European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 5: Waiting for Jesus to show up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just speaking subjectively; you are right that they all have vasoconstrictive properties. All stimulants do to some extent. However, the three mentioned above, particularly buphedrone, do not have much if any (at reasonable dosing) for ME. No negative effect on exercise, no chest tightness, no erectile dysfunction and veins pop out of like normal. I can't speak for others, but I can tell you subjectively that nothing I've typed is bollocks. Take it how you will... On a sliding scale of the stimulants I've tried mephedrone has the worst vasoconstriction (by a mile), and buphedrone and modafinil the least - again speaking subjectively. This includes, coke, meth, amphetamine and ritalin - not just the RCs. The only one floating around I have yet to try is desoxypipradrol, but I'm guessing it will rank at least midway on the vasoconstriction scale.

Need answer asap please.

Got a g of PV yesterday morning, was planning taking it through the afternoon then getting an early night as I have to go somewhere today for 6 hours and be appear semi normal, proving my intelligence is a plus aswell.

Anyway, plans don't always turn out the way they were planned ;)

Been up 26 hours (tried 50mg diaz a few hours ago, to no avail.. been smoking nicotine to try and get my balance back ;) )

My question is, I feel kinda retarded at the moment.. Would it be a good idea to take with me to get through these 6 hours or is it better not to and feel like pure shit?

I can't tell whether taking it would be positive or negative...

Advice please!

If I were undecided I would take it for back up. You may not need it but would it not be worse if you did need it and didnt have it rather than not need it but have it just in case you did?

If anything the Diaz will have monged you out a bit. Thats just my advice. Its not always right and the choice is yours. Best of luck.

And it appears we have come to an impasse. We all know what was meant, so leave it at that and not do it again. Absolute statements inevitably come back for re-examination, but drugs tend to make one overenthusiastic and full of hyperbole (god knows I've done it sooooo many times myself!#)

And they all lived happy ever after =D

A lot of people report that MDPV turns them super-sexual. In what ways does it do this because I have failed to notice it. And I'm fairly certain what I have is Pee Vee...

I`m concerned at the direction this thread is taking =D

Last edited:
^^ Whats your Pee Vee like? White and a little clumpy?

to qualify my last post i read the above as " Whats your PEE PEE like? White and a little clumpy?

I`m really not sure what that says about me :\

It was white and clumpy from what I remember. It was a while ago.

You need to use repeatedly at regular intervals. Initially it is speedy, but if you keep bumping small amounts every hour or two depending on tolerance, a whole new set of effects start to manifest. The bad side effects greatly diminish after the first day of this too. There is that whole psychosis thing though from using this way. At this point, I feel like this is one of the pharmacologically unusual drugs Ive ever run across and actually nothing Ive ever taken creates the unique form of hypereroticism it produces. It is a harsh road getting there though and an even harsher one coming back.

Ha, received my first g of PV since the ban on Tuesday morning. Had college induction on Wed + Thurs so thought I'd start off Tuesday morning and be done with it by the evening.

What actually ended up happening is two of us being up from Tue 7am - Fri 3am. Including giving away 300mg to another friend I still have about .2 left. Forgot how fucking potent this shit is!

On the first night, after 7 hours since my last dose (was taking 5-10mg lines all day) I took 50mg diaz and it didn't even make a dent in it whatsoever! (apart from falling about a little bit..).

The first 4/5 hours was great, was feeling pretty good and had long, in depth conversation about random shit with my girlfriend. After a while it became hard to form coherent sentences ;P

Can someone hazard an educated guess on how long it will take for my tolerance to go back to 0? Ingested somewhere between around 250-300mg in total... I guess.

Last edited:
I was actually massively surprised at how much I enjoyed MDPV recently, really quite a decent hit when chased, not sure I'd be too bothered with other ROAs as it levels out to mediocre stimulation but impressed by the initial hit.

IV ROA was a real letdown today. Euphoric rush was effectively non-existant and the accompanying stimulation was mediocre at best. Started with 7.5mg and dosed once more 30 mins later with 15mg. My peoduct is definitely of acceptable quality.

My heart rate was @ 80-85bpm tbe whole time; constant deep breaths needed and a nagging headache throughout. My girlfriend had a horrible experience: nausea, dificulty breathing, anxiety, etc...

Smoking is the last frontier but I'm hesitant to try it at this point considering this disappointing experience.

I think I have finally learnt to induce a hypomanic and productive state. 'Body laziness' is still a problem though but much better. I'm able to do complex and tedious tasks (thinking only - moving my ass meh) much better but I'm still unorganized and tend to switch from tasks to tasks too quickly. (You know, like 70 Firefox tabs, 5 open books on your desk, paper everywhere)
I needed discipline not to smoke a huge pile lying on bed all at once to get a short euphoric rush (with N2O - wow:)), but rather to redose carefully, smoking small bumps every 30-45~ minutes. Also, taking breaks. You must resist! :D

I still haven't figured out when smoking big hits is euphoric and when it's a jittery mess like you describe. I'll check my notes.

NSFW:
RESIST;)

Resistance is futile!
I'm so tempted to get some more of this but I need to work damn hard this uni year and I don't think I have the restraint to use it productively, my tolerance will be pretty much nothing now too so 1g's going to last 2-3 weeks.

I just remember it being utterly awesome vaped. *sigh*

It has taken me 2 weeks to get normal after an MDPV binge. Mephedrone is easily the most physically damaging drug I have ever tasted, but MDPV the most psychologically damaging after a long binge and lack of sleep. It has taken weeks to get right which is ultimately what made me drop the stuff.
By get right I mean severe fatigue (almost narcoleptic), nausea, anhedonia, weakness, slowed down thought process and this weird amotivation I have never in my life experienced before, normally being a manically active person. It's scary to think what a habit with this stuff would do.

IV ROA was a real letdown today. Euphoric rush was effectively non-existant and the accompanying stimulation was mediocre at best. Started with 7.5mg and dosed once more 30 mins later with 15mg. My peoduct is definitely of acceptable quality.

My heart rate was @ 80-85bpm tbe whole time; constant deep breaths needed and a nagging headache throughout. My girlfriend had a horrible experience: nausea, dificulty breathing, anxiety, etc...

Smoking is the last frontier but I'm hesitant to try it at this point considering this disappointing experience.

Huh, interesting.. I have had great and frighteningly-addicting results with IV admin. My PV is a light tan, most potent I've tried (but I never got a chance to sample the first, darker tan batch that caused so much hype). I get a nice initial rush lasting for ~5 - 10 minutes and then settle to a lower level of stimulation which lasts for 2 - 6 hours. Of course I always end up binging though, which seems to be followed by temp. psychosis.

One thing I've really noticed with IV use is the compulsion to redose gets way too strong, way too fast (usually as the rush fades) and I will not long after ingest another dose, which stacks the lasting stimulation effects and soon becomes uncomfortable / psychotic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.