• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

smoking new 80mg OP oxycontin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally!! I got a good buzz off these darn OPs for the first time tonight!! I had been able to get the OCs until last month; so for several weeks I have tried several methods with these OPs and had not been totally satisfied with any of them. The best was the "crisper" method; which is similar to the one with spoon above. I used a Dremel tool to grind mine down; put the powder on 5x7 picture frame glass and use pliers to hold it at the other end as you pass it under the broiler in a toaster oven until the powder turns golden in color..takes about 2 min. Let it cool at room temp; then chop with a razor blade; you get a fine powder this way. Problem was; I thought when snorting the high still wasn't as intense as the old OCs and it took too long to achieve...you see; I too smoked my old OCs. I had tried to smoke the OPs before I "crisped" them and it was impossible BUT after reading this thread I took some of my powder and put it on foil and chased it...OH YES!! Fantastic !! It taste like crap and is more harsh than the old OCs; but I got that old kick ass buzz!! Caution: Keep your flame way under; it ignites easier.
PS..and the high does last longer than 5 min. It is more intense and that intense high wears off after 5 to 10 mins but you still have a buzz going for awhile after that.

Do not smoke OPs, it will burn like hell. It seriously feels like fire in your lungs and throat. This would have to be horrendus on ones body. If you have the OPs I advise doing the microwave trick and just eating or snorting it, it works just as good as the OCs, but when doing the microwave trick don't bang or smoke it. SWIM banged it 2 times that way and ended up feeling like he was about to have a stroke, can't be good.

I got a few OP 80s from an American friend to tide me over till my next script - I'm scripted instant release now, so decided to try smoking an OP like I used to do with OC. You can NOT smoke the powder from Oxynorm capsules. Anyway I'm finding that the OP melts fine on the foil. I'm putting about a quarter of a tablet on at a time. It tastes disgusting compared with OC but certainly I can feel the oxycodone high; perhaps they've prevented snorting and banging up the new formula with its jelly consistency but it sute smokes and releases oxy, but I have to say I'm a little worried about the crap that's also in that OP smoke. At least with the OC you can be sure there's only unharmful inert sybstances. I don't know what they've put in these nw things. I sincerely hope these never leave the US. They are not as effective as OC, and I've been on oxycodone for over six years so know both analgesic and recreational properties. These new American things just are not worth getting they are so weak compared with regular oxy, I'd advise Americans using them to change to instant release oxycodone as soon as possible.
They DO smoke, though.

Ta
smoking oxy is prolly wastefull but man when tha old 80z were around i loved smokin them. its just the rush i get after holding in the smoke and blowing it out. its kinda like smoking h. man i wish i could find sum tar
Tar? Dreadful stuff, not even properly acetylated morphine; that stuff isn't proper heroin made with H2SO4 and acetic anhydride. They use glacial acetic acid, basically vinegar, and the result is what you call 'black tar'. Come on, don't buy it. It just encourages them. Stick to properly made Afghan brick or Thai slab. Mexicans and South Americans just haven't got the methods right so the product is poor. If you're smoking, then #3 Afghan powder from the bricks is the way to go. It is specifically made for smoking, though many break it down with citric or ascorbic acid to form a clear brown solution for injection. Considering about 85% of the heroin in the world now comes from that source, it's probably the most widespread method of IV H. But though I DO inject occasionally, the good quality Afghan gives an excellent gouch ('nod' to you Americans). When I got busted for a supply charge, the cops tested my Afghan at 67%. After last year's blighted crop, you'll be lucky to find that; too many people are cutting the stuff far too much, and I'd imagine the best you'd find now, till we see if things have improved with the latest crop, would be 25%. There was a period of 9 months or so from last September/October when you could hardly find anything that did any more than keep you from getting sick.
Smoking the US OPs, of which I borrowed some to help me through an oxyless period, may be disgusting but it works. Taking a few diazepam and then smoking an 80mg OP does the damage all right. I'm looking for a way of getting the useless crap out of them before smoking. There must be some pretty nasty things mixed with the oxy fumes, but for sure melting OP on the foil DOES release the oxycodone.
With love,
Zab

This is a really old thread...and I really don't think smoking OPs is a good idea anyway. Do a search, there are many threads around Bluelight and the Internet in general that deal with methods to make the OP formulation more usable. No need to risk smoking.

I'm going to close this, feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

-NT

Status
Not open for further replies.