• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

4-methylaminorex (4-MAR)

Im sooooo sick of seeing/getting this shit in south perth.....

Fuck I miss real amphetamine sulphate; has the euphoria of dex minus the urge to kill that comes when you start coming down. Lasts longer than dex, well the good feelings last longer and not as harsh on the come down. Overdo it and you still end up a psychotic tweeker but not as much as if youd been hitting Meth. Meth can be further proccessed into amphetamine sulphate but whats the point? These days amphetamine sulphate synthesis from meth is seen as a waste of good meth. So unless you use P2P, which is a precursor for MDMA, probably not going to see real amphetamine sulphate as MDMA and meth are far easier to synth (meth) and more popular (MDMA). 4-Mar is ok not great just ok IMO.

What do you mean by "dex"?

Dex normally refers to dextroamphetamine, or the D-enantiomer of amphetamine sulfate.

Meth can be further proccessed into amphetamine sulphate but whats the point? These days amphetamine sulphate synthesis from meth is seen as a waste of good meth. So unless you use P2P, which is a precursor for MDMA, probably not going to see real amphetamine sulphate as MDMA and meth are far easier to synth (meth) and more popular (MDMA).
How can methylamphetamine be processed into amphetamine? I doubt this would ever occur.

P2P is NOT a precursor for MDMA. MDP2P is the precursor to MDMA and it cannot be made from P2P. You must start with a different precursor to synthesise MDP2P, namely safrole, isosafrole or piperonal.

Amphetamines made from P2P are not uncommon in my view, especially from overseas, but generally the manufacturers will source methylamine or nitromethane to synthesise DL-methylamphetamine, as opposed to using precious P2P to manfacture ordinary DL-amphetamine.

Can anyone tell me whether there is a particular taste to 4-MAR when smoked? Last week i was given something and it wasnt like the variety of ice/meth ive bought in the past. It had an unusual taste which i disliked instantly but i think that was due to not being familiar with it. However the taste became likeable in a strange way. In the last 10years It would have to be one of the best batches of gear ive ever had. The euphoric, alert, attentive, proactive type effect was instant and lasted and lasted and lasted. It was satisfying in that a few puffs would last for hours even half a day without any desire to go back to the pipe. I felt and still feel a little, the impact. Over the last 6 days ive had approx 9hrs sleep yet dont look tired or even feel it and im still so mentally alert. I havent had a bender that long in years and when i have in the past it showed in my face, my eyes, skin and my body would be struggling.
The best thing is it has made me so proactive rather than have that stoned high or faffing around feeling that ice/crystal meth usually gives me.
Im absolutely in love with this gear and im wondering if it could possibly be 4-MAR? Ive just goggled images and it did look similar to them. Im in Victoria...has anyone else in the area come across this stuff ?

would love to get this in the uk.

how come the aussies have a steady supply and we bloody dont.

We have one of the highest consumption of drugs per capita in the world and the profit margins are extremely high, thats why we have every drug under the sun here, no matter what u want its around if ur willing to pay the price for it.

The shit i get it usually if im desperate is fucing wett shit. had sum good quality shard the other day, but all freash out and old mate even with the wet crap is out.....fukkkk

Check Rodin or whatever it is I think erowid has a link, has a list of different methods of making amphetamine and I'm sure one method is to make meth into amphetamine sulphate, might be wrong... I guess like a bit like reducing codine into morphine then into heroin?

Phenyl-2-nitropropene is reduced to form a precursor for amphetamine sulphate again my bad.... should lay off the shit.

only the purple shit lurrr...and if your gonna freeze something, frozen orange is the bomb diggity yo!