European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 5: Waiting for Jesus to show up

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Seriously man good on you. Dont ever smoke this shit! I went on a binge, sniffing it with a mate during the days and still going about our business as normal. Probably 50mgs each a day. Then smoked some when it reached the weekend. Proper suicidal comedown off that shit.

Theres some real addiction & psychosis potential with the PV. So not worth it in my opinion. Even sniffing it drives me insane in small doses. Last time I could hear people whispering my name in the wind :\ :|

Yes the psychosis is really striking compared to MA. Same type but takes way less tome to kick in (ie 24 hours of use for me). I'm used to the territory but it does come complete with voices and very real delusions. Smoking does increase the tolerance to a crazy extent compared to any other ROA but also has a really unique rush associated with it. I agree that this stuff is best left untouched and the comedowns are beyond any recovery I've ever experienced from a drug. Though not physically debilitating like mephedrone, MDPV causes something akin to narcolepsy for me and I can't stay awake for days after stopping. Sure staying up doesn't help but I think it has more to do with severe dopamine depletion. Can't really say I have any lasting problems from my way too frequent use but it just ain't worth the effect this stuff has on life, and there are way better stimulants on the research chem market right now which do not have the addiction potential or comedown. I wish I could go back to sublingual use like I used to for years, but one taste and out comes the crack pipe and the needles now. At least I can admit my lack of self control to myself and not run with it.

Still wanting to know about how long it takes for tolerance to drop.

Also, what's a better combo. PV + ket, or PV + GBL? (going for feeling euphoric but somewhat clearheaded, empathy, hornyness etc ;) )

It seems strange that my Friday night / Saturday morning binge (~70-80mg over 10 hours) has left me with not much of a comedown, while I read of harsh descents from much lower doses. I'm worried it just hasn't hit yet. My last dose was 11am on Saturday and other than a bit of sketchiness and a very uncomfortable but short-lived existential panic this afternoon, nothing. I slept for 10 hours last night.

Should I be worried?

PV + GBL is obviously going to be far better for feeling horny and fairly clear headed. Ket is a dissociative so isn't going to be too helpful if you wish to feel clear headed, lol.

If you can get hold of decent quality amphetamine, that + GBL is much better than PV + GBL IMO/IME etc.

Pv + gbl = win, pv + ket = lose

Let me rephrase... Clearheadedness is a plus. but I mean MD/meph/4-FA style head on.

Still GBL? I've not taken ket or GBL before so can't be sure about effects. AFAIK ket, in small doses is xtc like, however GBL is more of a 'drunken' feeling? Correct me if I'm wrong. Not looking to get anywhere near a K-hole..

I hate being drunk, but love stimulants ;)

Don't take G for your first time alongside something else: find your comfortable dosage first all on its own!

i haven't avoided the comedown. I have anxiety and now i have work in 15 minutes :(

^^ I had a feeling that might happen: I've never managed to avoid it myself. Got any benzos or GBL?

no gbl or benzos, got valerian/gentian which may be helping a bit.its not pleasant though

Tolerance gets so bad for me I had to stop after 3 days because it simply didn't work anymore. Very powerful with the first dose, but repeat dosing actually abolishes this effect and shortens the duration of the drug's effects in some cases. This stuff is very strange on so many levels. Strange and bad..

Strange, I did not experience this atall. It was 100% pretty much each time

feeling absolutely fine now. It wasn't nice but I was worried it would get much, much worse....

As far as functional stimulants currently available as RCs (ie - stimulation not high), I like buphedrone, ethylcathinone, and flephedrone (4FMC, not 3FMC) for that matter. All three have a short duration of action, can be redosed, have no vasoconstriction and are short acting. In addition, I can get things done on them like work or cleaning, and feel awake and motivated. For a fiendish stimulant geared towards hedonism, MDPV is indeed the best on the RC market, but for usefulness, it sucks. I can't do anything productive on MDPV. It clouds my thinking from the very first dose and makes my thoughts obsessive. It has a harsh comedown, induces strong paranoia 1 day into a binge, and causes really profound vasoconstriction which can interfere with its erotic qualities unless compensated by something like sildenafil (though oddly enough, this is pretty much gone by day 3 for me - seems tolerance builds to that too). It is not as physically depleting as mephedrone but interferes with ability to exercise for several days after using.
As far as my experience with tolerance it is very short term. A few days off and it is already near normal.

^ Aye should say minimal vasoconstrictive effects, even then I don't know if thety do have strong vasoconstrictive properties or not

Status
Not open for further replies.