View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Could I be ready for a k-hole?

SpecialK_

Bluelighter
I have been consuming drugs for quite a long period of time now, and have tried a WIDE variety of drugs and would deem myself quite able to handle myself in a variety of situations on them and amounts. I have tried both LSD and Shrooms, LSD more and Ketamine a variety of times but have yet to attempt a k-hole, mainly because I am unsure on whether I could handle it yet or not.
From all the stories I hear, all the people I know who k-hole seem to just end up wetting themselves, does this happen often? They were most likely consuming alcohol at the time and I think this may have contributed to it, as if I drink cider I need the toilet every 10 minutes and a k-hole lasts longer than that.

I feel ready, but am unsure if there is anyway to prepare for a k-hole, are there any similar experiences? Is it frightening compared to the likes of bad trips or experiences on other drugs? If I feel comfortable with taking LSD and other psychedelics could I be ready? I know some people say, if you don't feel ready you aren't, but I think my questioning is due to my lack of knowledge on a k-hole as I do not know much about them and hear it is quite a strong/overwhelming experience and hearing only this, is quite off putting, but it is something I'd really like to experience.

Could anyone give me any advice on this and if there is any drugs that could give a similar effect to a k-hole, or if it is even comparable to anything and if having experience with many other drugs, would aid in preparing me for a k-hole.

Thanks.

You really can only prepare by preparing set and setting... Make sure you don't drink or take benzos... Proper headspace... Etc.

My first k-hole was after a day filled with 2 Hoffman blotters and 200mg Molly... It was absolutely amazing... More than I could ever imagine... Falling through seven dimmensional fractal rainbow realms including the likes of grateful dead slot machines... From future experimentation with ketamine, I've found LSD seriously influenced that experience.

Ketamine really hasn't been that beautiful at all.... Really kholing has just been like a lucid dream. I really think you should just go for it...

Best of luck. :)

k-holes are absolutely amazing. you basically go to hyperspace (like a dream...) its prob the best high ever unless you bad trip which is pretty much a complete nightmare. a few ppl i kno never got addicted because they never went to the hole...but honestly you get quite addicted to the drug after a single pleasant trip to in the hole.

id stay away from k though its just too addictive, it has ruined a few of my friends lives... including mine for the last few months :( . dissociatives disconnect your mind from your body and are not like lsd/phenethylamines/trypts at all which reconnect the body and mind.

be prepared to forget that you ever even existed. it goes beyond mere ego death. i can't properly explain it, but a k hole is the most beautiful experience ever.
simply put, a k hole feels like "home". every time i hole, i get this extreme sense of deja-vu.....like i've been there before (and not just my previous k holes).

i think this deja-vu relates to our being/conciousness remembering what it's like to not have a body and just "be".

first you will become part of the floor. Then you will become part of the walls and then you will become blown into the infinite beyond and become part of everything. (because truly you are part of everything anyway)

Have fun, and be safe.

K-hole is amazing but dont be afraid of it.
K is a very forgiving drug.
I remember a K-hole were i was in a sort of center of univers with a lot of chaos, and there were a sort of button i could destroy myself and the all universe if i push it.
And well, i was in a sort of position were there was not a lot of choice.
Suddenly i thought : "I believe i can survive at any sort of bad trip cose a drug cant beat what i am", and i pushed the button.
The ballon just deflated, like a sort of wizard of Oz.
It was another great lesson K told me.
Dont be afraid, K is like a bike, you can use it as long as you are self-confident.

the biggest thing to remember if your going into a K hole.....just let go completely. if you fight it, it'll fight back.
just surrender.

The K-Hole scared me a bunch...

I think it may be because I am not very experienced with dissociatives. They tend to scare me. I have used dxm in the past at fairly high doses... and was quite scared. Other than that salvia and 5-meo-dmt were very dissociative experiences for me.

Then I started using K. Building my way up to the k-hole. 90-100 mg was not enough... so the next time I did 140... I'm not sure if it was enough.... but I was in some heavy dissociation. I was unable to get up from the floor. I could not feel much of my body. I was shown something pretty intense... that even months afterward I'm still trying to comprehend. It had something to do with my realization of life as a process like many other processes. The realization has come in the forms of many different experiences in my life.... As of lately I have been thinking of it non-stop. I think everyone thinks of it... but only recently did I focus on my thought of it. I think it was somewhat triggered by the ketamine experience.

Around the time I was experimenting with K, I also began experimenting with nitrous... mostly in combination with psychedelics. I skeptical at first, but decided to give it a try. Acid and nitrous was okay, but I still didn't really know how to work it. I did 5 drops of acid one night with a good group and we played with nitrous... the best was doing balloons in the morning while coming down off the cid. I had decided nitrous and acid was alright... but that I didn't want it to become ritual. I need time to think about it rather than getting cracked out on it.

more recently I have had an experience with nitrous and mushrooms... A friend of mine told me that it was unbelievable. So I ate about 5 grams... and again towards the come down I hit some balloons. By this point I knew how to do nitrous pretty well. So I huffed the hell out of 'em and boy did get to a dissociated space of ecstasy.... and boy did I laugh. It was a good long laugh after taking the second balloon. Still need to figure it out... but it was definitely dissociative in a way similar to dxm and ketamine.... moreso ketamine.

This experience makes me want to attempt another K hole. I am unsure whether I should increase or decrease my dose of 140mg. The 140 mg had me incapacitated for an hour and a half... then I puke pretty good... and then felt extremely beat up for a while.... I think IM would be best way to do it for me... I've never used this method of administering drugs though. I do know a nurse... who could probably help me... perhaps. What is a decent k-hole dose for ketamine IM? Give me the low end... I'm pretty sensitive to dissociatives I believe.

100mg IM should get you there. it takes a lot less when injecting. and if you decide to IV, 50mg is a good starting point.
only inject if you have sterile vials though, and if you insist on injecting street powder ket, make sure to sterilize it with fire, filter it very well and always use a fresh needle.

imo, IM is better then IV. IV is too intense too fast. you have no control. IM gradually over a few minutes blasts you off into hyperspace. IV, you there instantly.

IV ketamine can be very dangerous and I suggest against putting it into your vein directly. IM is fine, but you can literally kill yourself doing just a little too much IV...

so... don't do it.

i saw my best friend take 150mg im. He said it came on like a freight train and was tripping harder than i had ever seen anyone trip in my life. Kept saying he has all the answers to life and knows all the secrets lol. I was just high at the time and was trying to get him to "tell me the secrets" but he just couldnt explain them. He said that noone knows but he does. He came back in about 30 min and the next day couldnt talk to anyone until around noon. Then he was fine back to his normal funny self.

IV ketamine can be very dangerous and I suggest against putting it into your vein directly. IM is fine, but you can literally kill yourself doing just a little too much IV...

so... don't do it.

not really true at all. all my vials say "for IM or IV use". the biggest danger with IV is that you'll fall out before the needle is removed from your arm and capped.
ultra high IV doses can stop your heart for a second though....but then again so can't other things.

this 1st Khole i experienced was by accident and i asnt intending on gettng that high. I sniffed a huge rail and couldnt get off the kitchen floor, it was kinda scary but that was the only time it was ever not pleasurable. I boot it now and it really is like a lucid dream only more real. Usually it's more like a ride with floating and watnot, haing cool musicplayingis a must for any trip especially a khole, it will influence the trip heavly in a very good way. Getting stuck on PCP is very different, u dont know what te fuck is going on but yer usually to fucked up to even know what fear s so u just roll with it, there's really nothing to b scaredof and K wears off pretty quickly. Dont worry out pissing yerself just dont take downers with it, doing that is incredibly stupid and usually makes people sick aswell

btw, how do uhave the monicer "specialk" and have never got in a hole

I did a line of K that was in excess of 200mg while on molly once....

It was pretty awesome....

I would fall in and out of mild coherentness, the events that were happening around me made very little sense. My girlfriend kept comming back to make out with me while i was laying there kind of catatonic, and i knew that it was her but the part that confused me was that she would randomly stop and go walk around and then come back and do the same thing. And there would be moments where i would look over and see that she was gone and ask myself "did that just happen?"

fucking deceptive pseudo loop things are kind of odd, esspecially when they aren't actually happening, you just think they are.

That being said, expect to to be crazy... You will probably puke, but your going to have such a taste of K and the numbness that it provides in your mouth to not really feel or taste it... So if you feel like you need to puke, just get it over with and puke and you will feel much better.

so... don't do it.

not true.
IV Ketamine is fine. It even gives you a couple seconds to recap the syringe before the trip really hits.

Also the part about it killing, not true.

I do prefer IM but IV is nice for a quick nitrous type high (15 min and you're back).

SpecialK, when you have a nice evening at home to yourself, put on a nice setlist, do the amount you plan to do and lay back close your eyes and listen. Itll be great fun.
I dont know exactly how or if one can prepare for a khole.
The first time i experienced it i was already well experienced with lots of other psychs but this took me completely by surprise.
It is very intense and can be very confusing but it has never made me scared or given me anxiety in any form.

Im pretty sure you'll love.

Be careful though, its very easy to fall too in love with K.

IV injected ketamine can suppress your breathing to the point of death. It is uncommon, but it has happened before, and will happen again at some point.

Soooo, yes, it is quite a bit more dangerous to IV it. Just saying... No, it isn't as dangerous as shooting smack, but it certainly does have more danger than other administration routes.

i wont rule it out, ive just never heard of it happening.
And it doesnt seem to be that great of a risk unless mixed with other respiratory depressants.

It is afterall used in surgery on kids and older folks at doses much higher than those used for recreational effects.

ket has always been a strange 1 for me. cant decide if i really like it or not. i have had some experiences that you just think wow that was amazing but also some total confusing and lack of understanding of even what you are or reality or the world. it can all sort of get lost, i think its hard to prepare for the experience because its pretty unique and reading lots of trip reports might make you more nervous cause of how overwhelming it can be. for me the hardest time has always been coming out of the hole when ive been hittingit hard. i find it confusing and very difficult to understand whats going. i cant talk and need to be somewhere i feel comfortable and safe. that said it is also amazing and a really interesting experience thats worth having in your life. i think once the first 1 is under your belt you will be fine as you'll get to know what its all about. imo id say easy your self in with just enough to get you there then then build up on other occassions. as everyone has said before relax and go with the flow is key but then i suppose that goes for most if not all drugs really

be safe and enjoy

i wont rule it out, ive just never heard of it happening.
And it doesnt seem to be that great of a risk unless mixed with other respiratory depressants.

It is afterall used in surgery on kids and older folks at doses much higher than those used for recreational effects.

This is true, but a LOT of anesthetics require a respirator whilst the person is under the effects. My dad is an anesthesiologist and when he found out I was doing lots of ketamine 10 years ago he read me the riot act. I have done LOTS and LOTS of K in my life, and many times in massive IM doses. I am just saying that shooting K in your vein isn't the best idea without professional people around you who can rescue you if you happen to go out.