• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Could I be ready for a k-hole?

Good point.
One should always be as safe as possible and take all necessary precautions.
<3

I wouldnt recommend doing a large amount in one go as you'll most likely find you can barely remember anything from the experience. I've always found the best way is to keep doing small lines and you slip into a hole without even knowing it. I have holes where I think I have left 'the matrix' and everything is like a film set. I'll then have a similar hole at a later date and think to myself "aha, I knew it, this is reality!", then come out of it and realise it was just another hole.

Ket changes the way you think definately. You begin to understand (or believe to understand) how the mind works and emotions, life etc make more sense.

Best thing I can compare it to is a 200mg salvia x35 trip.

In both trips I felt like I somehow got a glimpse of how the universe works, and I it felt as though normally I was locked in a certain frame, but during trip I could leave the frame and see all the other frames which I believed to be a representation of the nature of time, each frame was a milli-second point in time, and there were infinite frames, and our universe slowly passes through them, the only difference between the two trips is that after the salvia trip I tried to explain what I tripped while being unable to stop laughing, where as after the k hole I was filled with fear that I might have seen something no human is ever supposed to see.

Gee, I have 660mg of clean K and I have only done around 80mg before.

However, I have done hundreds and hundreds of doses of psychedelics, thousands of lungs of nitrous, and a cumulative ~100 experiences of various Dxm plats in many combos. (Along with most other drugs practically known to man or a bluelighter but just a few times. This includes the majority of psychs available to the informed public, and all other majors besides PCP, heroin, crack, and a full inhalant experience.)

I obviously have a huge tolerance to dissociatives, but I have enough for a shocking first K hole that is going to include a ton of pre-honing on my set and setting and of course railing a very hefty amount. Any suggestions for somebody who has done 1700mg of DM polistrex, endless nitrous sessions, and high dose psychs who wants to hole hard their first time but not too hard to remember none of it?

I know this one is going to be awesome if I prepare for it. I don't want to become a k-head to a ridiculous extent now that I can get it for well under $20 a point (lol, K in Texas with not enough dealers), so I am going to be mindful of not binging to excess well before, during, and after the experience.... which means I'm not doing it tonight even though it's been nine months since that one line lol. I'm gonna wait for some other extremely prepared first timers to have a super hole when possible (probably within the next week) I'll let ya know how it goes BL.

Are you kidding me, you named yourself after Ketamine but you've never experienced a K hole? Don't get me wrong, low dose Ketamine is great fun, but a K hole blows it away 1000x over, a K hole is one of the strangest and most euphoric drug experiences that exists. It is really crazy, but I think, so long as you want to experience it, you are ready. Just ensure you do it at home in bed, since you won't want to move around for the duration of it.

I didn't read through all the thread but someone mentioned not doing IV, I agree completely, this really is unsafe - not due to respiratory problems, but simply because you will hole too fast and chances are you won't be able to get the needle out of your arm - in a hole you literally leave the world behind completely, the needle most likely won't exist in the new world, and you'll have a big hole/needle in your arm when you come out of it an hour later. Not a very nice thing to happen. IM on the other hand would work well, but nasal works fine so if you're not used to/comfortable with needles, you'll need a bigger dose, but it'll work well, I'd recommend 250-300mg for a sure-fire K hole with no tolerance, if you have tolerance, give it a couple months (I know, it's long, but that's life) break, then take 300mg.

I have only done K once, I snorted half a gram whilst sat on my bed. Instantly stuck to it and couldn't move whilst the guy out of mortal kombat who pops on the screen kept shouting WHOOPSIEE at me.

Wasn't very fun to be honest, I don't see the appeal.

Imo the point of it is too hole. No one can ever really explain it.... like trying too explain ur last schroom trip. All I can say is my first experience in a hole I was sitting on a swing in the sky with what I think was the grim reaper swinging back and forth gearing the ropes creek

I think this hole happened to me today. But I was in a hospital; they gave me too much ketamine. I was in Hell. I thought many times that I was dying
..... time and space were rewired completely. It was awful. They gave ativan to bring me out. Then I was less constricted by the Hell and able to finally get released. Home now --I still don't feel Right.

The first time I ever tried ketamine I was shooting for the hole... never really considered using it at sub-hole doses (although now I have before, but I prefer other dissos for that - hell I prefer other dissos for hole-level doses too). I'd say that there's no preparing really, but that it's also not scary for most people. You're too removed from yourself to really feel fear. It's a truly bizarre, different sort of experience.

I wouldn't recommend someone who's never done drugs to jump in at a K-hole, but for some who has tripped and such and has enough experience to know they're not going to freak out, jumping into K at a hole dosage is fine. In my experience, a K-hole is less frightening than a psychedelic experience.

...Although, the above post shows that it's possible for people to get scared. I would actually say they didn't give you enough K, you weren't removed enough. For anesthesia they IV you with more K than you would ever do for a recreational dosage, enough to put you totally out.

^^^^ yes I'm learning that as I continue to research wtf happened to me yesterday. It was IM 100mg. So I must have been teetering on conscious / k-Hole and of course I was In Distress at the outset and had no expectations. It was a total shock. I was aware some and Out some. Time n space altered .... there was some Hole that TO me seemed as tho I had died (*I imagined I had been in a car wreck as the lucid moments told me "''oked I'm at a hospital I see my husband oh no I must be paralyzed I can't move nor speak to him oh no". ...
Then I would 'descend ' again to the Hell I'm unable to describe. (*and I'm a writer for Christ sakes! ) it's still not quite Clear to me any what is clear, is too hellish for me to allow myself to share.
Ugh.
I imagine others with an expectation or goal of a pleasant experience would rarely deal with what happened to me. I'm not a current substance abuser at all.

........... oh no I must be paralyzed I can't move nor speak to him oh no". ... .

Reminds me of an experience where I had taken MDMA (so not much chance of a wobbly there ;)) and drunk about 300mg liquid K. I was almost totally gone but strangely could still think. I "realised" that I had taken such a large dose that I had gone insane and the only outcome I could imagine was that I would be carted off to the local asylum for the rest of my days.

I was sure that I was now in a permanent of in-coherency and would be unable to communicate in any sensible way to anyone ever again. I felt this was going to be a real shame for my friends and family and a rather foolish thing to have done. But I was absolutely convinced this was what had happened. The MDMA obviously prevented any feelings of dread that I imagine would accompany a sort of "locked-in" syndrome.

And then of course it all wore off just as fast as it had come on. In reality the deepest phase probably lasted only a few seconds in that timeless world that is Ketamine.

I constantly read that "if you can recall what happened you couldn't have been in a K-hole", but I personally think there are degrees or depths where there can be some form of overlap of awareness.

E

Entheo---
Yes there must be degrees of the hole esp in a 100mg dose. I was able to see some things a few seconds and I would speak then get plunged back "down" into that lockdown mode. For me it was a terrible thing, all of it.

I hope you're feeling better. There is no doubt that interesting things can be experienced whilst under the influence of K, but compared to other psychedelics like psilocybin, DMT or LSD etc. it falls somewhat short in my estimation. I'm glad I had a short dalliance with it and appreciate the learnings - but they are constrained compared to the major psyches. So if you feel scared off then it's perhaps no loss. I really don't think it's been associated with PTSD or any other lasting psychological problems due to unpleasant experiences, so I imagine you'll level out before long. Having said that - and this is more of a positive thing for me - I have never experienced such a strong sense of compassion when once drifting down into the Brightworld. Now this in itself might be quite unnerving for someone not used to exploring hidden depths of their psyche, so being shaken is a strong possibility - and this seems to be what has assaulted you.

As you've read above, it was - and is - used with young children due to its safety profile (actually it's not used much nowadays as they have developed alternatives). It was specifically not used with adults simply due to what are called "emergence phenomena". This was deemed too scary for adults to cope with. Actually it's just the very thing that makes it attractive to us psychonauts - the trippy surreal visionary effects that accompany going in and out of the K-hole. If you had been prepared by the medics for this you might have avoided the trauma.

Indeed. Doc should have advised me on possible side effects.
I think I had such a horrific deal cuz I went into the whole process IN PAIN, IN DISTRESS, UNAWARE and without expectations. Total opposite of a person using recreationally with Positive anticipation of effects.
I'm over it all now. It was 2 days ago
I have slept well n recovered.
By the way ^^^^^ THANK YOU. you are the first and Only person who has said Any thing to me regarding all my posts, that isn't mean or shaming. And I'm brand new here. I need support for my other issues. I'm all over the forums in various threads receiving pretty UNWELCOME responses. I was ready to quit BL until I read your responses. Thank you.

Hey, I wasn't mean to you nor did I shame you! :) Glancing up this page I don't really see any of that going on at all. Sorry you felt that way. :(

Hey, I wasn't mean to you nor did I shame you! :) Glancing up this page I don't really see any of that going on at all. Sorry you felt that way. :(

***** no no. The rough patches occurred in Other threads .... guy over at kratom Sundays was particularly ugly to me but others seemed to be giggling so perhaps I was simply being Ranked as i am new n have no clue wtf I'm doing here.

I deleted a bunch of MY posts in various threads due to responses that were just plain rude/ cruel.
Not on this thread: sorry for the confusion you folks have been real decent and I appreciate that

Lol reading all this makes me want to give K another chance.

I've gotten incredibly high on K, DXM and MXE and its all been a similar experience. I'm never sure if there is a super fine line between "hole" and "not hole" or if people just make it seem that way. Either way, I've done doses ranging from a bump or two out with the friends to completely paralyzed because my k-head buddy said he thought the stuff was weak when in reality he just had a massive tolerance.

It can be really intense, and totally destroy whatever concept of yourself you ever had, but I think the reason why I'm not fond of it is that when it fades i'm not left with much of anything really, just kinda have to pick up the pieces that were scattered. Whereas if I do a really high dose of a psychedelic, I'm left with something powerful when I come back, it feels like it all came together holistically. K-holing just feels like, incredible escapist delusions about my own life/the world that were so far from the truth when I come back that it just felt sort of mentally strenuous.