• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP FlyWithCloudNine

I have been talking with his mother on AIM every night for the past 2 weeks ever since she put the account up. It's "Chris Potatoe" (again, ..on AIM).. and even just a short message would really help his mother through this. She's going up to Big Bear to a friend's cabin for a break though so she won't be signed on his old AIM account obviously until she gets back.

I talked on aim with this dude a lot. We posted thoughts back and forth on here. He was so damn smart. Please guys...let's do our best to keep the BL shrine down in numbers if you know what I mean. Get off whatever shit and go "save the world" or something.

RIP Chris. I still have his running shoes.

I have been talking with his mother on AIM every night for the past 2 weeks ever since she put the account up. It's "Chris Potatoe" (again, ..on AIM).. and even just a short message would really help his mother through this. She's going up to Big Bear to a friend's cabin for a break though so she won't be signed on his old AIM account obviously until she gets back.

I talked on aim with this dude a lot. We posted thoughts back and forth on here. He was so damn smart. Please guys...let's do our best to keep the BL shrine down in numbers if you know what I mean. Get off whatever shit and go "save the world" or something.

RIP Chris. I still have his running shoes.

I talk to his mom when I get online, I still miss Chris as well.

Chris, I talked to your mom within the last few weeks. She and I miss you a lot, and we know that we'll never get to talk to you again. This is the saddest thing ever and I cannot tell you how much we all miss you.

Even though you died over an entire year ago, I still miss you like you died yesterday. :(

God, it's crazy how often I still think of Chris to this day, after all this time. It's still sometimes overwhelming, knowing we won't be able to so much as talk ever again. I miss him more than I ever thought I could. I can't imagine how his family still feels, to lose such a great person and personality. Words cannot express.

RIP Chris. If only you could have known how much you'd be missed...

God, it's crazy how often I still think of Chris to this day, after all this time. It's still sometimes overwhelming, knowing we won't be able to so much as talk ever again. I miss him more than I ever thought I could. I can't imagine how his family still feels, to lose such a great person and personality. Words cannot express.

RIP Chris. If only you could have known how much you'd be missed...

Chris was a brilliant person, and I know, soul-wise, he's moved on to a better place.

<3

Chris,

I know you passed away so long ago, but I hope somehow you can read this wherever you may be now.

My BF was going through my computer images and wondered who you were, because I take it he found you cute.

Needless to say I had forgotten about you for a while, and I hope you've moved onto something much better than where we came from.

Rest in peace my friend,

<3