Bluelight

Thread: The Big & Dandy 4-Methyl-AET Thread

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    The Big & Dandy 4-Methyl-AET Thread 
    European & African Drug Discussion
    A Pottering Shed Somewhere in the Scotchland
    Bluelight
    I have a feeling that this substance may become more popular fairly soon but there seems to be precious little information on it so far. Who better to ask than the Swirlsters?

All the info I have on it is the tiny wiki page and the thread in ADD so does anybody have anything to add to that? I'm sure you do

4-Methyl-AET - New RC on the market

Wiki Page

2. Collapse Details

send me some and i will tell you all about it

3. Collapse Details

Ha! I don't have any (and wouldn't dish it out anyway of course - against the rules dontcha know ) but somebody asked in EADD earlier so I thought it worth bringing up here where people might have a better idea. It is legal in the UK but don't know about elsewhere.

4. Collapse Details

i think this post is pretty important

Quote Originally Posted by hamhurricane View Post
    i just read the paper on 4-Me-aMT it was used clinically at doses up to 100mg w/o mention of psychedelia or pychotomimesis it must have vastly decreased affinity for 5HT2x receptors or behave more as a SRI or releaser of some sort. thats at least a two fold loss in potency probably more like four fold. given that aET is already about half the potency of aMT im surprised this stuff is even active at a reasonable dose. i would not be surprised if the full effects do not manifest until 200mg+ obviously one should start much lower.

5. Collapse Details

can i has plz? ill be your lab rat..

6. Collapse Details

^ I refer you to this

Thanks for digging that out for me, Delsyd. I'm not the best at ADD threads - tend to make my brain bleed a bit - but easier to digest in handy snippets like that. I have "heard" differently but how reliable my hearing is is another matter... From memory I'm sure that thing I heard was that it was actually more psychedelic (and speedier too I think) than aMT but can't recall the doses mentioned. And of course I may need a hearing aid

7. Collapse Details

naw shambles, i saw that, but i mean to RC companies. ill tastetest 4-methyl-aet for you guiz if youll provide it lulz.

8. Collapse Details

This seems pretty important also
    Quote Originally Posted by vecktor View Post
    AET/etryptamine is neurotoxic in animals. As well as causing infrequent but serious agranulocytosis in humans when it was marketed as Monase by Upjohn. It causes SE neuron pruning like mdma though whether that means anything real life in humans I don't know.

The 4-methyl is going to make fuck all difference, if it is active then it will be neurotoxic.
    Possibly neurotoxic. Sounds tasty

9. Collapse Details

Damage "like MDMA" doesn't really bother me, to be honest. Proper, serious damage would obviously be a problem, but no matter how heavily I abuse the shit out of MDMA I just can't seem to cause any noticeable damage

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Interesting info, but still no bio-assays. Some is meant to materialise in my hands soon so it looks like it'll be me...
    It is available now (but a slight rigmarole) - I'm not the only one to get, so I was hoping one of the others would pipe up on here.
    I was told that 50-70mg is the dose range and that it's good (by the v*ndor) but we'll see

^I agree shambles - damage 'like MDMA' actually sounds promising (neuro-waster I am); and agranulocytosis seems to have come from antidepressant doses - I don't particularly want to do it every day...

11. Collapse Details

I wouldn't say it sounds promising.. any toxicity is bad. It wont stop me from taking it anyways.. depending on the damaging potential it has.

12. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrabond View Post
    I wouldn't say it sounds promising.. any toxicity is bad. It wont stop me from taking it anyways.. depending on the damaging potential it has.
    Yeah, just being facile... I just meant in as much as 'this might actually be like MDxx'. AET was fairly widely available in US and sold as MD pills, so it can't be too toxic (because there weren't loads of hospitalisations as far as I know... - correct me if I'm wrong please)

Don't get me wrong; any toxic is bad and I'm going to be cautious with this if I do it - and am ready to discover that it's rubbish (either by that or with some info from here)

13. Collapse Details

right what i said was merely extrapolation from the a-methylated analog, every new drug is a new pharmacological entity with a distinct action which, to be understood, must be tasted. im not sure where you all are hearing this info on 4-Me-aET - if its from the vendor be wary, if its from another forum - post it here!!

14. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    right what i said was merely extrapolation from the a-methylated analog, every new drug is a new pharmacological entity with a distinct action which, to be understood, must be tasted. im not sure where you all are hearing this info on 4-Me-aET - if its from the vendor be wary, if its from another forum - post it here!!
    Read and understood... The only info I have on this apart from the previous thread is a suggested dose from a vendor (and him saying it's good); and I am very wary (until I get it, try it and survive it). I hope he's proved right, but there's only one way to find out. Extrapolating from AET info can only be speculation (but you've got to speculate to accumulate...).

A fair bit has been sold though (all gone now) - I was hoping some of the customers would find there way here with a TR before mine appears.

/I hope this isn't vendor talk - snip at will...

15. Collapse Details

i actually didnt notice when quoting you that it was 4-Me-aMT and not aET that you were talking about.

16. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Looks like they decided to go with 5-Me-aET instead. Did anyone reeive the fabled 4-Me-aET before they decided to switch?

TR at will!

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Vurtual
    A fair bit has been sold though (all gone now) - I was hoping some of the customers would find there way here with a TR before mine appears.
    That would suggest that at least some was sent out but I am not amongst those few so couldn't say for sure.

18. Collapse Details

i wonder what 4-meo DMT would be like?

19. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by love_sex_desire View Post
    Looks like they decided to go with 5-Me-aET instead. Did anyone reeive the fabled 4-Me-aET before they decided to switch?

TR at will!
    Hard to say without getting vendory, but they seemed confused about which they had - (it said 5 in one place on the site and 4 in another) - I understood i'm getting 4 (from emails) which is said to be less trippy (boo), but am still waiting - will TR when I can.

(is that alright mods?)

20. Collapse Details

*snip*
    Last edited by Shambles; 22-06-2010 at 23:39. Reason: too close to vendor discussion

21. Collapse Details

also how confident are people that this is not all another hoax along the lines of current batches of 5-IAI and benzo fury? is there any evidence that this chemical has even ben sent out to anyone, the source is certainly one of the most suspicious i have ever seen - and you know the old saying when something seems too good to be true...

22. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    also how confident are people that this is not all another hoax along the lines of current batches of 5-IAI and benzo fury? is there any evidence that this chemical has even ben sent out to anyone, the source is certainly one of the most suspicious i have ever seen - and you know the old saying when something seems too good to be true...
    Yeah I'll be sceptical until it's actually in my hands (and after too) - just gonna test the waters and tread carefully anyway (in HR and purchasing sense)

23. Collapse Details

not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
    Is this actually being sold by legitimate vendors? The only vendor I know of that claims to sell this is extremely sketchy -- they use weird brand names for everything and actively market things for human consumption.

What's the SAR motivation for a 4-methyl over the more common (and more likely to be active) 4-OH?

24. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Just in the Reception of Perception, just waiting for my all access pass
    Has anyone heard anything further about this? I was quite interested but gone quiet for a bit, has anyone received anything?

As above the only place I see it in stock looks, without being too vendory, dodgy to say the least.

What has happened to the RC scene eh?

25. Collapse Details

Shadowmeister
    Senior Moderator
    Psychedelic Drugs
    Trip Reports
    Philosophy and Spirituality
    The Dark Side
    Mephedrone was a big part of it I think... and human nature. And a MUCH larger base of people who know about it and are interested. Years ago it was little-known and there was a much larger percentage of responsible users, because like today, responsible and interested users will be resourceful enough to procure what they seek. But now today we have a huge load of people who heard about this because of the media coverage, or because a few years back people started selling 2C-Xs and stuff as what it is on the street. And because of these factors, a hell of a lot more people know about the "scene," and naturally a lot of those will be irresponsible users and children.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast