• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Megathread

Don't know what happened to my first post before I posted the long one just now, anyways the first post said getting the night started with a medium sized line of fish scale. This seems to be pretty good stuff because with only one medium size line, I'm getting a pretty good euphoric feeling. Not this big rush or anything like that but just a good happy relaxed feeling. Took it 4 minutes ago and already my lips and teeth in the back of my throat is getting numb. I got to say, that nasty nasal drip taste you get in the back your throat, as nasty as it is, there's also something pretty nice about it. This is much better stuff than what I took back in November. The stuff I took then, I had to take three medium-sized lines in about a 45 minute period and didn't feel this good. The stuff back in November was older stuff in powder form. The fish scale I took just now, a friend of mine bought 7 grams of it 2 weeks before Christmas a year ago.

Speaking of fish scale, the fact that it's in fish-scale form, does that automatically indicate that it's a more pure product over let's say powdered form cocaine? How does one get cocaine into fish scale form? If you do an acetone wash will your end results be fish scale? Does it leave South America in fish scale form? Another question I've often wondered is, what is the difference between the cocaine I was doing between 2002 and 2007 versus the fish scale that I have right now which was purchased a couple of weeks before Christmas a year ago?

You'll be fine. I've gone over 100 hours before with meth, and while I don't recommend it, it's not lethal. It would be a good time for some benzos if you have any.

A lot of people find that if they just lay back and relax, they can get to sleep instantly, despite feeling jittery or anxious. Put a movie on or some music.

Yea it's completely normal to hallucinate while sleep deprived and especially while using stimulants and sleep deprived.

Hallucinations can extend to all senses. You can hear, see, smell, taste and/or feel things that aren't real. The hallucinations can be minor - like for example thinking you see something out of the corner of your eye -
to very extreme where, for example, you might hear and see cops following you (when they actually aren't).

The hallucinations can become overwhelming where your sleep deprived and drugged mind begins to forget they are just hallucinations. Best way to avoid this is to not stay up too long, not use reckless amounts and to call it quits when the first signs of hallucinations appear.

I just shot up some coke and I got instant blurry vision, blood pressure was 170/120 and pulse rate was 160. Why did this happen? I shoot coke quite often (pretty much everyday). Blood pressure, heart rate, and blurry vision is all balanced out now but I have never had it shoot up that high before...

You see shit cause that?s a new one for me on a non psychedelic

You should be hearing music and conversations in white noise by now. I started going in to all the possibilities, but realized that might not be helpful. Sometime with anxiety and some paranoia, the hallucinations can become overwhelming, and it's important to remember that's all they are. Keep breathing slowly, try to relax, and they'll go away once you get some sleep.

Brando said:
I just shot up some coke and I got instant blurry vision, blood pressure was 170/120 and pulse rate was 160. Why did this happen? I shoot coke quite often (pretty much everyday). Blood pressure, heart rate, and blurry vision is all balanced out now but I have never had it shoot up that high before...

It happened cause you just injected powerful stimulants directly into your veins. Why it didn't happen before is anybody's guess. Maybe the shots are beginning to catch up to you, maybe you've got a flu, didn't sleep enough, not enough water, a diet of nothing but french fries.

Probably want to slow down a little, at least for a while.

Hey guys, don't forget about my few questions about fish scale. Also I have another question, back when I was in band and playing in clubs during 2002 through 2007, I always had access to cocaine because I was quote-unquote in the band. I've got probably four or five hard chunks of cocaine probably about the size of a kernel of corn to just a bit bigger. Although they're hard, when chopping them with a razor blade they're a bet firm when making the initial cut with the razor blade but they're not rock hard like crack rock. Eventually you can chop them up into a nice powder form. How does cocaine get in this form? Like I said in my earlier post I've never acetone washed cocaine before. So I don't know what the end result turns out to be. I'm not sure if acetone washing cocaine leaves it in a powder form, turns it into fish scale or leaves it in hard chunks. I got these few chunks back around 2005. Because they're in a chunk form and not powder, does that indicate a better quality product? And I'm still very curious as to the difference between cocaine from 2002 to 2007 versus cocaine you get today. And again, all the cocaine I have done, I've gotten in the Houston Texas area. I try looking this stuff up on the internet to get answers but of course can't find anything. Any experienced knowledge would be appreciated. These hard chunks of cocaine, back when I got them I never did anything with them as far as chopping them up and snorting them. Just took one of the chunks and chop it in half and cut it up into a nice powder form. Made a decent medium size line. Snorted it. Don't feel any euphoric rush or anything like that, but I do know that it made my nose run more then the fish scale I did a couple days ago. It also made the front of my teeth a lot more numb and the back of my throat a lot more numb. But not very much of a euphoric good feeling. But I do have to say, I've always liked the num feeling you get in your mouth!

I wish I was wealthy enough or "in the band" enough to have the kind of connoisseur knowledge you're asking for. My stims come as pressed translucent rocks with thumbprints on them. I step over dogshit and stolen aluminum siding to find my guy (there was a time I had corporate-job money and the stim of choice was quality cocaine, but alas . . . ).

Sorry, reminiscing a bit after your last lines. People said they hate it, but I loved loved loved me some cocaine drip down the back of my throat.

I can't speak for cocaine quality, 2000-2009 were the years I sampled, but I always had more of a "weeee! let's do this!" attitude than a slow-foods nuanced take.

I can say that the hard nugget coke is probably just from water absorption. Just like sugar that gets left out, it slowly absorbs moisture and recrystallizes into lumps. Probably whatever it's cut with does most of that. In which case it's harmless. I can't even make up an answer about fish scale versus snake skin or whatever else you have.

I'll add that unless you shoot it, I think acetone washes are wasteful and pointless. It might remove something bad, but more likely you'll fudge it and just lose product, keeping a lot of bad cut anyway. I think it's meant for conspiratorial tweakers, to give them something to do that is least likely to hurt themselves or others. If you shoot it, then you want the cleanest thing you can, and it becomes more reasonable to lose some product in the process.

If you do wash it, the end product should be powdery, no big lumps. Unless you leave it out for a long time (months), then lumps can form.

Hello, as I been under rehab for a time now, few months already clean, I thinking to come back with some coke, just 1gr each 4 days tops (btw i'm paying upto $<snip> per gram) i just want to know how safe it will be mixing it with some hydrocodone and a couple pills of ibuprofen all smashed together to snort at 1 shot, and probably drinking a redbull or something similar. I just need extra energy to work again.

I have experience with hydrocodone (1-2 pills a month) but i usually take it to chill not actually hooked into it, just wantd to mix with coke to lower down the effect of the coke, just dont want to rush to hospital with a bleeding nose. my tolerance with coke is high but the one i'm buying is 90%+ quality so it will take higher quickly compared to the 60% or less i was taking last year in august.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're a few months clean after rehab, why would you be doing any coke? A gram a day for four days? That's a bender, and could hurt you now that you have no tolerance.

It could set you back all the way before your rehab, start up a whole new addiction cycle.

Taking a hydrocodone or two (just swallow it, please, don't snort it, you won't get anything out of that) isn't going to hurt you. I don't know why you would add ibuprofen to that. And if you wanted to take it to smooth out the coke, why would you drink RedBull on top of it?

Your tolerance with cocaine is going to be LOW if you're a few months clean. Go slow if you do this. Do not crush up pills and add them. Take a hydrocodone by your mouth, drink a beer, and then water. Go slow, it's been a while. Don't snort pills or take things you don't need.

Hey guys, don't forget about my few questions about fish scale. Also I have another question, back when I was in band and playing in clubs during 2002 through 2007, I always had access to cocaine because I was quote-unquote in the band. I've got probably four or five hard chunks of cocaine probably about the size of a kernel of corn to just a bit bigger. Although they're hard, when chopping them with a razor blade they're a bet firm when making the initial cut with the razor blade but they're not rock hard like crack rock. Eventually you can chop them up into a nice powder form. How does cocaine get in this form? Like I said in my earlier post I've never acetone washed cocaine before. So I don't know what the end result turns out to be. I'm not sure if acetone washing cocaine leaves it in a powder form, turns it into fish scale or leaves it in hard chunks. I got these few chunks back around 2005. Because they're in a chunk form and not powder, does that indicate a better quality product? And I'm still very curious as to the difference between cocaine from 2002 to 2007 versus cocaine you get today. And again, all the cocaine I have done, I've gotten in the Houston Texas area. I try looking this stuff up on the internet to get answers but of course can't find anything. Any experienced knowledge would be appreciated. These hard chunks of cocaine, back when I got them I never did anything with them as far as chopping them up and snorting them. Just took one of the chunks and chop it in half and cut it up into a nice powder form. Made a decent medium size line. Snorted it. Don't feel any euphoric rush or anything like that, but I do know that it made my nose run more then the fish scale I did a couple days ago. It also made the front of my teeth a lot more numb and the back of my throat a lot more numb. But not very much of a euphoric good feeling. But I do have to say, I've always liked the num feeling you get in your mouth!

This is an essential read for getting quality out of most of today's product.. just use the oven dried mag sulfate step to make your acetone anhydrous and you won't lose anything that you shouldn't..

https://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/317605-cocaine-purification-the-absolute-final-thread?

So for some reason anything cut with anything besides that ether smelling ingredient, I get the worst runny nose. Like I will do a line then blow my nose 5 mind later. This usually happened after an hour of using

Yes , one time I stupidly went on a 5 day sleepless coke and molly binge. Let?s just say I looked like I was enduring and exorcism plus I was anxious and scared. I blacked out and started talking to my loved ones like strangers. Also, I think it was the Molly but I kept falling and banging into walls. The bruises I had were so bad that I had to stay home

Can I askmSomething that may come off the wrong way but I just want to know for personal reasons? I understand blow is addicting and it?s not a joke. But u don?t get PHYSICALLY sick from withdrawal. I see it more of a mental addiction. And yes I used to abuse opiates. Therefore, how does a rehab help the cocaine addict? I think we all know that the person needs to Want to be clean. Because I went on a 3 week vacay and was sober from all things. The day I come back, I buy coke

I?ve only shot a handful of time and yes the rush is ground breaking but it?s so short. Plus I feel less social with that MOA than nasal. It?s quite dangerous and only makes sense if u are about to clean ur house lol. The first time I though I was gonna die.. FROM A DUB

If you never experienced a come down then you consider yourself so lucky. I always have a comedown. Sometimes it?s light but it?s been hell. I notice that GOOD coke doesn?t make u feel like shit but BAD super cut COKE will make u wanna die lol. My remedy is taking Xanax and serequel but the bad comedowns required several benzodiazepines which is scary

Fish scale is meant to be done in key bumps

I always tell everyone to do fishscale in key bumps cuz of its potency

Shitty comedowns only happen with shitty coke ...which sucks cuz most ppl have shitty blow ESPECIALLY in NY

Even for an everyday user I am told to never shoot more than a dub for ur first then dub and a half for second

I never blow my nose after doing a line for fear of blowing all the coke out of your nose. I always wait 30 to 40 minutes afterwards before lightly blowing my nose. Yeah, it means more of that nasty nasal drip and the back of your throat but I would sure hate to do a line and then blow it all back out five minutes later. The last two times I did Coke, I did three lines in one hour. It was all fish scale except one time I chopped up a hard cocaine Rock. Neither of the fish scale or the rock seemed overly potent. I never got a crazy Rush of euphoria. The last time I did Coke a couple weeks ago, my first line was fish-scale, the second line was the chopped up Rock and the third time in that same hour was more fish scale. About an hour afterwards I noticed that I was overly talkative. Something I hadn't noticed with the three lines of fish scale the week before. I'm thinking that maybe the cocaine Rock was cut with more Amphetamines. The fish scale was all from the same batch.

Other than the euphoric feeling cocaine gives you, what is your favorite thing about doing cocaine? Is it the excitement you get knowing you're going to be able to do something tonight? Is it the thrill when your heart starts beating fast when you start to chop up a line? Is did snorting the cocaine? Is it the numbness that you get in your mouth in the back of your throat? Is it the relaxed Happy Feeling, (not the euphoric rush feeling, but the good happy relaxed feeling)? Is it when the back of your throat gets so numb that you can hardly swallow or talk? Is it that nasty-tasting nasal drip you get in the back of your throat? Is it the pounding of your heart? Is it being social and talkative? Is it the energy that you get?

For me it's not so much the euphoric Rush that you get. Because when I was doing cocaine more regularly ( once or twice in a two-week period. Usually one medium sized line to start the night off with and then maybe but not all the time a second line later in the evening with a couple of bumps in between) back in the mid 2000 then I do now. Back then, I probably never took enough cocaine at one time to get that crazy euphoric feeling. It always felt good and relaxing but nothing I would describe as any kind of a crazy Rush that everyone else describes on here. So I guess I can't fully say that the euphoric feeling is my favorite part. For me, I like the excitement of chopping up a line chopping up enough powder to put in one of those cocaine one hitter sniffers. I've always liked chopping up fish scale flakes and the excitement and a little rush of energy you get when your heart starts pounding. It's almost like being a kid on Christmas morning. But I the thing I like the most over everything else about cocaine is when your teeth, gums, tongue, the back of your throat, your nose gets numb. Even as nasty as it is, the nasal drip in the back of your throat. For me that's the thing I love the most and it's a shame after about 15-20 minutes it starts to go away. Don't get me wrong, the good relaxed feeling is nice too and I'm sure the full on euphoric feeling is crazy good too.

Hot plate is the way you want to go. Your C has absorbed humidity. Heat a ceramic plate in the micro for 60 seconds and break up your stuff on that. It will bring it back to powder. Enjoy

@Lotus-tx this post is for you.

I presumed discussion of aesthetics was verboten - could someone clarify this? People I hear from regularly pretty up their coke during the the purification process, replacing the active crap with inert filler to spread the active dose over more satisfyingly sized lines.

On a separate yet connected point, has anyone used any of the volatile silicone derivatives as a coke solvent? Quite remarkable if done correctly,

Hot plate is the way you want to go. Your C has absorbed humidity. Heat a ceramic plate in the micro for 60 seconds and break up your stuff on that. It will bring it back to powder. Enjoy

You're talking about the Hard Rock's? I have stuff that I got and already a rock form back in the mid-2000s, and then I have other stuff gotten at the same time. I live in Houston where you can ring out the humidity with a rag, the stuff I got that wasn't in powder form that's assumed to be as old as The Rock stuff, is still in powder form. Can a true crack rock chopped up with a razor blade and turned into powder? I've never seen a crack rock and I've also never seen cocaine in a rock form other than the five or six pieces I have now that are about the size of a kernel of corn.

I presumed discussion of aesthetics was verboten - could someone clarify this? People I hear from regularly pretty up their coke during the the purification process, replacing the active crap with inert filler to spread the active dose over more satisfyingly sized lines.

On a separate yet connected point, has anyone used any of the volatile silicone derivatives as a coke solvent? Quite remarkable if done correctly,

While Bluelight staff indeed have vision to pierce the limits of human understanding, we are not allowed to use this power on your dope--it would ignite under such scrutiny and burn down your house.

So we can't have discussion on what your dope may or may not be cut with, and I suppose that does come down to aesthetics sometimes. Simply admiring the fluffiness of one's lines is maybe better for other subfora, but is not strictly disallowed.

So: it's OK to describe what your drugs look like, but if it looks different than normal, it's not OK to ask if it's something else, or cut with something.

I think "my powder coke forms rocks here in the swampy parts of Texas, what do I do?" is OK, cause just do the hot plate thing.

But, "my powder coke forms rocks here in the swampy parts of Texas, is it really crack?" is not OK, cause maybe? maybe not? we don't know.