• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Megathread

just how bad is a coke binge? I've hit about 4 or 5 rails today total but all spaced about 2 hours apart, and well as anyone knows after a night of doing coke (or day in this case) you probably aren't going to sleep anytime soon without the aid of benzos or seroquel or whatever, but I don't have those, I only have like .5 of pot and some clonidine that actually put me in a worse state instead of making me pass out unless combined with other OTC sleep aids which I also currently don't have, I'm well aware it was probably a stupid idea to do coke without benzos or whatever on hand but I did anyways, so now I'm wondering if it would be a bad idea to wait to sleep til tonight and would it be an even worse idea to do a few more rails through the day? if so, why? what am I risking? I appreciate the response in advance.

just how bad is a coke binge? I've hit about 4 or 5 rails today total but all spaced about 2 hours apart, and well as anyone knows after a night of doing coke (or day in this case) you probably aren't going to sleep anytime soon without the aid of benzos or seroquel or whatever, but I don't have those, I only have like .5 of pot and some clonidine that actually put me in a worse state instead of making me pass out unless combined with other OTC sleep aids which I also currently don't have, I'm well aware it was probably a stupid idea to do coke without benzos or whatever on hand but I did anyways, so now I'm wondering if it would be a bad idea to wait to sleep til tonight and would it be an even worse idea to do a few more rails through the day? if so, why? what am I risking? I appreciate the response in advance.
I used to make a tincture with weed that was much more potent than smoking. I read a while back that if you bake weed for 5 min it activates something. Check out the recipe for green dragon, and just turn the weed into capsules or eat it raw instead of making the tincture. That'll put your ass right out.

I used to make a tincture with weed that was much more potent than smoking. I read a while back that if you bake weed for 5 min it activates something. Check out the recipe for green dragon, and just turn the weed into capsules or eat it raw instead of making the tincture. That'll put your ass right out.

I've had THC tincture before, does it come in different flavors and can you get it at a dispensary? I think I might know what you're talking about however my friend it's 2 AM there will be no baking or even using the kitchen for that matter, I have other people living here and I can't be waking them all up this late at night because I'm twacked from coca lmao.

What shall I do with my last bit of coke...

Picked up a half gram on saturday, which is way more than enough for me. Would just grab quarter grams if I could, but no one sells that little. So I did just under half it that night, and then sunday I woke up still having like a .30 left.

So I've just been doing small bumps since yesterday, still got about .15 left. I wanted to hold it for next weekend but I keep finding myself going back for another small bump...

Anyway to just f*cking manage to hold it instead of bumping it all day lol.

Merging this with cocaine megathread since this doesn't warrant a thread of its own.

You can stop bumping it all day if you have the required self-discipline. One trick is to go out somewhere and leave the coke at home. Generally though, if you're alone with cocaine, only one thing is going to happen.

My first time doing coke was filthyyyyyy. (filthy = slang for cool)

Me and my friends had talked about doing coke, but hadnt tried it yet.

Summer before my senior year of high school I go to Whistler, Canada to stay at my condo with my family. I wanted to bring a friend but they all had football so I went alone, super bummed.
Turns out the weekend we were there was this huge mt. biking competition so the village was like a huge party all weekend. Awsome!

I ran into a girl from school. So we hungout. At night some kid came up to us looking for yayo. I was like "sorry dude cant help you" but then I decided to help him look for some.
We were just about to give up when I found some.
I got a half gram *snip* but I dont care ahaha I have money.
Me and her each did half (so .25 each) and within like ... 5-10 minutes im just NUMB.
I keep saying "OMG Im SOO high right now"

Ive done coke 5-7 times since never come close to that high.

I don't think you are allowed to mention prices, however, I don't see how that was really a rip-off regardless.

Last edited:
No it won't kill you.. If you buy the good shit straight uncut it's bomb as hell I think everyone should do it but once you start you can't stop cuz coming down makes you want more and more. It's super addicting. But less addicting to heroin . Your super happy at first and nice to everyone then you get irritated with people them you just get depressed lol you talk non stop smoke cigs every 5 min. Coke is def not overrated it's my favorite drug!!

Get wasted first then do coke way better!! If you do coke them drink you wont get drunk youll just be as coked out as before . Always drink first then coke.... Or drink them any other drug . Better results .

Wow I just got the strongest coke of my life from a delivery service in Brooklyn. Man do they have their shit on lock. The receptionist takes the order after verifying your name, she then uses her computer to determine where her delivery drivers are by using that sprint/nextel service for business owners who have a fleet and want to be able to walkie talki bleep each other as well as locate via GPS. She sends whoever is closest onto the next delivery. IMO its a pretty legit delivery service they got goin on there. On top of that, if a runner gets arrested they pay for counsel in return for not ratting.

The coke is nice fluffy coke that is almost like oily in texture.. ideally you would use a razor blade to cut it up. I have been getting dubs from Paterson which are soft/rocks/etc.. and I consider it to be 'good.' Well this stuff BLEW the ptown coke out of the water. 70mg hit me like a freight train and trumped the 200mg shots I have been doing by FAR. I got a orgasmic bellringer and a rush that I can only hope is what life feels like in heaven. It was just pure total bliss multiplied by 1,000,000.

Another cool, thing is that literally as soon as water hits the coke it turns to a 100% completely clear mixture./ I did nto even have to do a single stir (atleast not for the coke, for the dope I did). Man I can't imagine what would have happened if I did a 200mg shot without testing it. I got scared that the 70mg shot was putting me 6' under but I leveled off nicely.

Just got some coke from a new dealer.... its beige crystallized coke in rocks, really really sticky not too hard.. The thing is... he says he got that from jamaica.... (he swallow or what ever) but the coke smell like ass ! ahahah I mean really It smells like shit. Its the best coke ive got so far I think, a bump and your heart race you dont feel your throat anymore and maybe a lil bit nausea.. after the second bump (like 30min-45min after) I felt nauseous probably like when I did freebase but I did not vomit. Ah the high is amazing, calm, and long lasting compared to any other cokes... (other cokes I can do lines, not bump every 15 min lol) Could it be really good stuff or just cuts that make me feel like that?

Have been IV'ng coke for the past week almost everyday. Usually only do it on the weekends but just recently got a better hook on way better shit and its hard to stay away. But IV coke is the way it was meant to be done, in my opinion.

I'd just like to say the cocaine megathread link on the 'list of megathreads' sticky does NOT WORK.
I notified an admin weeks ago, so just thought i'd let people know again. This thread needs to get some momentum going!

(p.s mephedrone one does not work either - they both direct you to something random)

Just got some coke from a new dealer.... its beige crystallized coke in rocks, really really sticky not too hard.. The thing is... he says he got that from jamaica.... (he swallow or what ever) but the coke smell like ass ! ahahah I mean really It smells like shit. Its the best coke ive got so far I think, a bump and your heart race you dont feel your throat anymore and maybe a lil bit nausea.. after the second bump (like 30min-45min after) I felt nauseous probably like when I did freebase but I did not vomit. Ah the high is amazing, calm, and long lasting compared to any other cokes... (other cokes I can do lines, not bump every 15 min lol) Could it be really good stuff or just cuts that make me feel like that?

That's f*cking disgusting man haha, their probably is traces of feces in it, do an acetone wash or something man!

On another note, today marks day number 33 no coke.

Although I did ethylphenidate once which was sort of similar, but less of a high and less of a low.

yo i been trying to look around and cant find an answer so ill post it here. I understand about 1/3 of all cocaine that comes in is tainted with levamisole. "washing" wont get rid of it so if there is some in cocaine i prurchase, will low doses of it actually do anything to make me ill in any way i dont mean line after line i mean more like bumps here and there spread out. from what i understand it cant be helped if there is some in it.

The last day I used cocaine was july 23rd, that means I'm 7 weeks and 5 days completely sober from cocaine :) Monday will mark 2 months, and other than some occasional use of the RC ethylphenidate, and with it etizolam, I'm completely clean of any other hard drugs :) Feels great to not be scrumabing together enough money every week to at least buy a gram of blow, and EPH has worked great as a "methadone-esque" solution to my cravings, just as methadone is used for heroin withdrawal. This is great, a gram of EPH lasts me weeks without issue, is more potent, is far less impulsive IMO as far as re-dosing goes, and costs a fourth of the price. Haven't had a cocaine craving in weeks either, EPH really helped in that category as well. I can still see its addictive properties though, so this definitely isn't a permanent solution and I plan on dropping EPH all together soon as well.