• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I cum way too fast

^disagreed, i find pot an extremely sensual drug, and it hightens the senses and nerves in my dick and makes me cum alot faster..

my comments wern't knocking him man, i wish i was getting a load off in 30 seconds.. My tip, focus on what she wants, more than what you want.. if you find you're an average performer.. learn to use ya tounge and fingers to get her off, maybe make he squirt, and believe me, how fast you cum will be of little consequence.

with marihuana in your brain it takes more time to ejaculate :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApDbzFerojY
Uhh IDK. The ganj always makes me blow my load faster for some reason. Its like I just wanna cum sooner because it feels so good and I can't wait!
I think the incidence of ED in premature ejaculators treated with SSRIs is probably extremely low, unless they're taking heroic doses of SSRIs or taking them in conjunction with something else. For that matter, I believe that to some extent, caffeine and many other stimulants are actually anti-erection as they are usually vasoconstrictors whereas the penis requires vasodilation for erection.

Are you currently taking any drugs daily for any reason? Some things like amphetamines and ritalin can cause premature ejaculation.
Yeh idk. I feel like amphetamines and other stims make me take longer to cum. SOmetimes if you take too much amp or something you are right. Even though I might be reallly horny I can't get a solid erection if I have taken large amounts of say adderall like 100+mg at a time or taken significant amounts of amps with SSRIS...

Yeh very true. Its evolutionarily advantageous because over the ages before civilization in the wild savanna if it took you an hour to get off in your mate you would have a much higher chance of either getting eaten or having to stop to avoid danger in which case u wouldn't be a good propagator of genes...

lmao = )

Nice theory.

Uhh IDK. The ganj always makes me blow my load faster for some reason. Its like I just wanna cum sooner because it feels so good and I can't wait!

seeeeeerious?!?! that sucks... I would sugesst a lil bit of ganja not too much...like one spliff

Last edited:
I seem to have the opposite problem in here, I have no came once during sex, which makes me feel embarrassed. For you, all you really have to do is have a wank before sex and you'll last longer. Also when wanking take it slowly.

Hi.

This is a problem that affects many men, it mostly psychological but it also has some medical points of view. Premature ejaculation happens when your emotional state goes far to high but far to fast so I would advice you to contemplate on your sexual psychology, don't let sex overwhelm you, let you control your sexual performance.

Also there are some tantric exercises that can help to control erection stability and ejaculation timings. Tantra is something fantastic and i advice you to read some books about it. Some male tantric experts are able to achieve orgasms that last up to i minute, no joke!
One of these exercises is the Kegel exercise that work both for men and women, basically it consists in training the muscles on the pelvic floor (The same muscles that we normally contract when finishing to urinate or constricting our anus), the muscle between your penis and your anus plurious times and it has been shown to give excellent results In controlling orgasms.

Another pharmacological treatment that has worked for many men was to get prescribed to very low doses of some kind of antidepressants like SSRI's.
SSRI's are known to reduce libido a bit but in the mean time they are known to give longer performance once a god erection has been achieved.
The best one out of these class of antidepressants is Venlaflaxine (Effexor XR) which is an SNRI (meaning that is doesn't only affect serotonin but also noradrenaline uptake which is good for curing lethargy symptoms).
I suggest you ask your doctor to try 37.5 mg, a very small dose (I'm currently on 225mg daily for depression) of effexor XR (XR stands for extended release so you'll have to take it just once a day) and see if that helps you.

Let us know.

-Nav

^disagreed, i find pot an extremely sensual drug, and it hightens the senses and nerves in my dick and makes me cum alot faster..

Maybe that's because you're not smoking it pure and therefor you are consuming way too large ammounts. Marihuana in your brain is not the same as marihuana plus tobacco in your brain. Also I think the ammount is a crucial factor: one spliff is way too much, one hit of a bong should do the trick.

And offcourse: amphetamine like substances will help also, but I don't think that's a very healthy solution for such a problem.

Possible options:

1. Fleshlight stamina training unit (just google Fleshlight and you'll see)

2. SSRI antidepressant

3. For the bold and gutsy, caverject. Doesn't matter if you cum in 10 seconds or 1 hour. Dosed appropriately you can remain rock hard for up to 4 hours no matter how many times you cum.

4. what others said

have a wank an hour before your going to have sex = problem solved

think un-sexy thoughts. my personal favorites: concrete blocks grinding together, antique stores, tools or construction related things, papercuts, doing math in my head.

get a little tipsy first. or if you dont mind take opiates- i usaully come in like 10 minute from sex, if i use opiates i can go for 3+ hours.

This always makes it hard to not go limp, is a problem I often have. I'm usually more able to control when my orgasms happen though.

You don't give your age and it seems that you may still be quite a young man. You probably have spent most of your sex life so far in solo masturbation and, as often is the case, you have done this when libido has been high and so you have cum as a means to an end. You system gets used to that and so when you move from masturbation to penetrative sex the high level of excitement and stimulation brings you off immediately. This situation will pass in time but if it doesn't then it could be the psychological relationship between you and your partner.

Others have advised relieving yourself before sex with a girl - this may possibly extend your pre-orgasmic state but don't bank on it. As a youth I had sex with my gf three times in an hour and I still had premature orgasms.

It may help to try delaying your orgasm when masturbating and to pull out briefly when having penetrative sex.

Doesn't always follow, especially if he is young and very sensitive to the action. On occasions I have had an orgasm from just putting on a condom!!

Well, look at the bright side...I cum blood.

At least you're not me :(

Masturbate a few hours before sex and/or use local anesthetics (spray/cream/gel)

maybe change position? I realised that I can retain the orgasm much easier if the girl is on top. in missionary I always come so fast, it's no fun. but if the girl is on top, I can last much longer. I think it has to do with the fact that I am much more tense when on top, while I can relax more being bottom.

Last edited:
Think about your grandma, naked. Wank off before the date.
Or, have her suck you off first - it USUALLY takes a while longer for a guy to cum while getting blown... then it'll only take a few minutes before you can reload again.

Today, I had intercourse for about 35 minutes until I finally came. Got very sensitive, but stayed mostly hard. It would have been possible for me to have more sex. This is when having two girls at the same time, would have been handy.