• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How did you guys get into cigs?

I got into cigs when I my friends turned 18 and started buying them. I bought a pack the day I turned 18. It seems like everyone I knew started smoking as soon as they turned 18 just because they could. I don't really smoke ever any more. I don't like the taste of tobacco smoke but I'll smoke a cig every now and then if other people are smoking them.

I was trying to act cool in front of an ex-girlfriend when I was 13 or 14.

It worked, she thought it was fucking awesome. :p

Am I the only one who started smoking to improve concerntration and learning ? And not to mention you feel amazing the rest of the day after the ciggarette .

Of course I keep my smoking to only 2wice a week so there's not to much tolerance and the good affects don't go away .

i was 15 and i have NO IDEA why i started, i just know that a person i kinda knew could get them, and i could get adderalls so i traded adderalls for packs of smokes.

i remember when that was the only drug i did lol, and sneaking out to my shed to smoke, or turning the bathroom fan on while standing on a chair and smoking and exhailing into the fan so my parents wouldnt smell it. turns out they could smell it, and after a few weeks of doing this, my mom told me i better stop smoking in the house. lol those were the days

i smoked until i was 17, and i stoped because i went on a family vacation to san fran and couldnt smoke around my parents. when i turned 18 i started up again, and im still smoking at 21

I was going to roll one night and my friend decided we HAD to get menthols. I liked them, Newports. I didn't go batshit insane over them; I enjoyed the little buzz and the social aspect. Then I realised I'm horribly intolerant to nicotine and there's a fine line between catching a nice buzz for 30 seconds and feeling ill for 5 minutes. Overall it was a waste of money, health detriment, and just not too enjoyable.

slowly started after a friend showed me that smoking a cigg after a lil ganja was quite enjoyable. At first I was very much a social smoker until I got a job when I was 16. If you smoked, you got to go outside and get a break a couple times a night, otherwise you were stuck working the whole time... Now I smoke about half a pack a day (a hole pack on party nights tho :D)

Back when my friends and I were 13?14? Something like that, we found an open pack of cigarettes in my friend's dad's office, so someone had the bright idea of smoking one to see what it was like. I don't remember exactly, but it wasn't very pleasant the first few times from what I recall. I remember being so sneaky and shit trying to hide it from my parents, lol. Then we started smoking a lot of pot like freshman year in High School and things just took off from there. Now, at age 21, I smoke 15-20 Camel Filters a day. Mmmm. Gonna go have one now

This thread is pretty cool because we don't talk about cigs often, but they are addictive and the stories of how we started are interesting.