• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Megathread

IDK where this goes I'm confused. If this is wrong please let me know where to go.

last night it was taken (coke) and it smells of mint, that's the first thought. Euphoria comes on strong but dissipates quickly. It causes hands and feet to sweat pretty badly as well. It has a mild numbing, almost no burn, and has an awful taste IMO.

This morning it was taken and not much is felt. It now has an aftersmell of ammonia. It is fluffy and it needs taken 10x more to get the same feeling and it comes with tightness in chest.

This is a weird feeling but the weirdest is the mint smell and taste? It's also not numbing anymore it's not bitter. It doesn't numb anything and it doesn't taste like coke. I just want to know wtf I'm doing.

Side note:
It tastes like that fake cocaine if you've ever tried it but it doesn't burn like it. I did the bleach test and it mostly sat in flakes ontop of the bleach until it moved over to the glass and stuck there. Some of it very slowly fell down leaving trails and the bleach very cloudy. No yellow, red, or other coloring.

Only a proper lab test can tell you if it's cocaine or another substance/cut

So this might be in the wrong area but I’m having trouble finding the correct place to ask this question as I’m very new to posting here. Can anyone tell me if emergen c is safe to use for iv crack? If it is how much should one use? If not safe then what would be better and how much should be used? I’m trying to find a better alternative to the vinegar I’ve been using lately.

How long does it take for the effects of the Comedown to start after you guys do cocaine? And does it depend on the dosage? I've never been a heavy user. Even when I was playing in bands and had easier access to cocaine at the most I would do a line and then a couple of bumps the rest of the night once maybe on a rare occasion twice a week. I've never really experienced the Comedown that a lot of people describe but then again I've never really experienced the crazy Europa, full of energy feeling either. Just a mild (sometimes a very mild) relaxed, happy feeling. Do I just not do enough when I do it to get the crazy good feelings and the crazy come down effect?

Yeah you're not blasting enough coke there buddy. Usually if you have a gram to yourself you will have a bad, sweaty comedown shortly after the last line. I find codeine can do wonders to take the edge off.

How long does it take for the effects of the Comedown to start after you guys do cocaine? And does it depend on the dosage? I've never been a heavy user. Even when I was playing in bands and had easier access to cocaine at the most I would do a line and then a couple of bumps the rest of the night once maybe on a rare occasion twice a week. I've never really experienced the Comedown that a lot of people describe but then again I've never really experienced the crazy Europa, full of energy feeling either. Just a mild (sometimes a very mild) relaxed, happy feeling. Do I just not do enough when I do it to get the crazy good feelings and the crazy come down effect?

The comedown is dependent on the quality of the cocaine. The better the coke the less harsh is the comedown.

If the coke you are doing is cut with amphetamines it will be a speedier buzz and a harsh comedown. You would find yourself agitated and anxious.

Better quality coke causes less anxiety and is not speedy. You can sit and chill with friends instead of cleaning your whole house. Lol

Hello brother I’m new to this forum lol I don’t really know how to use it but I got a quick question that I always wanted to know. How to drug dealers double there crack for example turn 1 ounce into 2

Hello brother I’m new to this forum lol I don’t really know how to use it but I got a quick question that I always wanted to know. How to drug dealers double there crack for example turn 1 ounce into 2

You can research this on the Internet.

Indeed, they cut it with crap.

No further answers required for that question please folks.

If one were to dissolve cocaine in distilled water in order to use a test kit on it, how would one evaporate it back to powder as quickly as possible? Is the potency affected?

If one were to dissolve cocaine in distilled water in order to use a test kit on it, how would one evaporate it back to powder as quickly as possible? Is the potency affected?

You just only dissolve a small part to begin with. You cant consume the part of your sample that has been reused for reagent testing. That part of your supply is gone.

Took 1gram of good coke over the night, can I take 20mg zolpidem (stilnox) for the comedown to go to sleep, I usually use Valium, but don’t have any atm

Good coke still makes you feel like shit after. It depletes norepinephrine, serotonin, and dopamine and is very dehydrating. I find that L-tyrosene, an amino acid supplement that is a precursor chemical for dopamine and norepinephrine, significantly helps with the potentially brutal crash. I only really trust myself with like a point of the good stuff or I am going to be feeling like shiiiiiit after, and not only that, but craving opiates the drugs I actually have problems with for relief. Coke crashes after using it for a few days are shit regardless of the quality... if anything it is worse I find, as the high is so much better and it leaves the system so fast.

I prefer 2c-c or 2c-d over coke any day. Those psychedelic stimulants are way better and don't make me feel like shit after, especially 2c-c.

Yea I like to binge on coke every now and then. My personal choice is IVing, you can never beat a good ole bellringer. I currently have some pretty pure shit, crystal clear on the spoon, no residue left behind. Def not chocked full of fucking baby laxitave. Anyway, happy new year!! Stay safe. If you don’t IV just bump it, no need to be 0-100 real quick starting 2018 with coke siezures or a hear attack.

Happy new years! Be cautious with this one!

I'm choosing high dose 2c-d and bong rips today the 2c-d is stimmy as fuck and laying me out! Kinda like good coke where you can just chill if that's where you're at. (I worked overnights past few so... partying with myself lol)

I loved 2c-d. Probably my favorite 2c mostly because of the shorter duration but also because I found it pleasantly warm and stimmy.

If you plug it, the come-up can be considerably intense especially if you dose high. Like being rocketed into outer space. It's an odd form of torture... It's not pleasant to rocket into psychedelia that quickly yet for some reason I still enjoyed it. Similar to snorting it but much much much less painful.

Man I think I am becoming enough of a masochist triple conch piercing my ear in oxy wd's. Was such a bloody mess I asked my brother to help clean it lol had no idea until I saw the bloody qtips later. Poor dude.

2c-c is my favourite for sure, 2c-d is amazing too though. I am saying pink, green, neon, purple, violet all these lovely colours on the screen. I feel stimulated and very much in control. It's a little pushier than 2c-c which is nice if you like stims. Glad I got a quarter ounce of this shit I can't say I prefer it to coke as I love coke but there is no crash and I'd take it over coke these days as the crash leads me to relapse. I am crazy stimulated right now took a bit over 80mg and in oxy wd's it's pretty intense.

This is fucking crazy. The colours on the screen are dancing to the music. The vibrations are trick as fuck and this is very high frequency stuff. Can't believe how much I am liking higher doses, lower ones didn't do much for me but this is like 2c-c x metalcore. It was actually really cold and analytical earlier a little hard to deal with but I am in OC wd's, now I'm pleasantly warm enjoying the visuals. I kind of even want to take more I don't know how safely high I can push this one though I'm already floored.

I thought this was the COCAINE Megathread. Your conversation belongs over in Psychedelics.

The crazy comedown is dose dependent and route of administration. If I decide to blow some lines, I’m way less compulsive in redosing and find a sweet spot. If I decide to shoot it the high is so euphoric that when it wears off depression sets in.
The comedown is dependent on the quality of the cocaine. The better the coke the less harsh is the comedown.

If the coke you are doing is cut with amphetamines it will be a speedier buzz and a harsh comedown. You would find yourself agitated and anxious.

Better quality coke causes less anxiety and is not speedy. You can sit and chill with friends instead of cleaning your whole house. Lol
Well said