Bluelight

Thread: smoking new 80mg OP oxycontin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    smoking new 80mg OP oxycontin 
    Forgive me if this topic exists, I am using this forum through a phone so it is not easy to navigate. I was wondering if anyone has had success smoking the new OP oxycontins with the tin foil and straw method and how it was done if so...

And you people who say smoking pills is terrible and should never be done, get off your high horse, I didn't ask you to come read this thread and comment on it so save your time and mine.

2. Collapse Details

i really hope your thread is treated with respect and the answer to your question is the topic of discussion, but don't count on it.

3. Collapse Details

I wouldn't advise smoking the new pills, isn't there a new chemical added into it that makes it so hard to crush? Would you really want to smoke that?

4. Collapse Details

^Get off your high horse, OP didn't ask you to come here and comment. I don't get it, you ask a question in a public harm reduction forum and all people do is give you good advice.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by oddchihuahua View Post
    Forgive me if this topic exists, I am using this forum through a phone so it is not easy to navigate. I was wondering if anyone has had success smoking the new OP oxycontins with the tin foil and straw method and how it was done if so...

And you people who say smoking pills is terrible and should never be done, get off your high horse, I didn't ask you to come read this thread and comment on it so save your time and mine.
    No, it does not work.

6. Collapse Details

Why not just smoke heroin?

7. Collapse Details

doesnt work its a waste, and you cant snort it either... and injecting it, youd probably die since the pills turn squishy and waxy upon contact with liquid and youd get a clot or something.. all you can do is chew it best as you can (the pills are tough now, and turn really waxy and sticky) and swallow it.

or

disolve it in soda for a whole day (the sticky semen substance will float on top) and just chug it... thats all we can really do to make it kick in faster.. Maybe you can also stick it in your butthole but I never tried that, im assuming it can work though

8. Collapse Details

Use as intended

9. Collapse Details

wait why cant you smoke it like scientifically did they somehow raise the vapeorization point? Yea I know the plastic polymer would be bad for you but shit smoking pills is bad in general.

10. Collapse Details

you wouldnt be able to powder it aswell, and i wouldnt be surprised if the polymer doesnt burn till way higher than oxy is destroyed, so it wont release

11. Collapse Details
    it can be done 
    You can smoke the new op oxycontin pills ive done it and i worked amazingly well. Even though its probably very unhealthy, if your already abusing drugs you most likely dont care. Just put the entire pill on tenfoil and smoke it like you would with a roxy. It gets you extremely high!

12. Collapse Details

xsticks5, How did you crush the pill?

13. Collapse Details

limesmoke, from what I understand, you don't crush the pills you smoke. why one would smoke such an expensive pill and waste a lot of it is beyond me though.

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Violenza666 View Post
    Why not just smoke heroin?
    This actually sounds healthier.

15. Collapse Details

I miss my OC's.

I just threw an OP 30 on my glass pipe on top of ashes and it smoked well and I got a bit of a buzz!
    But I will not pay more that 5 or 10 bucks for an OP of ANY milligram any more.
    They really screwed us on that one...Im about to bang a good ass MScontin and go rake some leaves.
    Last edited by i8hooked; 24-10-2010 at 00:24.

16. Collapse Details

yikes, to much binders for me.... ( as i sit on my high horse)

ill just smoked heroin

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TokinDerrick View Post
    limesmoke, from what I understand, you don't crush the pills you smoke. why one would smoke such an expensive pill and waste a lot of it is beyond me though.
    i went through a phase where i was addicted to smoking the old oc 80s.. the process of it is a bit theraputic and i believe this is what causes the addiction. the whole chasing the dragon on foil bit.. i loved it.. the high only lasted 5 mins and got to be very expensive.

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by n0dstradamus View Post
    i went through a phase where i was addicted to smoking the old oc 80s.. the process of it is a bit theraputic and i believe this is what causes the addiction. the whole chasing the dragon on foil bit.. i loved it.. the high only lasted 5 mins and got to be very expensive.
    The ritual itself is a major part of any addiction.

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by BIGsherm7272 View Post
    The ritual itself is a major part of any addiction.
    completely agree.

20. Collapse Details

I only got 2 OPs this one night and I thought they sucked, but I did get fairly high and my pupils definitely got smaller when I tried smoking it.

For reference point, I've never smoked oxy before or heroin or anything else with tin foil. I could NOT crush up the oxy no matter what I did, even trying to cut it up into tiny chunks with a razor blade and go from there, but Purdue won. I knew the oxy was inside, but I could not break into the safe.

Anyways, I took a few of the little chunks and tried smoking them on the tin foil. It was good enough to do it for the few chunks I had (maybe 40mg), but I found smoking to be annoying, I mean I'd rather snort it and enjoy. It also tasted awful and I did not feel like it was the healthiest thing to be doing. Not my finest hour, but it was good for the time being.

21. Collapse Details

smoking oxy is prolly wastefull but man when tha old 80z were around i loved smokin them. its just the rush i get after holding in the smoke and blowing it out. its kinda like smoking h. man i wish i could find sum tar

22. Collapse Details

I tried freebasing an OP 80 off tinfoil on Saturday (I used to be pretty addicted to smoking oxycodone) and there was so much wax or whatever shit they have in there, I threw up. Fuck that shit, I bought two and just popped the other the next day and had a good nod. Take 'em by mouth dude.

23. Collapse Details

kinda unrelated but in Canada we still got the old OC 80's sorry to hear you guys are struggling with this new formula i couldn't imagine how frustrating it would be.. come down to Canada and buy some old OC 80's cuz i'm pretty sure no one has those new ones down here, haven't seem one ever in my entire life, except for on the internet

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DynoSpec View Post
    you wouldnt be able to powder it aswell, and i wouldnt be surprised if the polymer doesnt burn till way higher than oxy is destroyed, so it wont release
    so heat it to the level that the oxy is released and inhale that. what is that temperature?

but yea, i'm a HIGH HORSE MOTHERFUCKER. I ate a 40 and chewed the dogshit out of it and sucked and the whole shpeel and got a GREAT buzz for the price, which I can't discuss.

25. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by n0dstradamus View Post

Ive never smoked any kind of pill & just wondering, you stated the high only lasted 5 minutes, what it is for everyone because thats insane & sounds like a rip off way to do it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast