• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Ethylphenidate

Recently I bought 2 grams of Ethylphenidate and I have to say that that I really like more than Methylphenidate.
I've get more work done with it during about 4 weeks than perhaps during the last 4 years on D-Amphetamine. ;)
It makes you really very, very productive. Furthermore you feel much less tense than on Methylphenidate.
As I got allergic against Methylphenidate I desperately searched for an alternative NDRI for years.
Ethylphenidate is now my new favourite drug.

The only negative point is the ugly comedown of it. However the one of Methylphenidate is even worse.

PS:

My first 2g Ethylphenidate was chrystalline and it looked *exactly* like Methamphetamine-HCl. Then I ordered 5g from the same vendor and became some fine powder that was highly probably 90% lactose and 10% MDPV. The side effects were very typical for MDPV. The real Ethylphenidate caused next to no side effects at all!
Real Ethylphenidate has a very typical odor that remembers of snorted Methylphenidate. Seemingly many vendors that sell "powder Ethylphenidate" are scammers - so only buy chrystalline Ethylphenidate!

Last edited:
1. shards are large, crystalline chunks.
2. purity of a compound bears only spurious relation to size of granule.
3. this comment bears no relation to discussion of ethylphenidate pertinent to ADD.

ebola

Please limit yourself to actual discussion of this compound, not how much you ordered.