• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Ethylphenidate

He had a number of less... well... fuckwitted people convinced he was serious.

I did his website, before he went AWOL and basically ripped me off.

I gather some of his chemicals where thought up by a number of intelligent people (one in particular from bluelight), unfortunatly nobody realized at the time that he was simply a deluded meph-head twat.

I know one or two people have actually picked up where he left off, and if he's still actively persuing this he wants to fucking keep it on the DOWN LOW. I'm keep very fucking up to date, and if I find out where he is there are debts to be collected.

^^^
oh ho?

The time when I will have access to analytical equipment has been pushed forward to early august and in my impatience I ordered the marquis reagent - if the result is anywhere near the "milky orange" of MPH I may begin titrating a dose starting from 1mg.

maybe nobody produced this because its very unstable? (i see no reason why but anyway) so the freebase is maybe a oil and the salts are all very hygroscopic and so hard to sell?

Marquis reagent results: First an orange color which I would not describe with the adjective "milky" as it was translucent - this color slowly darkened to a shade of olive and then finally an army green.

This, at least, is somewhat in line with what one would expect from a phenidate.

EDIT: I ingested a minuscule unmeasured quantity as an allergy test, I felt it caused a stomache ache but after two hours chalked it up to placebo and ingested 10mg.

EDIT#2: After GC-MS analysis my sample turned out to be totally fake, nothing active whatsoever, what I did feel was placebo or caused by residual methylphenidate in my system.

Last edited:
In heard on the grapevine that is that this is actually on the way some time soon. Not from the original dodgy scammer but from reputable vendors and wholesalers.

Last edited:
This approaches vendor-advertisement; we discourage such posts.

ebola

This approaches vendor-advertisement; we discourage such posts.

ebola

Sorry, thought I might be sailing a bit close the wind. I'll keep this in mind in the future. I assume as you haven't deleted it it's ok to stay?

Dextromethylphenidate is superior..........and standardized!

And agree, l-MPH is some nasty useless stuff. D-MPH feels almost like a different compound than the racemate..........

Sorry, thought I might be sailing a bit close the wind. I'll keep this in mind in the future. I assume as you haven't deleted it it's ok to stay?

No problem--the transgression was really minor, and in a zone of possible confusion. :)

ebola

Assay coming up. 10mg oral. I'm searching for a useful cognitive enhancer. The only threads I can find with dosages listed are from people snorting over 100mg looking for their new cocaine.

With the DAT affinity being similar to methylphenidate I figure 10mg to be a good starting point. I have next to no tolerance to stimulants but earlier today I did take 9mg of amphetamine which I am still feeling. This should potentiate the 10mg of ethylphenidate I am taking.

I believe the material I have to be racemic; there's nothing labelled that indicates otherwise.

What's everyone's thoughts on bioavailability? I find amphetamine to work wonderful orally but I have read that methylphenidate gets metabolized a lot through first pass; hence why snorting is so common.

What's everyone's thoughts on bioavailability? I find amphetamine to work wonderful orally but I have read that methylphenidate gets metabolized a lot through first pass; hence why snorting is so common.

I hear quite the same thing.

My post was eaten earlier: it is confirmed that ethcathinone releases NE but NO DA or 5ht. It is only dopaminergic insofar as it acts as a pro-drug for cathinone.

It should be highly orally bioavailable, like other beta-ketone amphetamines, and like ethyl-amphetamine. However, the compound won't be quite as 'sturdy' as amp.

ebola

Right, I saw that post you speak of, but this thread is about Ethylphenidate; not Ethcathinone. ;)

This assay has worked well. I didn't start from baseline, some amphetamine and caffeine was in the mix but I can definitely feel the Ethylphenidate. It's mild and I'd have to say it's most prominent effect I feel is that I haven't come down from that amphetamine yet, but it's definitely doing something.

It's very smooth, next to no NE activity. This is like a polar opposite from Ethcathinone which is all NE acitivity. I wonder if you can recreate amphetamine by taking those two in combo at the proper ratio. ;)

As to bioavailability, my next assay is going to be sublingual to compare. If there's a marked difference, for efficiency's sake I would likely just use it sub ling, why waste material and money?

After taking some more yesterday; 10mg nasal, and 10mg subling today combo'd with oral ethcathinone I've come to some basic conclusions about Ethylphenidate.

I find the cognitive enhancement to be very direct and smooth while it's working but the comedown is awful. It is one of sadness, anxiety, etc. far worse of a comedown than amphetamine. I'm not sure if this is going to be used by me much more. I'm going to take a break for a bit. Subling definitely works better than oral admin.

Interesting as to the assays of ethylphenidate proper..........

I have taken dexmethylphenidate off and on for years, which is (for me, personally) the best 'treatment' for my somewhat atypical ADHD (exclusive hyperkinetic, impulsive/intrusive, risk-seeking with no marked attention deficit other than hyperfocus). While I have certainly abused the drug at times I have found it to have little recreational potential, a quality I assume to be a product of inactivity at the SERT (and possibly, limited by NE associated distress).

I have consumed ethanol with d-MPH, but cannot clearly diffentiate ethylphenidate due to ethanol attributable psychoactive static. I am curious if ethylphenidate possesses any therapeutic advantage or significantly different subjective recreational value....

While I have certainly abused the drug at times I have found it to have little recreational potential, a quality I assume to be a product of inactivity at the SERT (and possibly, limited by NE associated distress).

I find Ethylphenidate to have little recreational potential; it just doesn't feel euphoric or "good". It offers incredible focus, but that's it; not very pleasurable. It's nearly entirely dopaminergic with little SERT or NE activity. I think selective dopaminergics without activity with other monoamines don't produce much euphoria. Whereas amphetamine has effect at SERT, DA, NE, and has wonderful euphoria. I think the fact that it's such a selective dopaminergic explains the lack of euphoria and the shitty comedown.

I tried to combo with ethcathinone to give some NE activity, but I think it just makes it worse. I find ethcathinone on it's own to be more pleasurable than ethylphenidate, but it doesn't offer the cognitive enhancing effect.

I am curious if ethylphenidate possesses any therapeutic advantage or significantly different subjective recreational value....

I'd say it possesses more utilitarian potential. Amphetamine is a great cognitive enhancer but I find the euphoria that comes with it to be distracting from the task at hand; I'm more interested in screwing around doing more fun things. EPH doesn't have that distracting fun factor.

I haven't had experience with it in years. I used to snort lines of it in my high school days, and yeah I found it euphoric; BUT the comedowns I had transformed me into a blithering near suicidal mess. In hindsight, with comedowns like that I shouldn't have used methylphenidate, but I was a kid with limited access to good drugs and low funds.

Well i got myself some Ethylphenidate to try,very white hard powder.First i did 30mg sublingual,tatse wasn`t so bad,mouth went very cool and numb like,first alert was after 15mins,slight mental stimulation.I then insufflated 20mg,my nostril went cold and numb like when using Ketamine,stimulation was increased and now could feel slight physical effects.

Two hours later i did 100mg sublingual,not much more stimulation than before.Conclusion is that Ethylphenidate is very weak and not that great,it feels clean but nothing to really write home about.