Joe later but I just got out of an extended stay in ward 404-B, those stiffs are pretty positive I'm crazy as hell and I'm positive I got lice and bed bugs in that hell hole.

How did I end up there? Simply by having the most intense, realistic, and harrowing episode of psychosis on record. I keep a record.

I can't even say when it started it was pure PV all the way home. There were several detectives following me all over the place and one got out of his car and chased me into a building, I ditched him when I ran clean through to the front and he thought I went up to the second floor. Problem was he did not actually exist. This continued for another day until I was holed up in an office building all night watching out the windows fully convinced they were using non-lethal audio weapons on me to force me outta there like Manuel Noriega.

I spent the next day hiding out in different crack houses and gutted buildings in the ghetto more paranoid than a pack of skitzos riding a non-stop wave of adreneline and fist-pumping electric fear that kept me frosty as a snowman. There were several mini-episodes of pure mania peppered in the mix here that were all just too rediculous to go into here and now but it was like having nine-inch-nails permanently turned up to 10 and living out a long string of delusions 24 hours a day for 9 straight days, not a wink of sleep until they hit me with a good shot of ativan and knocked me out.

I spent the next 7 days in the psycho ward and this ward was for the real chiefs of insanity. I was probabaly the only patient out of about 20 or so that could form a sentence, the rest were shit-eating crazy, I was in solitray confinement for at least 2 days and locked inside a delusion that, shit, still gives me a sick feeling even now, my kids were all murdered violently and the bodies were right outside my door and I could hear all the members of my family walking by and sreaming sobbing total sadness and despair and then I was the one that did it in some un-remembered rage of insanity. My wife had seduced me in some psychopathic sexual conspiracy and framed me for these murders then escaped in a yacht into the ocean with a multi-millionaire. Inside my cell there were piles of blankets and people were underneath them. I was smashing on the door so hard to get out they would knock me out with some ativan.

There was a lot lot more to all this delusion but I'll spare you. 4 days in I came out of this psychosis fully, and 7 days out I was feeling ok, although I can't say the same for my roommate who was undergoing daily ECT (electroshock) therapy for depression and he would go in every morning for his therapy and then pace back and forth in our room all day and night ceaslessly even after they gave him ativan and trazodone. He freeked me out so bad I demanded to be placed in another room.

Joe D? He's some spaced out hippy that would not shut up and he was loud as hell on the ward 24 hours a day yelling about how his "even in his current disabled conditions" he was able to enjoy being naked and listening to music. Like I was expecting Hanibal Lecter to make a cameo appearance at any moment in this shit hole. And the day I left he still had a sign on the dryer "Joe D's Stuff". That sign, and Joe D's "stuff" had been sitting around and stinking for days.

Hooray for me, I pushed it all way too far again and I'm a diagnosed psycho. I've become a deranged beast and I don't see the point in pushing it for now. If I keep up, the next stop on this ride I'll be serving Ray Liotta his own friend brains for dinner. I'm giving up on the PV for a while. Taking up a new hobby. the hunt for Joe D.

The craziest thing about this story is that it's true.

PV is a touch too good for me.

jesus this sounds like a bad dream
^man I was ruminating on this very thought earlier, not to turn this into a convoluted referendum on the jakeness of perception but yeah--- What is a delusion, if not a dream or a nightmare? And what if the delusion becomes the reality as it very nearly did for me, there's a point reached where you can't tell what's the dream and what's for real. Very dangerous territory... the whole chainlinked episode took on that quality from the start... a nightmare I could not wake from. I think I ingested around 2.5 grams in about 5 days. This time what was left in the lil bag was only in my sock so they found it right away, and here in the states they have still never even heard of PV in the ER's and wards, they think i'm making it up.

Simply epic, you are.

I find it quite sick that reading these posts makes me want PV.

Soap,

I gotta say it makes me kinda sad to view your posts right before you got your first bag of the PV... It seemed like you had things mostly under control. Hope you get better soon and get some stability.

I've managed to not use any of this stuff in months and in retrospect it is still the most out of control damaging substance I have ever used regularly. I can still only equate the paranoid episodes I had after a couple of days of solid use as nothing short of a shulgin +++ in a really insidiously bad way. Seductive like a black widow and just as poisonous. I rarely ever had such convincing episodes of paranoia that were so real and at the same time be able to act and function so normally. I could hear people on the other side of the door, hear them behind me as soon as I turned my back, concoct elaborate conspiracy theories which in retrospect were totally irrational. Any yet, unlike other stimulants like coke or meth which induced the same state after maybe 3-4 days of use, I did not act crazy and seemed to snap into normal behavior instantly when confronted with people. Inside my head it was utter chaos though. Just a warning to those thinking this is a walk-in-the-park recreational stimulant. It started out that way - a cheap, long lasting stimulant, but over time it sold me the Brooklyn bridge. It is most dangerous in that it is deceptively safe - it is very hard if not impossible to overdose once you've been using for a few hours (please don't try..), there are very little peripheral effects (until you come down) and you can smoke it. Add to that that it was, and likely still is available uncut in bulk really cheap. The high, once I learned to use it, was really unique, but the consequences not worth it in any way. Beware. It's taken me months to get my head back to normal. Thank god I didn't spiral like poor Soap. It could have easily have happened to me in the wrong circumstances.