• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

annoying sayings from drug users

Once, at some new years eve party, this white rastafarian lad made me 'bless the joint' before we smoked it. Completely clueless on how the hell you blessed I joint I took it from his hands and lit it up. You can't win with these assholes.

God, I hate cannabis culture.

People who take _____ are less intelligent than people who take _____.

And tweakers talking shit on heroin.

Or tweakers (or any drug addict) saying "I don't touch that shit (LSD) it fries your brain" as they realize there is nobody there to talk to because they've been up for days frying their own brain from a lack of sleep.

Once, at some new years eve party, this white rastafarian lad made me 'bless the joint' before we smoked it. Completely clueless on how the hell you blessed I joint I took it from his hands and lit it up. You can't win with these assholes.

white rastafarians are annoying sayings themselves...
(i know many white people with dreads, thats ok to me - but please dont try to be a rastaman.

thats not cannbis culture, any self respecting stoner wouldn't identify themself as a white rasta

Way to generalize the cannabis culture using a "white rastafarian lad." That's a horrible sample to represent the cannabis culture.

I personally hate it when people say "This pill will fuxxxsss you uppss its triplequadruplesuper stacked!!"

i overheard this dude at a bob dylan concert one time that he didn't do drugs anymore, just smoked pot and did blow and mushrooms

no irony whatsoever

People who take _____ are less intelligent than people who take _____.

And tweakers talking shit on heroin.

Or tweakers (or any drug addict) saying "I don't touch that shit (LSD) it fries your brain" as they realize there is nobody there to talk to because they've been up for days frying their own brain from a lack of sleep.

As a tweaker myself, I couldn't agree more.

Anything along the lines of 'I only do natural drugs. Those synthetics are bad'
2x annoying factor if they like dropping acid

Can't really think of anything off the top of my head, I think what annoys me more is how some people get so up themselves, and think they are "bad" because they do drugs, wake up who doesn't, just some are more mature about it and others just like the "gangsta" image that goes with it.

"Man, I got so _____ last _____."

...when done in a bragging-like fashion. Ugh, so annoying. Sorry Charlie but we're no longer in high school. You are awarded ZERO cool points.

like back alley said... "Man, I got so _____ last _____."

and various stories of them bragging about getting high/doing a deal somewhere risky or driving while drunk or any other drug-induced state that's unsafe.

like back alley said... "Man, I got so _____ last _____."

and various stories of them bragging about getting high/doing a deal somewhere risky or driving while drunk or any other drug-induced state that's unsafe.

so true, this is by far the most annoying thing ever

There was a time when your mates would make comments along the lines of ''fuckinell you were WELL out of it last night...do you remember when you did this/that/whatever, and the tale would be told with laughter all round.

Nowadays I get that sinking feeling...

"if its legal we should try it(including prescriptions). but as for illegal drugs nah ill just stick to weed."

anything at all, ever, concerning rolls. triple stack, color indicating ingredients, making holes in your brain, draining your body of fluid (close), something about if you have sex while rolling you will never really enjoy it sober ever gain. fucking straight retarded e-heads. read up boys.

There was a time when your mates would make comments along the lines of ''fuckinell you were WELL out of it last night...do you remember when you did this/that/whatever, and the tale would be told with laughter all round.

Nowadays I get that sinking feeling...

I couldn't agree more, I get that sinking feeling too. When I black out and I am getting a call the next day from a friend I was out with the night before, I usually try to put it off for a while and pretend that there is a chance I didn't do something terrible stupid.

"weed should be legal because it's your body and you should do what you want with it!.....but no tobacco or heroin those r bad!"